Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image[A]shriel [J]ennalin Morgan
Born, Live, and Breath...
AJ took a deep breath as he spoke, her fingers fidgeting still with a chip. She nodded when he asked if something happened behind him. "Yeah...a guard passed... Her eyes looked down then; she didn't want to say why she hid from guards. After all, what would he think of her if he knew that the authorities only knew of her as a criminal?
And try not to get caught.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:00 pm
"Tch s**t" he muttered looking down at the sleeping girl before kneeling down and putting his hand on the sand that coated the area. "Probably don't even have enough to put it back together" he muttered his hand against the sand as it seemed to try to rise up but continued to fall back down into a pile with the rest of it. "Can't even do that" he muttered a small growl in his throat. He had been trying to put the car back together but that failed in the end which pissed him off.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XMiichi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:24 pm
User Image
A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h

X X X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X Alexander nodded slowly. "I see..." He was about to ask about the guards, but decided on not doing so. After all, Ashriel didn't seem willing to talk about it. And also, he decided that if she wanted to, she would talk about it willingly, on her own. After all, they were merely strangers who had met just less than a day ago.

X X X X X Deciding to change the topic, he pointed down at the leftovers of the sandwich. "Would you like the rest?"

□□□□□□□□□□ X X X

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:38 pm
AJ looked down at the leftovers, shaking her head. "But we should take the rest with us - it might make finding food later less difficult..." And urgent, she added in her head. She looked at him quietly, feeling bad that she was keeping that secret from him. No matter...she'd tell him eventually.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

XMiichi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image

X X X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X He nodded in response again. "That's true. Good idea."

X X X X X He began laid down a few paper napkins on the table to form a few layers so the sandwich wouldn't leak through. Then he placed the leftover sandwich on the napkins and wrapped it up. He did the same with the chips. They would be crushed or mushed up along the road, but that was a lot better than nothing at all.

□□□□□□□□□□ X X X

[[ OOC: I've never had to bring home leftovers before from a non-Chinese restaurant, but I assume they don't give you anything to hold the leftovers in, like they do with Chinese restaurants? ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:07 pm
[-nearly every restaurant has these Styrofoam boxes that they give you, if you ask for one.-]
AJ looked at him carefully, trying not to laugh. "You know, we could just ask for a box...and probably a bag." She said softly, her eyes watching him as he wrapped up the sandwich and chips.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:43 pm
anonymous-twilight
The boy looked at the sandwich and took a bit, gratefull for a decent meal. Well, decent by his standards. His eye's were left to wonder around the area. He couldn't help but wonder how Jack had found this place. "Your kindness..is suprising..giving the panic you caused earlier." He said calmly.

Jack sighed. "Yeah I know...to be honest I have notihng aginist the people...just those armored bastards and the people who run the city now...." He said growling abit as he spoke. "They toke my brother away." He said before looking at 654. "I intend on stripping the very life from those bastards."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image

X X X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X Alexander looked up in surprise. He blinked for a couple seconds, staring at Ashriel all the while. Then he laughed in a gentle manner, his face brightening up. "You're right, you're right. It's been a while since I'm eaten in a restaurant or cafe. Apparently, too long."

□□□□□□□□□□ X X X

[[ OOC: Oooh. I've seen those before when I had takeout. ;D I shee... Thanks. ]]  

XMiichi

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:43 pm
When the waitress brought over their bill, AJ smiled at her, looking up. "Can we get a box, please? And a bag?" The waitress nodded and AJ double checked that her math had been right with the bill. Looking only at the final amount, she grinned. She'd been exactly right - ten dollars was exactly enough for the total and tip.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:51 pm
"Look you don't have to pretend to have no idea what I'm talking about, I know, people with powers have different electrical signals in their brains, and since I can control and manipulate electricity, I'm able to sense these signals and determine whether a person harbors super powers inside them." Carson explained plainly as a spark rolled off his body from out of nowhere.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:32 pm
Nightshade

Donni shot a glance at Carter. "Should we tell him?" she asked telepathically.

(Any idea what happened to Gin?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:35 pm
Tallya's eyes moved from her brother to Carson, and she hissed softly at him. There was evidence in her hiss that she felt threatened already by the idea that he'd flat out known about the others abilities. Carter gathered a small bit of dirt in his hands - something only he'd think of as a weapon. "Why should we tell you how we got our abilities? Why don't you tell us how you got yours first, instead?" He asked, his voice hard as he glared at the other boy. This was perhaps the first time in years which the twins had actually been on the same side of an argument - and that was definitely a bad sign. His head shook as he heard Donni in his mind; he was too concerned for Tallya to even consider telling the boy - even if the boy did tell them how he got his.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:11 pm
Nightshade

Donni gave Carter an infinitesimal nod. "I agree. Why don't you tell us how you got your powers, and then maybe we'll tell you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:48 pm
"Well I guess it would probably be the same story for all of use, since you haven't turned into those monsters I keep hearing about on the news, you probably got caught up in the light of that huge explosion. Am I right?" Carson asked simply, noticing how they all seemed to be ready to attack him.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:11 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
anonymous-twilight
The boy looked at the sandwich and took a bit, gratefull for a decent meal. Well, decent by his standards. His eye's were left to wonder around the area. He couldn't help but wonder how Jack had found this place. "Your kindness..is suprising..giving the panic you caused earlier." He said calmly.

Jack sighed. "Yeah I know...to be honest I have notihng aginist the people...just those armored bastards and the people who run the city now...." He said growling abit as he spoke. "They toke my brother away." He said before looking at 654. "I intend on stripping the very life from those bastards."

"You have nothing against them..yet you caused them pain." The boy said, thinking about that. This Jack was ceartinly a odd fellow, acting like a crazy person one minute...a avenger the next...then again..perhaps that aws just all part of the insanity. Like the pizza lady.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff