Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Nara (Temple of Assassin Order and Map Room) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:40 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi keep dodging the lightning attack, and listen to him as he mention father. He rose his eyebrow, "Father?" he questioning him, yet immediately jump to the roof and glare at Sommanus, "Tch! Is that all you got?" he questioning him before he smirk as he use his psionics to levitate the swords, "I guess it's my turn," he rush towards Sommanus, but it cut off by catching another scent and find a ship, then notice Vincent as he skid his feet and jump back away. He widen his eyes, "So you came," he greet him monotone and regain his calm nature as his psionics drop the swords. He suddenly notice missing, "Strange, I thought my sister company you."
Ayame notice her blade barely scratch Sauron's armor, her ears pick up the current as she quickly use her arm to block mace, it push her away by force. She groan and look at her bleeding arm, but it will heal later, before refocus on Sauron. She continue to glare at him as her pack of wolves arrive around her to growl, "Human, huh... Sorry buddy, but I'm not a human, but a Wolf Daiyokai," she said to him, "Unlike some merciless being like you, we only hunt down evil being," she growl and dash towards him.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

OOC:
Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame Lin

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:42 pm
surprised rigin()/pre03/c390/th/pre/i/2008/166/d/7/leviathan_by_renzous.jpg" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Sommanus
Gideon Mabson
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

"i was born to have a destiny ..."

noticing Takeshi's distraction and Vincent's arrival, which Sommanus grinned at, Sommanus used it to strike and used his lightning speed to run up the wall up to the roof and into the air with his hands in a position like he was carrying a ball "20,000 Volt-" he said then thrust his hands out towards Vincent and Takeshi "CANNON!" he shouted as a pure black laser beam shot out towards them, even if it missed it would leave a gaping hole in both the building and the street

Sauron didn't even bother blocking Ayame but was distracted by Vincent's arrival which caused him to fall over when she dashed at him. however he got right back up slowly as though in a YOU DARE? moment
"I GROW TIRED OF THIS FOOLISHNESS! I AM THE DARK LORD SAURON I WILL NOT FALL TO A PATHETIC MONGREL!" he said then turned behind him and swung his mace behind him ripping between the realms. in the hole was a desolate wasteland with an active volcano in the distance. the sounds of thousands of harsh growls like demons from Hell itself "these Heartless beings are pathetic, i will show you a true army ... and the fires of Mount Doom shall incinerate you all!" he said as at that moment, dozens of ugly deformed goblin-like creatures in harsh black armor, swords and shields poured out of the portal barring their sharp fangs, Orcs "show no mercy" Sauron said as the Orc army charged at Ayame, Takeshi and Vincent as Sommanus stood on one of the roof ledges watching with a grin

"... and yours is to loose to me"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

Vincent quickly teleported out of the way, appearing next to Sommanus with popcorn in one hand and a beer in the other, showing how insane he truly was. As he chugged his beer, he tossed threw it at Sommanus's helmet which shattered. This made Vin make a face like it was a mistake to do this,"Hey...no littering man, don't want to P.D. here with there japanese sirens blaring. Had that happen once during a comic con deal with me in the bathroom with two girls dressed up like sailor moon characters and one dressed up like Jabba..Not a good memory.."
Vincent quickly summoned his keyblade with his eyes staring down at this mysterious man before he heard the sounds of Orcs coming out of a portal which made him raise an eyebrow. With a soft chuckle, he looked up at his ship before noticing the shine of E-Man scope as he fired several rounds down at the orcs, signalling other soldiers on the ship to drop down and start firing their P90s at the orcs in an organized fashion. Vincent gave E-Man a thumbs up before turning back at the speed demon, placing his keyblade on his shoulder before he spoke in a soft tone,"You seem pretty interesting Mr. Do we really need to fight? I mean come on! Food is awesome, maybe your hungry..Want some Ramen??"

I belong by my friends
to protect and to help who I care for..

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:03 am
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi look like he have been hit, but it reveal to Shadow as it dissolve, Takeshi appear again on another place. He listen to Vincent as he earn an anime sweat drop, "Why did Mitsuki make friends with him? Did she aware of him as a pervert," he said to himself as he deactivate his Devil Trigger, and smell something foul again as he notice the Orc armies as he widen his eyes, "Sh*t!" he bewildered, Ayame is bewildered about this as she rejoin Takeshi. They draw out their sword, suddenly a quick speed of white with cherry blossom petal and a single blade beheaded the orcs, then controls the cherry blossom storm to cut them by their neck. Takeshi and Ayame sees Mitsuki as she held Trinity Mirror, she keep it levitated by her hand, knowing it will tramples evil, "So that's a foul scent Lin-san told us, it's those creatures. I must say, they leave out the weak spot," she states in oblivious. Takeshi frown at her statement before flicking her forehead, "Then why did you make friend with that simple mind idiot? Also I figured he's a pervert after I overheard him talking about him got arrested," he point at Vincent as she wince from a flick on her forehead, she look at Vincent and only give her half brother a puzzled look, showing she's unaware of Vincent's lecherous side. Takeshi take a notice, and made a thought, "Maybe he didn't do anything perverted to her because she's sixteen," he thought of the theory of their age difference. Ayame look at the surrounding, "We will talk about that later, we need to deal with those creatures," she states as she sees more orcs, two paternal siblings agree, before dash towards Orcs to beheading the army. Mitsuki infuse her spiritual power of death within her Trinity Mirror to reap the orcs life spans.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

OOC:
Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame Lin

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:46 am
surprised rigin()/pre03/c390/th/pre/i/2008/166/d/7/leviathan_by_renzous.jpg" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />

Sommanus
Gideon Mabson

User Image

Sommanus glared at Vin and clenched his fist, something started to appear, almost like a hilt, but at the last minute he relaxed his hand when he saw Mitsuki "you are lucky .... until Father returns i must not kill anyone, the pieces must fall in order" he said as Sauron looked up at Sammonus slightly as if realizing what he ment but then was distracted by Amaya and some rodent. he was about to attack Mitsuki but Sommanus appeared un a blur of lightning and deflected his mace "no no ... she lives too, she is crucial" he said as Sauron seemed to glare at the speed demon and was about to attack him until there was a tornado of black lightning, cries of pain and finally Sauron was thrown in the air and down destroying a statue into rubble, before the tornado died down, Sommanus's silhouette was cast vibrating through the blurs and was holding a strange jagged sword which vanished when the wind died. Sommanus then turned towards the three heroes then to the surviving Orcs who looked at him and their defeated master "and to think, history think's he is Satan incarnate ... take your master and tell him his assistance was ... adequate" he said as the Orcs all looked terrified and some ran to gather Sauron and took him into the portal where it promptly closed. "his destiny is set in stone now, but time is still fluid ... all is unfolding as Father predicted it would be" he said then looked over to Takeshi, Mitsuki, Vin, and E-Man with a cruel smirk, one that only few now would find somewhat familiar

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:05 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

Vincent looked at the vibrating man with his eyebrow raised, not sure on what to feel about this vibrating man. He felt as if he was holding back though when the man appeared next to Sauron, Vincent activated a portal to appear next to Mitsuki with a large smile on his face, placing his hand on top of her head. As he petted the top of Mitsuki's head with his left hand, he leaned his keyblade on his right shoulder before noticing what the vibrating man had done. This was quite intense to hurt your own ally right as he was about to destroy an enemy which only meant this man was playing for a higher game plan which Vincent didn't like,"Hey man, I don't care who you are or where you come from, I will hurt you a lot..like a lot a lot for hurting my friends.."
E-Man was back in the ship within the clouds as he pointed his sniper rifle at the man's helmet, having a steady aim before firing a bullet straight at the man. The bullet was specially made by Cortex which recognized the target's heat signature and will follow till it hits it's target. The bullet flied toward them quietly seeing how E-Man fired with a suppressor. Vincent smiled brightly before he twirled his keyblade quickly, showing water formed around him before he swung his blade toward the vibrating man to activate a large energy wave made out of water but as sharp as a katana.

I belong by my friends

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:26 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki turn her head to face Sommanus, and her Trinity Mirror is place on her back as it animated to circle around her white cloak, "What in Takamagahara is going on?" she ask herself, yet his scent smells familiar from three years ago. She felt her head place as she look at him, but she look away with a blush because he only pet her white hood, her wolf ears lay flat. She and two daiyokai refocus on Sommanus, Takeshi spoken out to Vincent as he glare at Sommanus, "He's son of that witch, Mab. He claim he's from 400 years in the future and he's a Bane of Raiden," he explains to Vincent, Mitsuki widen her silver blue eyes at her older half brother, "EHHH~! Raijin-sama!" she bewildered, but knowing Talos destroy God of Lightning, Thunder, and Storms. Takeshi doesn't react, "No, not him. I think he's talking about someone name Raiden and want to burn Camelot," he added. Mitsuki turn her face towards Sommanus in horror. However, she notice his smirk that is familiar. Suddenly she's in trance and hear Inari's male voice in her head, "Miko, my familiar have arrive with your new High-Caliber Sniper-Scythe, my fox will be on your way. The sniper rifle form will be good use to both of your purification and demonic aura infuse with the bullets," he telepathic to her before she break her trance to find an Inari Kitsune run towards her with inactive mode on it's back and it stop to look at her. Mitsuki picks it up and looks at it, "Thank you, little one," she thank it and pets it behind it's ears. Kitsune purred and run off. She refocus on Sommanus as she check the ammos, it's full and she change inactive mode to sniper rifle mode to aim at at his head, "That scent and that smirk, I remember from three years ago during Magnolia invasion, he's suppose to be destroyed three years ago," she said to Sommanus, already figured who's father is he talking about.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame Alice Lin

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:32 pm

Sommanus
Gideon Mabson

User Image

Sommanus only chuckled as, with superior speed he hadn't shown before, caught the bullet and vibrated his hand so fast the bullet actually burst into atoms then when he saw the wave of water he held out his hand and something actually formed in his hand: a dark Keyblade that looked like a lightning bolt, where the key-chain was it looked almost like the one Xehanort's was. Sommanus only smirked as his vibrating slowed and his form became more focused, his armor was shown in perfect detail showing etchings of dark lightning bolts and on the chest piece was the crest of a wizard guild emblem that looked almost like a monster dragon, but the most terrifying part about him, or at least anyone who had been against his father would know, was his eyes ... his pure golden eyes "heh ... impressive" he said actually sounding human, it was smooth and intelligent as though his tongue was made of silver "i was wondering if someone would figure it out ... yes Mitsuki Kokoromi, he was destroyed ... but soon ... Master Xehanort shall rise again" he said then pointed a finger at her "and you will be the one who resurrects him!" he said as he let out a cruel evil laugh that was identical to Xehanort's

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

(music to set the mood: enjoy)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:05 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

Vincent chuckled as he saw Cortex's invention in Mitsuki's hands, making him smile with glee as there were stars within his eyes. He wanted to try it out with his hands out towards it, not even hearing their conversations as E-Man's voice was heard within his earpiece,"Uh, dude..why are you trying to grab Mitsuki's chest."
Vincent raised an eyebrow as he looked straight down with his arms dropped. He wasn't trying to be a pervert but to look closely at her new sniper rifle. As he just shook his head, he turned back into the conversation with his teal blue and emerald green eyes piercing at the man who appeared to have something to do with a man named Xehanort. He didn't know who these people were with the amazingly difficult to pronounce names. This was when Vincent saw the man's keyblade which made his eyes widen,'This man is a keyblade wielder?', was all he could think of as he stood in front of Mitsuki with an angered look on his face,"Mitsuki, get back and be my cover..I'll break him into tiny pieces..."
E-Man was worried seeing how the bullet turned into molecules before it touched him which meant that he wasn't much use to help Vincent. As the ship was still above them with their gunners pointed at the man but if he had a chance to defeat this 'Bane of Raiden', Vincent would have to use his full strength and speed. This was when Vincent smiled brightly, rolling up his sleeves to show weights wrapped around his wrists. Vincent slowly pulled off his weights, dropping one of them down which made the cement crack below him. He took off the other one which he dropped it down to the cement which cracked it even more. He then smiled before zipping down the three weights on each leg, stretching his body before brushing his thumb against his bottom lip,"Saw that from a childhood anime that I loved..it was just..uggggggh.."
E-Man slapped his forehead before pointing his rifle at the man, noticing the man's eyes. Pure gold eyes like Falcon's. This made E-Man worried as he noticed the keyblade in the man's hand,"Xehanort...I've heard that name before..the man who fought Atticus back during the wars of the realms?"
Vincent cracked his neck loudly before pointing his keyblade at the man, twirling it around with lightning speed as he spoke his mind to the man,"Alright Mr...I don't even know your name but I will do all I can to beat your armored a$$ till you run back in your little boots back to your momma"

I belong by my friends

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:38 pm
User Image

User Image

By her scope and sees his pure golden eyes, making her terrified. Before she can ask him his connection with decrease Keyblade Master, she listen to Sommanus explain about Xehanort rise, and she along with her half brother and adopted mother's gain extremely shock, she is going to resurrect Master Xehanort. Mitsuki is trembling, last time she face Xehanort was helping Natsu try to remove X-Blade away from his hand and watch Alexander vanish because of their connection. Ayame snarl at Sommanus, "Liar! Mitsuki will never resurrect that mad man! That will break the balance between life and death!" she accuse him. Takeshi growl at Sommanus, he heard of Xehanort's story and his madness. Mitsuki lower her new High-Caliber Sniper-Scythe sniper rifle mode down and look defeat, she will bring Master Xehanort back to life and put the realms in danger, but can she prevent that to happen by running away or go on the hide from whatever that make her bring him back. Suddenly Vincent voice snaps her defeated state back as she look at him, she understand as she rise her sniper rifle mode, "R-Right," she respond and aim her sniper at Sommanus's armor, she place her eye on her scope to look at Sommanus, "Whatever makes me bring Xehanort back, I will refuse or probably backfire them by this scythe mode," she thought and infuse her spiritual power in her bullet to fire her sniper rifle at his neck.

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:32 pm

Sommanus
Gideon Mabson

User Image

there was the sound of a boom just as the bullet was near Sommanus and it went right through him, however he seemed to blur away and ended up behind them leaning against a wall with a cup of tea "not fast enough, i was born to oppose the future king of Camelot himself, you really think my destiny is to be done in by any of you wannabe heroes? called my name Sommanus after the God of nocturnal lightning for a reason you know" he said then sipped his tea "she will be responsible for father's resurrection, Falcon is preparing it right now ... perplexing isn't it? try to prevent the future and Falcon will resurrect Xehanort with the human sacrifice he has, or go to Falcon and kill him and he'll be the sacrifice ... what to do what to do" he said purposely ignored Vin as though he was nothing important "time's running out ... you really going to waist it on me?"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

Vincent brushed his beard as he looked at the speed warrior named Sommanus. This made Vincent laugh out loud too hard. It was quite weird that he was laughing this hard in which even E-Man spoke into his earpiece,"Why are you laughing, Vincent?"
Vincent kept laughing before walking to the wall that Sommanus was leaning on, pulling out a magic marker before writing down the speed warriors name in full. He then spoke up loudly with laughter behind his voice,"God of Nocturnal Lightning? More like God of A$$holes!"
As he moved away from the wall, E-Man looked at what he wrote on the wall with the magic marker before busting up laughing because of how mean it was. As Vincent moved away, Mitsuki and the rest could see the name Sommanus with the letters 'S', 'O', and both 'M's crossed out with 'X's. Vincent then leaned against the wall that Sommanus was leaing against before speaking his mind,"So, Mr. a**s, does that mean your d!ckhead mood comes from Hemorrhoids?"

I belong by my friends

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki and two Daiyokai listen to Sommanus, unlike Vincent and E-Man who are laughing at his name and Vincent write his name with two M cross out on the wall, ladies find that disturbing, while Takeshi gain a blank look, "Name after God of Noctural Lightning, never heard of that ridiculous name before. I don't understand demigod and that rat's humor," he comment about Sommanus' claim as God of Noctural Lightning, and Vincent and E-Man laughing about calling Sommanus that. Mitsuki listen to Sommanus again, and find out Falcon is preparing it and he's a sacrifice to resurrect Xehanort, and heard the choice that she will be torn in between. If she refuse to kill Falcon, he will resurrect him with human sacrifice, or if she will go and kill him, she will bring Xehanort back. She change sniper rifle form back to inactive mode to place it back of her waist to hide underneath her white cloak, she sees a mirror that is near the bounty board, she approach it to use her divine ice to frost the mirror and sneer her finger to contact Lord Death, 42-42-564. She is waiting for his answer, then he appear, "Why hel- Mitsuki-chan! You made me worried what happen in Italy, what happen in Royal Castle in Assassin's Creed? I was about to send nine of my students to investigate. I have another call, Emrys set up for me watching Grand Magic Game, and I have meeting with my student," he greet her with playful tone. Takeshi and Ayame heard that, knowing what is she going to do, and Death won't like this. Mitsuki starts to break the news to him as she is going to cry, "Shinigami-sama... wh-what if I told you that I... I was force to kill a man, who use himself as a sacrifice and cause myself to resurrect Xehanort?" she ask him in tears. Black Star notice her as he face her through a mirror like a plastic, "YOU WILL TURN DOWN YOUR HEROIC TITLE BY RESURRECT THAT MAN!? YOU ARE A REAL WITCH, I KNEW YOU HAVE BLACK MAGIC!?" he shouts at her and self proclaim her a witch. Mitsuki gain an anime sweat drop, but Death give Black Star a Direct Noggin Shinigami Chop at his head. He pay attention to Mitsuki as he look puzzled, "Before I will answer that question, please ask me this," he ask her, she nod and wait for his question as she wipe her tears, "What happen in the Royal Castle of Assassin's Creed?" he ask her curiously, Mitsuki takes a deep breath and explain everything about Heartless invasion and reveal Falcon Deston's responsible for driving all Assassin's Creed away, nearly Japanese because Hotaru and rest of assassins are hidden, mention what Sommanus told her that she's only one who will resurrect Xehanort, even she got threaten to go and kill him or he will use other human as human sacrifice. Death, Tsubaki, and Black Star, who is awake, are in alert. Death frown about Falcon and look him up by his mirror then show her, "Falcon Deston, he was killed by decreased Hero of Realm, Atticus Nanshi, I'm pretty sure you see his death. That explains his eyes are exact match with Xehanort. Since you got threatened by Sommanus person by kill Falcon to bring Xehanort back or let him use a human sacrifice to resurrect Xehanort if you refuse to fight. If you don't want him to sacrifice human, I'm afraid you have to kill Falcon and let Xehanort come back, but he must be defeated once again," he said to her and gave her no choice, but to kill Falcon, this shock her. He notice Sommanus as he read his timeline and his life span is jibberish. Death glare at him with dark and scary tone, "Sommanus, or should I say Gibson Mabson, you are from the future for around 400 years. That explains why you threaten Shrine Maiden, you are Son of Xehanort and Queen Mab, you want her to make it happen," he said in deep and threatening voice in old days. Mitsuki and Tsubaki find him scary, but Mitsuki look down and look at him with last face to face, "I might need your students, just in case," she ask him, Death agrees, Takeshi sigh of her choice as he open a portal to Field, "I guess, you have no choice but to kill him. Mitsuki, I advice you to take Izanami-no-Mikoto Form to reap Falcon's life span and send him back to death," he give her an advice. He looks at Tsubaki, Black Star, Maka, Soul, Death The Kid, Thompson Sister, Ox, and Harvar very stiff, "I will send you guys in, she will let you take Falcon's Soul," he opens a portal under their feet as they scream to the Field. Death look at Takeshi, back to goofy side, "Long time no see, Takeshi-kun," he greets him happily, Takeshi looks completely annoyed of him, "Shut up, and you look ridiculous with your new stupid mask Shinigami-sama! What the h*ll is with that voice?!" he growl at him. Mitsuki give Vincent a last look before she run through the demonic portal to the Field to face her enemy. Only he might sees her tears and the portal is closed to prevent him or E-Man to follow her, but knowing he will follow her.
Ayame look at Takeshi with arms cross, she is also worry about Mitsuki's choice, "I guess she doesn't have a choice, but to kill Falcon, even he wants her dead by his own hands," she states, Death and Takeshi are doubting of her fate.

OOC: Thought it will be quicker for Mitsuki-chan with Soul Eaters to obtain Falcon's Kishin Egg

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:06 am

Sommanus
Gideon Mabson

User Image

hearing Vin, Sommanus's expression was .... annoyed to say the least "and people wonder why the villians always want to kill the heroes ... i swear i'm surounded by idiots ... and speak of the Reaper himself" he said when he saw Death himself was there via mirror "and news flash Reaper, it will have happened without me here ... you of everyone knows good and well, Master Xehanort is a difficult man to kill, in fact in the future he is beyond even your reach ... well ... your sons anyway, your six feet down in the ground in a few decades, your as important as this childish excuse of a hero" he said pointing to Vincent "i know every major individual in this time period ... except him ... and by the way ... they aren't like fathers .... they are his eyes" he said then spun around and shot a lightning bolt at the place where he remembered that bullet had come from, where E-Man was then sped off vanishing from the temple

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:04 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

Vincent's eyes grew wide as the lightning bolt hit his ship, making it smoke quite a bit. It hit his friend, E-Man, off his ship as he fell down from the sky. Vincent dashed quick like lightning to catch his friend mid-air. As Vincent slammed his back against a tree nearby, Vincent groaned in pain as he held his unconscious friend with both arms. He held E-Man close to him before closing his eyes, remembering how these two met.
Back in Mike's Cave, Vincent was just a homeless child with no one by his side, not even a friend to stand by him in his hour of need. The young Vin noticed a small little ferret, weak from starvation crawling around near the trashcans to find something to eat. All Vin had was some three day old quarter full bowl of ramen which he walked over to the young ferret, handing him the bowl out of the kindness of his heart. He named this ferret E for Edison for being already so intelligent and having long tangled hair. The young Vin smiled as he cut his friend's hair for him, taking care of his new buddy between the alley ways of the lonely streets of the cave.
Vincent's eyes shined bright within the dark woods as he picked himself up with his body sleeping in his backpack. Vincent frowned as he looked down to the ground, his eyes closed as he thought about what is to come but he knew that if he had to, he knew exactly what to do. He then dashed back to his ship before walking into his captain's quarters before the ship traveled back through the portal to the motherbase.

I belong by my friends

User Image

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out