Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:47 pm
"Sir, an oppurtune moment shall arrive in 3 seconds" over head near the gate a platform full of crates was crossing near the ceiling above the tracks to the gate "I see it, call" Jack's revolver started glowing "I'm sure this will add on to my bounty" he sighed as he fired what looked like a large beam that went out in the blink of an eye as the platform was instantly destroyed and slammed against the gate making it slam open almost making the gate doors fall off the hinges just intime for the ship to make it our and detach fromt he railing and fly skyward "Heh.... what do you know.... it worked" he chuckled as he spun his revolver and placed back in his holster  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:51 pm
Back in his cave, Hades slowly stirred and awoke, though he did not move just yet. He was still groggy and starting to get hungry.

Thumpet stood behind her bar cleaning a shot glass.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:06 pm
Molly looked up and sighed happily as she let Leo go.

"That was awesome!" Leo said happily.

Rick was snuggling up with Hades and smiled a little in his sleep.

Lee yawned as he came down the stairs. He looked at Thumpet and smiled a little. He looked at a little box he had in his hand and put it in his pocket for later.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:36 pm
Jack smiled and turned his head to Leo "Stick around kid, my life's full of it" he then looked forward and walked up to the railing and looked down "Look" Below them the city was nothing but the tops of buildings and little specs of cars, bikes and horses in the streets, as come clouds were already below the ship as well as some migrating bird flocks."  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:16 pm
Januff held on to the railing, watching as Jack shot the gate open. When that was done and she knew they were safe, she turned her attention to what was below them. "How lovely..." she mumbled, blinking. "I'm glad I'm not afraid of heights."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:51 pm
Jack smiled and his eyes seemed hazed as he replied "It brings back.... memories.... when I'm up this high"..... soon his smile faded.... he closed his eyes as he sighed then his eyes were normal again  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:00 am
"Hopefully fond ones." Januff commented, looking at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:05 am
Molly and Leo were having fun watching clouds and birds go by. "The view is so beautiful." Molly said happily.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:14 am
He looked at Januff "Well I'm making a fond one now" his smile returned alittle as he turned around and started walking to below decks "Howz about we all head to the galley get to the food before the other passengers take the good stuff, I'll get us a table too."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:29 am
"I do hope you're talking about the view." she mumbled, winking at Leo as she passed. "Good idea...I didn't realize I was getting hungry again." she stretched her arms over her head, yawning. "And maybe a nap later on.."  

Sardonic Excitement

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:33 am
Jack smiled and opened the door "I'm sure, the Cub is more than eager to eat"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:37 am
Leo perked up at the mention of food and he quickly ran over to Jack. "Where's the food?" he asked happily.

Molly blinked at how fast the cub moved but laughed. "I'll see you guys later." she called to them and instead of heading down to eat she went back to her room.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:50 am
He laughed then noticed a few unsavory characters eyeing him in a dark corner Great.... He looked at Leo This might complicate things he picked up Leo by the fur "Whats taking you so long, if you don't get there fast enough you don't get anything to eat" he tossed Leo down the hall and made sure Leo landed on his feet "Better hurry"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:59 am
"Wheee!" Leo said as he flew through the air and landed safely. "Ok, I'll save you a spot!" he yelled up and ran to the dining hall and got a lot of food and sat a nice table by a window where they could see the view.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:18 pm
Jack smiled alittle "A ball of energy, that one" he then turned to the men that were finally stepping out all with thuggish grins weapons already in their hands "Who would've thought, The Jack would be on the same boat as us... lady luck must is shining on us" they all started to cackle as tehy approached them "Richard?" "You still have 3 minutes left, Sir" "Got it... you know weapon fire and fighting is prohibited on this ship, if Pete finds out your all going to be tossed overboard" he turned to them "Well when we kill you, we'll just pay for the expenses I'm sure he won't mind" He sighed "Another batch of morons... fantastic" he didn't flinch let alone even both grabbing his guns even after a shot was fired right past his face "No amountof trash talk nor bribery is gonna help you coward, are you gonna fight or what?" "....." ".... Sigh no need to act tough... kill em boys" guns started blazing as a cloud of smoke and debris covered the area  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games