Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:38 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"You won't break me."

There was no rage or defiance behind her statement. As far as she was concerned, it was a fact. Eblis would not break her. She didn't even flinch when her clothing was torn off. Melanie just continued to glare; a look that could have frozen over Hell itself. He would not win.

"Do your worst."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:49 pm
User Image

He heard a sickening crack as his head bounced off the wall and he crumpled to the floor. But upon regaining consciousness he was not worried about the blood leaking from his skull, not even in the slightest. "No- not you Kane, you can't do that!" He said, standing up and then immediately falling back to the floor, the sweat on his face giving away his nerves. The youth crawled away from the demon and into a corner, growling as though it might scare Kane somehow. It did the exact opposite. His tormentor chuckled happily and again there she was, though this time Kane was with her, his giant fingertips resting on either side of the young girl's shoulders while she stood, staring at him with that same smile she had always worn..before he had killed her. "Sheila! Get your hands off of her!" He bolted from the corner but found he could not touch Kane, the air in his lungs completely lost a mere foot from the little girl. Her eyes were staring him down shamelessly, they could see into him as though he were water...and they scared him. "Sheila..wait...I-" She screamed, a sound unlike anything he had ever heard and he clasped his hands over his ears to try and block out the impossible, his legs failing him as he fell to the floor. This wasn't the same as what had happened to the lioness, this was no physical pain, it was a psychological hell he wanted to forget.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:54 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

She shrank from the woman, trying to find somewhere to hide. Dalila knew that just because the raven wouldn't be attacking, didn't mean it would be pleasant. She tried to be strong, but everytime her eyes glanced at the woman and her bird, she whimpered. "P-please... Don't do this.. I.. I don't want to use my m-m-magick like this..." She stammered in fear.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:54 pm
User Image

The information had been solid..the soul he'd found was in fact the one he had needed all along. Kane grinned, every one of his teeth showing when he held his hands out and the tiny female Reelo called Sheila appeared in his grip. He had no intention of harming her, not that he could anyway- but rather she was going to be the tool he used to destroy that man. "Whats wrong...I'm just a salamander, you can't stomp me down?" He called, watching Reelo's failed attempt at rushing him. The demon's eyes glowed slightly, stopping the human in his tracks- he did not want Reelo to touch the girl. Then, with the slightest of squeezes on her shoulders, The little one screamed, the sound amplified by Kane's own power to seek out his memories, Reelo would not escape this time..."Come now, face the music human...When I found out what you'd done...oh dear, And I thought I was a bad-a**." Kane squinted and a fire ignited on both of the youth's hands, causing them to fly away from his head while he tried to put them out. This would most certainly earn him a higher place in the torture facility.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image
Lilith.

Lilith hummed to herself as she descended upon Dalila, carefully stripping her of her clothes and setting them to the side. She felt no need to be violent with her new project. Lucion cawed weakly before leaping from his mistress's shoulders and changing to his demon form so he could restrain Dalila.

"Good boy, Lucion...Hold her still. If she struggles too much, it'll mess everything up and we'll have to start over."

The demon chuckled and pressed her claws against Dalila's flesh, her magic surrounding them and giving them an almost acid-like quality. After considering it for a few moments, she made the first cut of what would eventually become an extremely ornate design, the magic eating away at the white haired girl's flesh as she went.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:07 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

As soon as her clothes were gone, Dalila started to tremble, but when the dmeon grabbed her, she bgan to cry. She sobbed and shook as the demoness drew closer, trying to move away from her hands, but feeling the familiar's grip tighten and keep her still. When she felt the nail move along her skin, she screamed and felt her legs almost give out on her, her skin smoking and burning away in the shapes being drawn on her. "AAaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! AAAAAAAAAhhhhhHHH!!! Stop! STOP IT!!!! PLEASE STOP ITTT!!!!!" She screamed and felt her legs buckle, the demon holding her steady even though they were limp.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:13 pm
User Image
Lilith.

Lilith continued on with her song, this time actually singing. The demon was quite happy with her work. It was coming out nicely. Lucion was doing a magnificent job of keeping the girl still too, which made it all the more fun for Lilith. The demon worked quickly, finishing her work in record time despite the intricacy of it. There was still one thing left to do though.

"Almost done, amore..."

She placed her claws against the girl's chest, right above her heart, then paused. From the looks of it, Lilith was waiting for something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:16 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna stayed well away from Kane, the odd little screaming girl, and Reelo. That was his demon. As much as she wanted to help him, it was obviously a psychological torment that he had to overcome by himself or not at all. She instead clung desperately to the bars, willing them to be solid so she wouldn't fling herself into the fire. It became incredibly hard when she heard Dali screaming so loudly, though. "Dali!!" she cried, shaking with anger. "Dali!!! Don't give up! Don't let them win!" She didn't even know if the girl could hear her, but yelling encouragement seemed like a better alternative than killing herself.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:24 pm
Eblis Matanza

User Image

Eblis felt his mate waiting for him and he grinned down at the girl. Though she had not made a sound, he knew she was not as blank in emotions as she lead on. He allowed Dalila's screams to pierce the illusion and he laughed at them. "I don't know if you even cared to wonder how she is doing, Dalila I mean. Sounds like she is having a good time, huh? Did you want to see her?" He asked and dropped the illusion to allow his mate, her familiar, and their niece to come onto her view, the burns on the girl's skin still steaming faintly. "Why would you look at that. She was right next to you this entire time. Look at this Vivica. She was so close, and yet you refused to help her. You refused to save your own cousin, makes you just like us in a way. And now, I'll be good enough to let you watch her die." He told Vivica, then nodded to his wife.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:30 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Do unto others as they would do unto you, you b*****d...Just you wait...I'll have my revenge."

For a split second, Melanie actually appeared to be hurt by the sight of Dalila in pain, but she couldn't allow herself to break. She had survived the torture without bending to Eblis's will. There was no way she was going to falter now. Melanie transferred all of her sadness into rage and began planning. One way or another, she would make the demons pay.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:36 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

She hurt. Every inch of every millimeter hurt. When Lilith paused she was panting and sobbing, her body shuddering from the pain and she saw Melanie look over at her and saw a very brief flash of hurt in her eyes before she watched her hide it again. She understood that she was trying her best to not break for her uncle, but she was in so much pain.... Dalila weakly reached out for her, her eyes blurred by tears and her hand shaking heavily as she begged, "M-melanie... P-please... Help me... Please..."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:42 pm
User Image
Lilith.

Lilith didn't give her daughter any time to respond to Dali. She put her hand through the girl's chest and grabbed her heart, triggering a reaction from her magic when she ripped it out. The cuts on the girl's body lit up, glowing brightly for a few moments before the magic began devouring the corpse. Lilith grinned when she heard an enraged scream from Melanie and began playing with the heart in her hands before crushing it.

"How beautiful...Our dear niece was an enjoyable project...It's sad that it had to end so soon..."

Lilith sighed, licking her hand clean of the blood that had come from the heart. Now that her plaything was dead, the demon was already bored.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:50 pm
Eblis Matanza

User Image

Eblis watched the corpse in a sort of cool detatchment, not looking as though he cared about the girl that had just died, let alone the enraged woman in his grip. "Well my dear, you ceratinly do have a certain touch for the arts. I must say, that was one of the most stunning projects I have seen you create in a while." He pulled himself off of the chained girl, leaving her bound to the wall as he walked over to Lilith and kissed her deeply, licking off the blood and grinning at her. "Very nice indeed."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:03 am
User Image
Elfy.

"You're supposed to torture him Kane, not destroy him!"

Elfy roared when she entered the cell block, furious with both herself and the demons. She never should have left. Kannah could have handled the low level demons on her own. As far as the chiropteran was concerned, it was her fault things had turned out so horribly.

"I'm putting an end to this, right now. Kane, leave. That's an order...As for you two...one?...Where did the female-"

Elfy had just placed her hand on Kane's arm to get his attention when she felt something pass through her abdomen. Upon further inspection, it appeared to be the arm of the demon woman. She tried to speak, but her voice seemed to have left her.

The demon slowly tore Elfy open further until her fingers brushed up against the chiropteran's heart. Elfy froze at that point, simply staring down at the intruding limb and mentally praying it wouldn't move any further. Had she not been so concerned about not dying, Elfy might have noticed the few black and green sparks that had jumped from Lilith and into her body.

"I can't think of a reason why the King and Queen would care about this, so long as the wounds are non-lethal...You can survive this...Right, princess?"

Lilith tore her arm free and began to giggle gleefully at the sight of the other woman's blood spilling out on to the floor. Live blood always smelled so much better than the blood of the damned. It was prettier too~! She wasn't done with Elfy yet though. She placed her hands against the sides of the woman's head, both keeping her upright and preparing to snap her neck.

"I want to see...how much you can survive, princess...."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:12 am
Eblis Matanza

User Image

As much as Eblis wanted to see the woman broken and dead, this was the Queen's youngest sister. He was forced to draw the line here. He growled and made a mental note to put it in Dalila's log, another round of suffering for her to endure. He grabbed a firm hold of Lilith's neck and bit into a nerve cluster to subdue her. He threw her over his shoulder, then sneered down at th ebleeding woman, muttering to her clearly, "It's a pity that you don't know when to just die Princess. We would be much more at ease if you would simply die already." And wlked out with Lilith on his shoulder and Lucion on her back. He knew he would have hell to pay, but it was always fun and the make-up portion was worth it. As he walked out of the block, he sighed and released Vivica from her chians, letting them sink back into the wall as he kept moving.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games