Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Persona: The Other Self (DEAD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:36 pm
(Sorry, I've been really busy with school since my god damn teachers make me stay up all night to write stupid essays...[taking AP course atm...] -.- anyways I haven't posted because I felt no relevancy with the pizza rolls, thus thinking that it's not important so I was gonna wait til a better point in the rp to post where I'm actually needed, not for food confirmation >.> sorry, just had to say that.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:36 pm
((Sorry for the hold up, next day it is))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:12 pm
Aya woke up in time to get to school. However she was quite tired since she was up late playing her video games.

[I picked up some new ones. I'm trying to get more PSP games]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:15 pm
Seth woke up at his desk and saw what he had been doing before he fell asleep, he had been trying to come up with a pattern, so far, no luck, but he remained hopeful that if someone else got taken, it would give him more info to go on.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Nagi the guy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:26 pm
((I figure we'll just start at school))

Zaine yawned and leaned back, resting into the back of the seat behind his teaching desk. Well, the desk of the teacher he helped out anyway. When you don't have much else to do, coming to work early slowly becomes a habit, at least for Zaine anyway.
"Ms. Craft and Mr. Graves..." he repeated a few times aloud, trying to remember the people he had to meet at Pegasus later. His eyes opened momentarily and he scanned the desk.
"What...? There's a Craft here. Hm... oh, the one with the cool hair. White... or was it 'platinum blonde'..? I never remember the difference... A lot of these kids are foreign too..."

"Ah! since when did I start talking to myself..." he sighed, remembering that at least he was alone at the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:34 am
Jenna was hurriedly getting ready for school, making all attempts to be silent about it so she wouldn't wake up her grandmother. She was passing by the dining room table when she notices said grandmothers partially open briefcase. She stares at it for a moment, pondering on whether it would be worth the high probability of getting caught to take a quick look and actually see what Grams did. Glancing around quickly, she opens the briefcase the rest of the way and begins to skim through some of the paperwork. "Pandora..?", she reads quietly to herself, "Test subjects failed..? What is this?" She frowns slightly as she continues to read for a few more minutes before glancing at the clock. "s**t..!" She stuffs the papers she had been reading into her bag and quickly grabs an apple as she practically flies out the door. "Late, late, late, late, late..!"

((Yay plot stuff!))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:45 pm
"What-- what is this place?" John asked himself. He shivered. "It's cold."

(s**t post is s**t.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:36 pm
Seth headed out after getting ready for school. He wondered if he'd meet up with Hetare, Vincent or Koyuki on the way, but it was also likely they opted to stay home after what had happened the previous night.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:11 pm
Surprising Aya managed to make it to the school early. She sat at her desk catching up on some studying. It was boring, but she managed to resist the urge to pull out her PSP. Sure she is smart, but her study skills are quite poor.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:34 am
Hetare went to school his arm in a sling and his face all covered in bandages he did get odd looks form others  

Xistund

Nagi the guy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:17 pm
Students finally began showing up. Before the actual teacher for once...
"This is odd, these kids never come on time.
Pretty much every day most of them showed up right at the bell, or late. He considered engaging the handful of students in conversation, but decided against it. He started off wanting to be friendly, but got nervous on the first day and came off as rigid and boring. He decided to just stick with it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:28 pm
Seth payed attention during most of the class, but later got distracted towards the end after he began to think about all that had happened over the past few days.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:11 am
Koyuki got a major scolding for coming home late...really late, last night and due to that, she didn't get much sleep. She was almost late for school and when she arrived in class, she barely noticed anyone or anything and just fell asleep at her desk.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:03 pm
Jenna finally arrives at her class roughly ten minutes late. She quietly walks in and manages to sneak to her seat while the teacher was distracted.

((She has Pandora information on her at the moment, do you want the people with Personas to see it?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:44 pm
((I would prefer that we get some sort of time gap in before that happens, so for now she should start her own prying, that way she figures out enough for her grandmother to throw her into Pandora. Then, when they rescue her, she can start divulging the info, likely after that I'll start setting up the ending of the RP, likely after the showdown with Damien Graves.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games