Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron gritted his teeth and kept trying to land a hit on the horrible male, but failed miserably. His vision blurred, then turned spotted, and finally a hazy red as he was beaten violently. Cruelly, he was still able to hear every word the Tsubatsu/Richard clone said. "N-no..." he gasped, grunting in pain as a foot hit his stomach hard. "Ash..." he choked, struggling to his hands and knees. "Ash... I have to... warn... Ash..." Unfortunately, the second he managed to get to his feet, his body rejected the action, and he blacked out. His last image was of the enemy walking away. 'No...'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:49 pm
Old Man

User Image

Against his worse jugment, he had gone as himself and not Terri. But that didn't stop him from being the Old Man. Brian leaned agianst Ronnie and playfully rubbed his Apron of Shame themed wings, sayin gin his woman voice, "Hey big boy, you an angel? Or are you a demon, come to tempt me? Hmmm?" and yanked him into a passionate, hand covering mouth kiss at an angle that would keep Erin from seeing Ronnie's hand.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Short of Tsubatsu walking in the door alive and well, Erin doubted anything but the sight of Brian and Ronnie making out could have ceased her laughter so quickly. She pretended to retch and covered her eyes. "<********! Brian, Ronnie! Nobody wants to see that! For the love of all that's holy, get a room!!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:15 pm
Kina

User Image

Kina tilted her head and looked at her master and the Don, her eyes confused. "Lady Ainra? Are they not in room? We are they in the needing of a room then? Will we be building the room of the squaring them?" She asked, leaning agianst Sakura's chest slightly for comfort.

Her master and the Don had agreed to accompany both herself anf her girlfriend to this event. Kina knew Sakura wanted to meet who she considered her parents, and these two were them. Sir Pavel had found her and Lady Ainra was who let her stay. "Sobakita? Are you in the happy with me?" She asked the dog demon a bit quieter, using the Russian word for 'dog' that she had fashioned into a nick name for her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:30 pm
Pavel Rasputin

User Image

Pavel laughed and grinned at his adopted daughter of sorts, trying not to squee over the animal demons for the millienth time that day alone. "Nyet. They are doing the speaking about a private room. They are doing the chewing of the faces. Not soemthing for the children to be eyeing." He told her with a laugh.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image
Sakura

Sakura giggled and focused on Kina, to distract herself from the very disturbing scene taking place only a few feet away. "Hai, I'm very happy with you, Kina-san," she whispered, giving Kina's ear a playful n**. "I love you, Kina," she whispered.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:42 am
Kina

User Image

Kina shivered slightly and grinned back at her, turning to kiss Sakura on the lips as she stood on her toes slightly to reach. "I am the loving of you too Sakura..." She whispered against her lips, nipping the lower one gently.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:53 am
User Image
Sakura

Sakura blushed and kissed Kina back, grinning happily when Kina reciprocated her feelings, then glancing over uncertainly at Pavel. She squirmed in a way quite similar to how a boyfriend being watched by his girlfriend's father would.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:13 am
Pavel Rasputin

User Image

Pavel finally couldn't hold it back any longer and he squeed all over the girls, talking in super fast Russian about how adorable they were and gushing about how he was so proud of them. He felt Ainra grab his ear and drag him away, rambling about how he should give the girls some space and stop being such a woman, giving Sakura a slight wink as they headed to a different side of the room.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:31 am
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

Pitt laughed as he walked out of the back room, pushing a huge cake on a dolly out in front of him. The cake was a simple four tiered butter cake with cerulean blue frosting, rainbow sprinkles supplied bay Tank scattered around the sides, and twenty one candles, each a different color to symbolize each of the twenty one people in this room. Ash, the Old Man, himself, Ronnie, Trouble, Tank, Kevin, Sirrah, Harmony, Jorden, Nina, Yuri, Lizzy, Kandace, Chibi, Lina, Lulu, Lokita, Satoshi, Kirrah, and the Russians that now always stuck together like a giant glue ball of horrible English usage. Ash had helped him come up with the idea for the cake, and asked him to include Kandace since they were dating now. He hoped she didn't share any stories from when they were kids. "Hey, yo! Wings! We made you a small cake! Hope its big enough for you!" He said, laughing harder at her shocked expression, his own wings the faun color his had been in the Afterworld.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:42 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin laughed when she finally got over the shock of her amazing cake, hugging Tank and giving Pitt a light punch on the shoulder. "Thanks, guys! This is the most badass cake ever! And Tank, nice work with the rainbows, man... I love it." She beamed and wrapped her arm around Ash's waist again. "You guys gonna sing for me, or do I have to blow out my amazing candles in utter silence?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:48 pm
Ronnie Thompkins

User Image

Ronnie finally broke away from his boss and tugged the slightly shirter man to the girls by his black and hot pink wings, then saying loudly, "And a one, and a two and a!" and the entire group began a very hearty, yet completely off key veriosn of 'happy bairthday', made even more confusing by the Dirinoffs singing it in their native language, most of the singers bursting into laughter directly after.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin grinned and giggled like a little kid as they sang to her, somehow managing to blow out her twenty one candles in one breath. As soon as that was done, she hugged Ash and kissed her quickly on the lips. "Thank you," she whispered in Ash's ear, unable to even try and get the stupid grin off of her face. "This is... just amazing. I've never had a birthday cake before."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:07 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash kissed her back softly, grinning at her lover's joy. When she pulled back, she said in a hushed voice, "I know. And I wanted this to be your best birthday ever Erin. I was considering having trouble make a video game that the goal was to kick Tsutsu off a roof, but he said that he would need more time. Oh well, I hope you still love it." she then grinned a bit impishly and motioned to two different tables right next to each other. "Now for the question any twenty one year old must ask themselves... Gifts, or booze first?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:12 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin chuckled and pretended to consider for a moment, before pointing at the presents. "Gifts first. On the off-chance I like the alcohol, I'd like to be sober enough to enjoy my gifts before getting completely wasted."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games