Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:44 am
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kari ducked the pole with a growl. "That isn't going to stop me, you know." She said, glaring at him. It was an odd expression to see on the normally cheerful girl's face. "I will have what I want."

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:53 am
Jack swung the pole a few more times, backing up. If he could just get her on the floor, he could bind her down. One more step, and he tripped over, landing on a pile of supplies. He must have hit something, because some of the lights suddenly flashed on, and they were very very bright.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:59 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari hissed at the sudden lights, throwing her hands up to cover her eyes. She whimpered, stumbling back a few steps. She couldn't see anything, it hurt too much even with her eyes closed. She tried to back up again but misjudged her steps and fell to the floor. She rolled to her stomach, burying her face in her arms to try and block out the burning light.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:04 pm
Jack quickly crawled over to the other pile of random junk. He found a old line of iron chains, pulling it over and quickly wrapped Kari's hands with it, followed by whatever else he could reach before sitting ontop of her. He let out a tired breath, resting his head on his hand. "So...this is fun isn't it?"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:26 pm
With the jar of dead man's blood in her hands, sealed, thankfully, Lilly went with Remy to the car and watched the street lights fly past once more. "Well, that went well." She said sarcastically, remembering the police officer that had caught them digging up the dead body. "Let's get back. I want to cure Kari sooner rather than later, and to do that, we've got to kill some blood suckers."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:14 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari fought against the chains for a moment before calming. She lay still, resting her forehead against the floor. "I'm sorry...." She whispered. "I'm calm now. I'm in control. But don't let me go. I don't know how long I can hold it." A tear trickled down her cheek, the realization of what she'd been about to do slamming into her.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:22 pm
Jack looked down at her, before placing a hand ontop of her head. "Dont' worry about it. This isn't your fault." He said. After a while longer, he said, "So...don't get so upset alright...we can go to the bookstore after this is over and you can bother me about all the supernatural stuff you like."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:43 pm
"we're lucky I was able to get him away, otherwise jail would've been the least of our worries." Remy said sheepishly as he drove all the way back to the hideout. "Lets not keep them waiting." Remy said cheerily as he walked in. "Honey, we're home!" Remy called out then noticed the lack of a Kari tied to a chair. "Crap, Lily, it looks like Kari busted out of the chair. Jack, if you can hear me tell me you're all right!" Remy yelled into the house, holding the shovel like he was about to beat someone down.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:15 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari smiled slightly, her eyes still closed against the light. "Thanks Jack. Thanks." She fell quiet after that, not saying anything until she heard Remy. "Better go and reassure Remy that you're alright and I didn't kill you." She didn't quite manage to achieve the teasing tone she was trying for.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:17 pm
Jack smiled a little, "I think it's better if we don't let you be by yourself." he said. He got to his feet, helping Kari up, and began to make their way back upstairs. "We're fine Remy." he said, "Did you get the blood?"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:23 pm
"Yeah, and now I'm gonna go to church on Sunday because there is a God and I owe him fernucking everything, man, I should be dead by now." Remy said with a sigh of relief. "How'd the cure go?" Remy asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:28 pm
"The cure's not finished, we still need the blood of the vamp that turned Kari." Jack said, moving Kari to sit back down on the chair. He got what he had made so far of the potion and bottled it up. "So, all that's left is the hunt."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:36 pm
"Okay then, what's the plan?" Remy asked simply.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:48 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari stumbled slight as she made her way to the chair, everything fuzzy in her vision thanks to the light burn. "Plan is to not kill my friends....." Kari muttered in response to Remy. "So far, not working."

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:51 pm
"Hush, no one's hurt." Jack said, playfully bopping Kari on the head. He picked up a machette, unsheating the blade to make sure it was still sharp. "We're going to need some way to inject them with the blood...any suggestions?" They were in a house of tools and weapons, surly there had to be soemthing.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games