Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:16 pm
((not yeet. Hes going to be important. tohught you'll be able to waste rock dude when we face him next.))

"Immortal huh? Someone's been to Limbo. Sorry to say kid. Your already dead." Demitri said smirking. "I know someone who has a similar gift." He said swatting the gun from seth's hands and jumping onto the warehouse and fleeing from the fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:21 pm
"Well that wasn't much of a fight at all," Evelin said with a sigh as she wasted energy for no reason. She slowly made her way back toward where Kastel was. "Told you you couldn't kill anything," she muttered with a chuckle.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:23 pm
On a nearby rooftop, a female lizard named Naomi was waiting for Demitri. She stuck her forked tongue out as a way to sense him. "Finally. Took his sweet time." she said with an annoyed sigh as she felt him get closer.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:27 pm
Seth shrugged and pulled the trigger on his white gun, effectively healing himself. "Well, it's nice to know I won't have to stay dead." Seth said cheerily as he dismissed his weapons.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:39 am
"Why is everyone threatening me today?", Kastel grumbles. She was sitting on the ground since Evelin moving her had thrown her off balance and she didn't see a point in getting up yet. "And who are you?", she asks the woman she had been placed next to.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:50 pm
(bump)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:59 pm
Dez was launche doutside form the giant Poision demon ."ouch that stuff burns!" He said a she shoke his ehad and stood back up and charged back into the warehoue  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:07 pm
Molly decided to help with the fire and she started to glow. She took the fire ball and compressed it until it was a ball of red light. She then launched it at Theo and it was so hot that it melted metal as it flew towards him.

Naomi sensed Demitri and jumped from buildings to trees until she saw him. "Demitri!" she called to him seriously.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:31 pm
Theo smirked and laughed. "Not on your life!" he said as he glowed purple and the poision demon turned into a powerful torrent of venom and launched at the ball and began pushing it back.

Demitri walked along the roof tops and looked at Naomi and huffed. "Why are you following me?" He said as he leapt to another rooftop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:02 pm
Molly growled and sent a beam of light at the red orb and forced it towards Theo.

"Why did you run from your fight?" Naomi asked as she walked beside Demitri. "Your job was to kill the kids." she said.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:59 pm
Theo laughed. "come on...thats not going to do anything to me!" He said as two pillars of venom spouted form the torrent and shot at Molly

Demitri huffed. "I know but I was out matched." He said as he walked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:07 pm
Molly gasped as she saw the attack and she closed her eyes as it hit her and she was buried in the thick goop. The red orb disappeared and there was no movement under the venom.

Naomi smirked. "You got your a** kicked didn't you?" she asked in a mocking tone as they walked.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:16 pm
(actually i had something cool in mind to do for Molly ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:17 pm
[well i deleted my post]  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games