Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|[ Kumo ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:16 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn
First half of mine was light hearted as well. Second half was just me head scratching.

I hoped so! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And there is still a possibility. In the end it'll depend on actions taken. It's your turn, I believe, Wolfe.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:14 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
Azeiel The Risen
Can someone at the residential district bring me up to speed on whats going on over there? I need to post with my clones and the dogs but yall went all kinds of ham with the giant posts and I am NOT down with reading all that XD
If you're talking about the current state of things...well~ from hat I've read the crazy pink haired girl...who's not from our village is moving a cloud of dust that erodding a building and Samaru is on the run from her. To throw her off he used a genjutsu to make her feel like the suns come close and is melting her flesh, now Jae being just a innocent but none description helper...well old Sam just went ahead and used the genjutsu on all air born peoples. So her post just details how badly something like that rattles her. Everything else you can read to get the finer details man.

My brain wants to understand that post but...NOPE.

Basically it's Melody [pink hair impostor] trying to kill Samuru [insert many dirty comments and lustful thoughts Melody keeps throwing around] and Samuru is basically evading her and using his puppets to keep her at bay. Jae and Kaileer ended up landing there from the gates to see what the commotion was about. Jae cut out sound to the area for a bit to stop Melody's genjutsu. Kaileer exited to see what was up at the dojo after clearing people out.

Samuru was jealous of the arial battle [Melody can fly too] and used a Genjutsu to knock them outta the sky. Jae's only fear is fire [can't win em all] so it worked on getting her outta the sky. Melody gets off on pain apparently as well so she wasnt affected and activated a jutsu before touching down. It intensified their emotions.

Now Samuru and Jae are squaring off against Melody who is still gunning for Samuru and used a transformation ninjutsu/genjutsu hybrid thing [still not 100% sure what the hell it is] that made them both see Melody as Jae. Samuru has this icky stuff on his skin thats melting it away pretty much. The cloud breaks down both bio/metal/wood matter sooooo any weapons and if she touches you skin too is eventually melted away.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:18 pm
Tao-Benshin

Does the village have a bingo book, like from what I saw from the series bongo books kept track o the gathered knowledge of known enemies profiles (up to date with the last encounter survived)? Reason why I ask is after everything said and done I was thinking about having my character read about what everyone experienced to better educate herself of the skills of thee foreign shinobi.

Underline point being is knowledge is power. mrgreen
~roles end credits on PBS program~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:25 am
AD Reaper Elyse
Tao-Benshin

Does the village have a bingo book, like from what I saw from the series bongo books kept track o the gathered knowledge of known enemies profiles (up to date with the last encounter survived)? Reason why I ask is after everything said and done I was thinking about having my character read about what everyone experienced to better educate herself of the skills of thee foreign shinobi.

No one currently in the village (except maybe Myurai) has fought enough to consider making one, as far as I know. Or if they 'have' they haven't made it in character that I've seen. So I honestly couldn't tell you. You could be the one to start it though. biggrin That would get you on great terms with the kage~  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:11 am
I'll be working on posts tonight, posting from a phone sucks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:56 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
Tao-Benshin

That's actually a really good idea. Once were done with this arc I can have myu help you with that ^.^  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:21 am
Azeiel The Risen

Tao-Benshin

Yeah this came about with my whole note book thing. I figured there's a range of information a villages shinobi retains or gathers but what use is it if it's not properly quantified and reported to the kage and used to improve the defenses and tactics of the village. Even though Myurai has the most experience I'm sure the encounters with others all of the more experienced shinobi have can contribute to building a profile of certain rival villages ability tactics, clan, cultures, etc. the list go's on and I'm making Miko's aim to be a Onin(hunter), not just for rouges but also a hunter of knowledge and truths.

which gives me good reason to work on tailoring as an occupation so i can make a scroll that only cloud shinobi can read. Or just me and the Raikage(s).

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:24 am
Tao-Benshin

AD Reaper Elyse

This is a really good idea. I was considering doing something similar with the chakra cards like kabuto did early in the show. I can have the dogs throw in their input on jutsu and what not as well while we are at it.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:14 am
AD Reaper Elyse
Azeiel The Risen

Tao-Benshin

Yeah this came about with my whole note book thing. I figured there's a range of information a villages shinobi retains or gathers but what use is it if it's not properly quantified and reported to the kage and used to improve the defenses and tactics of the village. Even though Myurai has the most experience I'm sure the encounters with others all of the more experienced shinobi have can contribute to building a profile of certain rival villages ability tactics, clan, cultures, etc. the list go's on and I'm making Miko's aim to be a Onin(hunter), not just for rouges but also a hunter of knowledge and truths.

which gives me good reason to work on tailoring as an occupation so i can make a scroll that only cloud shinobi can read. Or just me and the Raikage(s).

Mmm... My favorite, character development~

I think it's a fantastic idea. It's a good way to help out the village and push your character's personal story along, so I definitely think you should do it!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:13 am
I'll have my post up later tonight  

TrafalgarHyozo

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:11 am
AD Reaper Elyse

Your turn~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:13 am
Lanfaer
AD Reaper Elyse

Your turn~

Thanks for the heads up.  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:46 am
Sorry I didn't post, kind of had writer's block and I've been busy training/working too. I was going to post yesterday but I couldn't think of how to have Hatsu react. Go ahead and skip me this round, I'll post next round. There isn't any battle right now anyways, so it's not going to give any auto-hits.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:00 pm
Ohai, guess I'm gonna be in this village if I ever get approved.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:52 pm
No One Hollars Aaron
Ohai, guess I'm gonna be in this village if I ever get approved.

It takes a while but you will.
Welcome to Kumo~

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games