Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:24 am

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin stepped back from the car and dropped the wrench, panting lightly. She was shaking and sweat beads were forming on her forehead, but she hadn't felt this good in a long time. She smiled slightly and grabbed several of the paint cans, sitting down on the car and painting a very realistic rendition of Erin holding Ash on the hood, both girls smiling. It was her way of saying, 'Screw you, Tsubatsu. You can't break what we've got.'

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:32 am

Ronnie Thomkins

User Image

Ronnie stood back and looked at the drivers side of the car, stroking his chin as he tried to think of something.... Ronnie to do. His mind was a blank and he hung his head in shame, suddenly seeing the apron and grining wickedly. Ronnie grabbed every color that he would need and started on his project, Tsubatsu blowing a kiss and winking, while wearing a replica of the Apron of Shame. He chuckled as he worked on it, smiling as he realized that it looked just like him, only more rainbow hued.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:39 am

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin finished her own self-portrait pretty quickly, but took her time and went very carefully on the painting of Ash. Oddly enough, in spite of the fact that this was an act of vengence, the painting was calming Erin. She couldn't help but smile when Ash was finally finished. Somehow, she'd captured the glint in Ash's eyes when she smiled, and looking at that made Erin feel calm and happy. Ash was still alive. Ash was still a fighter. And as long as that was so, Erin felt she couldn't be broken. Her calm smile turned into a mischeivous grin when she realized just how much this painting would enrage Tsubatsu. Bonus!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:53 am

Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble placed the last touches on his piece, Tsubatsu getting stabbed by chibi versions of the shop guys. Blood was flowing from many wounds as the chibis smiled and danced around the painted man, their knives red. He glanced at Erin's and smiled, giving her a wink and thumbs up. "Looking good Wings!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:04 am

Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank smirked as he finished the base of his; a fully naked Tsubatsu, only as a woman. He suddenly painted over the parts that were too graphic for children with rainbows, effectively self-censoring his own art. He finished the final stroke and stood back, pleased with his work. "Da. I think that he will enjoy the paintings of the truth we have created." He said with a smile, then laughed at the other two boy's work. He was impressed with Erin's however, it looked very real. He slung his arm around her shoulders and grinned. "I think he will do the kicking of the bucket when he sees his car, da?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:10 am

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin grinned at the other guys' pictures and laughed especially hard at Ronnie's. She smiled at Tank and gave him a one-armed hug. "We can hope, Tank." She chuckled and examined her painting. "I hope he has a ******** stroke. You know, it's really too bad we won't be there to see his reaction..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:20 am

Trouble Shinotu

User Image

"Actually, we will." Trouble said with a smirk.

He climbed back into the car and fiddled with a few wires, then tucked them back into the plastic covers, then got out and pulled out two small jacks, inserting one into the television on the table, and handing the other to Erin. "You see, this is a feed reciever for a video transmitter in the car. Basically, you plug it into a t.v, and you can see him. I hacked the systems, there were cameras already in the car, and when it clears his voice pattern, it will show us his joy. Smile Tsutsu, you're on candid camera!" He said with a vicious grin.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:25 am

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin watched and listened as Trouble explained his little gizmo to her and grinned, giving him a friendly punch on the arm. "Trouble, I hate to admit it, but you're a mad genius, man! This is awesome."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:41 am

Old Man

User Image

Brian smiled at pulled out a camera. "I don't know about the genius part, but the mad half gets my vote." He said and snapped pictures of the car from all angles, easily taking thirty photos. "Okay Ronnie, take this back to the spot, and try not to look so damn excited when you do it okay? Wings, you're going back to the hospital. The second thingy is so that you and Ash can see his pleasure. Oh, one moment."

He took a small, old battery, used for scooters, and hooked it up to the metal of the car, so that when his voice is cleared, it activates the trip and allows the power to run through the car, turning it into a huge shock trap. Not enough to kill, just make you lose the ability to stand. He kissed the battery lightly, whispering softly, "Make us proud son." And lightly patting it, the words in Ashika's handwriting painted on it reading, 'Rafel Samuel Dresden. Raffy, we love you'.

He shook his head to clear the tears from his eyes, then smiled again, "Let's move it kids. Ronnie, take Trouble. Tank, stay here with Pitt for when he wakes up. Let's go boys." He said in a loud voice and walked briskly to his truck waiting from Erin to climb in.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:51 am

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin carefully pocketed the device and grinned. "Yeah, 'cause you know Ash will wanna see this." She was messing around with Trouble, bickering playfully, so she didn't see Brian's tears or hear what he said while hooking up the battery. As they left the shop, though, she did see the handwriting on it, recognizing it as Ash's. She climbed into Brian's truck, fastening her seatbelt and staring out the window for a minute before working up the courage to ask. She still felt a bit nervous around Ash's father, but knew he was a nice guy. "Hey, um... Brian... Who's Rafel?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:15 am

Old Man

User Image

Brian looked at her sadly and sighed. "Rafel was Ash's older brother. He died when she was nine. After that, I just raised her like I had rasied Raffy. He was good to her, always keeping the bullies away and helping her with the bikes. He was the first motorcycle lead here. Sometimes I wish I hadn't let him go out that night, cause if I hadn't, then he wouldn't have seen Rebekah cheating and gotten into that wreck. She lost her rock, Ash. He was her hero, her protector, her brother." He told her as he drove, tears spilling down his cheeks even though his voice was steady. A small regret filled smirk played on his lips. "When she saw him with me, she offered to kiss him and make him better, did you know that? She thought that she could save him with a kiss, like how he would kiss her cuts and scrapes and say all better. She was such a sweet kid, even back then. Even when I was hurting so bad I couldn't stand it, she would know just how to make me smile."

They had arrived at the parking lot for the hospital, and he had parked in a spot, but the saddness of the topic had worn him down. Brian buried his face into the wheel of his truck and cried.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:22 am

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin watched Brian, a surprised expression on her face, as he told her who Rafel was. She looked down at her hands when they pulled into the hospital visitor's parking. 'Ash never told me she had a brother... Understandable, though... That sucks, the way they lost him... She probably didn't want to relive the experience just to tell me.' She heard soft sobs from the driver's seat and looked over at Brian in shock. She'd never seen a man cry. Ever. After a moment, compassion overrode her discomfort and she put an arm around his shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Brian," she said gently, knowing she'd never fully understand this pain of his. Losing a child... She couldn't imagine it.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:00 am

Old Man

User Image

Brian kept crying, fighting with himself to stop crying. He finally got his tears to stop and wipped his eyes, turning to look at her with a watery smile. "Don't tell Ash I cried, okay? And make me a promise; dont you dare die on her. Ever. Erin, I don't think she could take it. She's lost two people she loved so much, and if she lost you, it would kill her. And I don't think I would be able to save her." He pleaded gently.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:12 am

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin bit her lip and looked away. 'Kind of an impossible promise to make... Then again, we thought Ash was dead, and she came back for me.' Erin nodded and looked back at him with a small smile. "I promise, Brian. No dying here." She chuckled and patted his back. "Come on. Let's go watch Tsubatsu cry."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:31 pm

Old Man

User Image

He looked at her and smiled right before hugging her tightly. "Hey Wings, you know that you're not alone anymore, right? You're part of our family, and we wouldn't want it any other way kiddo. You are part of this family and we will be here for you no matter what." He whispered into her ear gently.

He broke the embrace and got out of the vehicle, looking as if he hadn't cried and nothing was out of the ordinary. "C'mon Wings, we got a man to laugh at!" He said and started walking into the hospital, heading into his daughter's room. "Hey Dagger! We got you a gift!"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games