Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:39 pm
User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler was looking in the opposite direction when Ryn shouted his name and hugged him. He stumbled and laughed "Hey Ryn" He said Hugging her back. Tell her she looks cute he shouted at himself internally. "Uh how was your summer?" he asked.

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:48 pm
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
Who's in my mind? Alexander Osbourne.
My desire?Get to know Alexander Osbourne better.
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we walk alone in fear..."

Lucy felt blood rush to her cheeks as she gulped and tried hard not to let out a silly girly giggle.
"Thanks.", she looked at him with a small smirk, "It's okay, no prob. And er, yeah, I think." she added urgently, frowning softly at herself. 'I think? You think you eat? Whoa, here's an intelligent thing to say!' she thought..

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:55 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

He nodded. "Cool." Then he smirked and scratched his head. "So, uh, if you do eat, maybe you'd want to get something to eat with me at the Three Broomsticks." He kicked a rock off into the forest. "And uh, maybe we could walk around Hogsmeade. During like, a visit time." He smiled at her. Way to sound so sure of yourself Einstein.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:02 pm
Shin Sever 1st Year.

Shin picked up his now muddy family heirloom. Feeling glum. The kids at hogwarts where rude, mean, self conceded people, just like the rest of the word. It was no better then being home with his mother. A women who could not look at his face 'For that retched Scar!' He heard her voice in his head. 'Get away from me. No son of mine can be that hideous!' 'The whole world can go drink drougt of the living dead for all I CARE' He thought

User Image

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:03 pm
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
Who's in my mind? Alexander Osbourne.
My desire?Get to know Alexander Osbourne better.
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we walk alone in fear..."

Lucy had to pinch her shoulder to prevent herself from squealing or blushing. Her excited smile softened, and so did her eyes. She totally forgot she could go to Hogsmeade now. But... Shoot, she didn't have the permission! And ... Wait a second. Hell with it! She knows a passageway!
"Sure.", she mumbled shyly all of a sudden, her throat going dry. She timidly looked down at her feet and blushed as she bit her lower lip.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:06 pm

User Image

Rose smiled. How polite he was. "Well then please do tell me if I am bothering you. I wouldn't want to cause any trouble" she smiled sweetly. He seemed a little distracted and she really did hope that she wasn't bothering him. That would just be horrible.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:15 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A d e l e ❝ A die ❞ M a r i e D u n d a s

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`

~

Adele couldn't defend herself against the blush that was invading her cheeks roughly. She sat down and held her three books and doll close to her, making sure that Hope was still sleeping on her shoulder. She sighed heavily and passed an index on her nose to hide her blush.
"I'm Adele." she told the two girls with a timid smile.

~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { O.O.C. }

User Image
♥Hope♥

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image

Zamir's protested pout slowly revealed a small smile. He turned back to the Gryffindor then just looked at her without a word, then he finally spoke,"Ah well you see, I believe observing is a much better use of my time then talking" he stated in a matter of fact tone. Another long pause filled the awkward gap. It almost seemed like he had dozed off until he jumped in speaking as soon as the others were about to talk, Well this summer I spent my time re- reading every book in my library. Which, and Xenos can quote me, is rather expanse." he said proudly. "After wasting my first week on that I then turned to organizing my notes and reviewing new material. Then I submitted an essay on the effects of the moon on the tides to a news paper but they rejected it for it's "wordy and complicated content" he huffed as he quoted what the papers reply to his submission was.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:25 pm
User Image

Bailey watched as a few other people joined their now medium sized crowd. She was about to greet them when she felt a tap on her shoulder. Curiosity covered her soft features as she turned around, shoving the fudge back in her bag and tightening the grip she had on Oliver. "Mum!" She exclaimed, noticing the heavy bags that were slung across her mother's shoulders. "What are you doing here?! I- I thought... Please tell me you're staying!" She finally asked, her heart racing as she awaited the answer that she should of already known.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:36 pm
User Image
Lyra could feel the pulsing of her heart, and practically touch the happiness that was emanating from her daughter. "Of course, baby. I'm here to stay! Hogsmeade needs a new shop owner to take over the responsibilities of Gladrags Wizardwear, and...well, you're lookin' at her, honey!" She told Bailey as she hugged her tight, doing her best not to smash Oliver. "I've got to get over there and start setting things up, though. I haven't seen the place since that summer we visited nearly four years ago, and I'm sure it could use a little sprucin' up if business just went under. I love you, sweetie. You better find a carriage before they're all full." She kissed her on the top of her head and smiled once more, not able to hide her own joy.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:46 pm
User Image

Bailey wrapped her right arm around her mum as tight as she could without dropping her tiger, and tears began to well up in her eyes. She had wanted this more than anything, and now that she had it, it seemed unreal. "Oh mum, I love you, too." Were the only words she managed to utter, hoping the shakiness in her voice wasn't as apparent to her mother as it was to her. "Okay, I'll come visit as soon as possible! Send me an owl right away with all the details! See ya later!" She called as she watched her mother wave goodbye, walking slowly to her new home. Bailey's head was filled with everything but school as she turned back to the other students, and she could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks as she realized her mum had just shown up in front of her friends and peers. She didn't let that bother her though, as not only was it something she would have to get used to with her mum working in Hogsmeade, but it was something she had always wanted. Bailey shook her head, letting the random thoughts that were pecking at the edge of her mind migrate to the back, and she did her best to try and pick up on one of the many conversations that were being held around her.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:04 am
Annika Giovanni, First Year Student, Secret Member of the Malavei

User Image
“...Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.”
~~
Annika glanced up as a shadow was cast over her. The sneer that was crossing her lips died as she noticed it was Nottingham McNair, whom she'd met at her family's manor over the summer. “ Nottingham,” she said politely, curtsying with all the grace of a courtier. Allegra trilled loudly and jumped to Nott's shoulder, purring loudly as she nuzzled Nott's head.

Annika's calm facade of cold haughtiness broke for just a second as her cat left her shoulder. Allegra hadn't responded to anyone else since Annika had received her. The fact that she seemed to like Nott so much miffed Annika, but Annika quickly shoved that thought process aside. Nott was her better, it stood to reason that Allegra might like her.

Annika inclined her head at Nott, it was a submissive gesture and a questioning gesture. “ To what do I owe this pleasure?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allegra, loyal pet to Annika

User Image

Second Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image

Levera grumbled good naturedly at Zeb as he ruffled her hair, “ Sod off, old man, you're just jealous that I get to play for a team and you don't.” She pushed his hand away and ran her fingers back through her hair, trying to fix it.

She turned around to toss a friendly insult at Zeb, but he was holding Carynn close and kissing her. Levera felt an uncharacteristic heat touch her cheeks. She felt a sort of embarrassment for stumbling across such an intimate moment. Plus it didn't help that every time she turned around Ferreus was tossing images of Levera and himself being intimate in her head.

Get a room you two,” She finally said, after regaining her composure, “ Actually don't. I know what you two will in that room. Yuck.

~~
“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”

Professor Carynn Marie Shields

User Image
~~~

“You feel so lonely and ragged, you lay here broken and naked...

~~~~~~~
Carynn pulled back from the kiss. She laughed softly at Levera's statement. “ You'll find someone some day and then you'll get addicted to his kisses too.” She watched Levera turn away and shook her head, still chuckling to herself.

Then she turned back to Zeb. She wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed against him. “ And you, mister, don't worry so much about me. I swear I'll be all right. Hogwarts is the safest place in the world to be. Besides, if you're good and you don't torment Ro too much I'll come down for visits.

She glanced up at him and offered him a reassuring smile. Carynn was still recovering from the knowledge that she'd lost their baby. She knew it wasn't her fault, but she still had a sort of survivor's guilt. Then Levera had muscled her way into their life and Carynn sort of passed the need to mother someone onto her. Levera had become a pseudo-daughter to her, and Carynn was sure that Zeb thought of her in a similar manner. “ Besides, I have Levera to watch over me, and I feel bad for the person who decides to mess with her.

~~~
...my love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses..."  

Feverw0lf

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:17 am
Archades ducked his head out from under his mother's hand as she tried ruffling his hair. The woman chuckled slightly at her son's antics and placed one hand on his shoulder.
"Archie, you have to remember that no matter what else happens, your father and I will always love and support you. Now, you have your supplies?" The young boy nodded. "Wand? And make sure that Kestrel doesn't get loose on the train - that would just cause problems." Archades stuck his tongue out at his mother.
"Muuuuum! I've got Kest's cage locked up tight, and he won't try getting out anyway. And I've got my wand right here." His hand reached up and tapped the item behind his ear, where he had stuck it like he used to put pencils up in his earlier school years. He barely had time to blink before his mother engulfed him in a hug, nearly squeezing the air out of his lungs. After a moment the boy responded, wrapping his arms around his mother.
"It's only for a few months mum. I'm coming home for the hols." Archades' voice was thick. It was hard for the boy after all - a first year student going off for the first time. Eventually the two separated and his mother pointed him towards where some other students were standing, hopefully waiting for the person who would guide them to the castle.
Archie dragged his trunk and Kestrel's cage over, smacking the top of the dark bird's confines when he let out a loud 'caw'.
"Shush you. I'll let you out in a bit." He ended up standing near a girl who was currently quiet, and shuffled his feet nervously as he looked around, trying to figure out who he could talk to. He could see some older students talking to each other - but he had nothing in common with those who had already had a year of classes and had been sorted. Feeling incredibly out of place, he cast a quick glance to where his mother had been, only to see that she had left. Now alone, Archie latched onto the one being that he knew.
He put the fingers of his right hand into Kestrel's cage, and the large raven took one of the ends into his mouth and worried it affectionately, trying to reassure his master. The boy's lips turned up slightly at his pet/partner's action.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:55 am
User Image

Letting go quickly she backed up, almost tripping. This resulted in her turning beat red, which with her complexion showed.. "Oh umm.. Well it was interesting, I got to work with my mum at the Ministry, that was a lot of fun, How about you?" She asked hoping she had not been to forward.  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games