Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:53 am
Feeling her eyes widen a bit at his words. Her cheeks burned brightly with color as she looked down a bit more. He was so bold, yet in the other hand she was so quiet and meek. You wouldn't think the two would be together. Almost yin, and yang. Opposites of eachother. Though sighing quietly she nodded once before smiling looking up to him."If Akito-sama wishes to do so.. Then I'll accept it.. Because I love what Akito-sama loves.. And I enjoy being close with Akito-sama.. But even more, I love how Akito-sama loves me.."She said softly yet sweetly as she glanced up to him. Though her last sentence she said even more gentler and sweeter than ever before she kissed his lips lovingly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:11 pm
Akito felt Yuzu's lips grace hers gently and he kissed her back.
"Dear Yuzu... When I met you, you were just a girl but now... Now you are a woman." He whispered gently.
Akito smiled and asked quietly, "Are you full now, darling?"  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:25 pm
Glancing up to him, she blushed brightly before looking to the side. She remembered the day she had met Akito. He looked so cruel when talking to the servants, but as soon as he saw her his face had softened. Sure, she had only been six at the time. But Akito had always been handsome to her. Even as a child he had awed her in more than one way. She remembered how she hid behind her fathers leg looking out to Akito. Though he had merely walked over and bent down to her eye level to greet her. He was so sweet then, why did she ever love.. Though trailing off she forget her thought a bit before smiling up to him. Nodding gently she looked up into his eyes a bit."Yes, thankyou Akito-sama.."Murmured her voice gently as she looked up into his eyes. Leaning up she kissed his cheek gently before pulling away.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:54 pm
Akito smiled at her.
She had been always so cute as a child. Shy and always in the shadows, not wanting to be noticed that much.
You will die alone, Akito. Not by my hand but by your own... Her words pierced him as he remembered.
"Do you... Remember when you said that I would die alone, dear?" He said quietly.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:05 pm
Relaxing against him, she then looked up to him hearing his question. Pulling away she looked down a bit knowing the rat spirit was always truthful but not all of his predictions were correct. Since futures, could be changed in one simple move. Nodding a bit she then looked up to him taking his hand. Placing it to her cheek she felt her eyes begin to burn as she looked up to him."It won't happen.. I won't let.. I'll always be by your side no matter what.."Whispered her voice harshly but softly as she looked up to him. Producing some tears she held them back as she looked up into his eyes. She had changed her future and without him in it, she wouldn't want to be alive.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:09 pm
"For once, I am glad you were wrong." He murmured, smiling down at her.
After a moment of him staring down into her eyes, he rubbed his thumb against her cheek and asked, "What would you like to do, now, Yuzu dear?"  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:22 pm
Looking up into his eyes she smiled a bit. Placing a hand over his she moved her face to kiss his palm gently. Though pulling out of his lap she looked to him grabbing their dishes."How about a walk..?"Asked her voice gently as she moved forward placing the dishes into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:29 pm
"A walk? Of course, that would be wonderful." He smiled, getting up and following her to the kitchen.
"It has been a while since-" He cut off as he felt something run through him.
Haru emotions...
She was happy. Again.
Akito refrained from snarling and a vision of Rath kissing Haru under an apple tree filled his head.
She was laughing...
Akito kept staring straight ahead, absorbing that that cat was happy.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:31 pm
Placing the dishes into the sink she noticed Tayutsa was on a break. Sighing quietly she'd come back to thank him later. Though her ears twitched before she looked to him. He was upset she could feel it. Looking to Akito she moved forward grabbing Akitos' face. Leaning up she kissed his lips gently before pulling away looking up to him. Moving forward she placed her lips next to his ear."Forget it.. Forget it all for a day.. Your with me Akito-sama.. Not them.."Whispered her voice as she pulled away, looking up to him. Taking his hand she lead him outside before sighing deeply.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:43 pm
Rath over heard what the couple said and groaned in annoyance. What, do we look like childern to them? He said.

Momi looked at Rini sadly. I'm so sorry. He told her sadly.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:59 pm
"It's okay, we learned to deal with it, until I was sent to Sohma house." She could remember it like it was yesterday, the sad look on the mother's face as she let go of her hand, the tears that blured her eyes, the person that pulled her inside as she cried,"Mama! Mama, don't go! Mama!" She snapped back to reality, "I always thought that meant I was meant to be alone, when my mom walked away without looking back, I felt alone..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:40 pm
Momi suddenly hugged Rini sadly. But you aren't alone Rini. You absolutly aren't. He told her.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:18 pm
"Thanks Momi," She smiled and hugged Momi back. I think this might be why I fell in the love with you. You're always there when I need you, you showed me that I don't have to be alone...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:43 pm
It's ok silly Rini. Momi said as he pulled away from the hug. Jest remember, you're never going to be alone. He told her grinning cutely.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:51 pm
Rini smiled. She never wanted this moment to end. Just her and Momi together.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games