Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:56 pm
" Taylor lautner please what sort of vampire does he take me for ?" Alphones said as he looked at the pill bottel. " Your newphew is the only one sparkling around here . I won't take part in any of it. " He opened the bottel and shook out some pills. " Perfect, Dis-tin is talented it just takes her time to get it right. "

" Yeah well my voice was higher then a teenage girl earlier today. Next time proper said he would play guinie pig." Gaven commented long had his voice changed to a warm timber again. "  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:41 am
Proper came back down the stairs again, wearing a button-down shirt and slacks. He had obviously used magic to fix his hair since it was long and dark again, pulled back into a ponytail.
" Yes. And I hope If she attempts to make me into a women that you will kindly put me out of my misery." He said  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:05 pm
Alphones shook his head " Yes its already hard enough to deal with you two as men " The little vampire said befor making his way down the hall. " See you tomarrow night."

Gaven watched alpi walk away " ...you shoulden't waste your magic. Now everyone is going to know its you. If they break in they'll go for the bird" he said poking proper's cheek  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:26 pm
Proper smacked his hand away, but did it lightly.
" Theyd go after the bird anyway. And i couldnt take it anymore. My head felt weird without my hair." He said, shaking his hair and wacking Gaven with his ponytail.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:37 pm
Gavens hand shot out and grabbed Propers poney tail and pulled him back " wait a sec..." he said with a smirk. " where are you running to ? "  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:47 pm
Proper jerked back and turned red,
" i know where your going if you dont let go." he mumbled, turning around to face Gaven. " Why, did you have something in mind?"  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:02 pm
The vampire ran his hand threw the strand pressing the tip of the poney tail to his lips befor letting go. " You've gotta be hunger. I was thinking if your uncule has a kitchen in this place ,I'll make you a meal. "  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:11 pm
Proper chose to ignore Gaven smelling his hair.
" Im guessing being a frenchmen gives you inherent cooking skills" He said, smiling at Gaven and heading for the kitchen.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:17 pm
Gaverocoh fallowed after once they were in the kitchen he shut the door. There was no food to be found in a vampires kitchen. Atleast from what gaven thought only blood could possibly there. Gaven drew closer to Proper " time to make you a meal. "  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:27 pm
Proper blushed furiously, staring deeply into Gavens eyes
" uh...uh...I..." but he seemed to have forgotten how to speak.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:44 pm
Gaven drew the coller of propers shirt back exposing the skin. he leaned in and began to nibble lightly on the tender flesh. Then slowly but surely he began to lower his fangs into the warlocks skin.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:50 pm
Proper felt a slight pinch but didnt feel any pain as Gaven fed on him. He started to feel slightly lightheaded, but in a good way.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:34 am
" while this is all very interesting I didnt come by on my time off to oversee more of my work." Said a silky, low, seductive voice. Proper felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up. He recognized that voice anywhere. Proper pushed Gaven away forcefully. Standing in the doorway was what appeared to the image of perfection. Dark stylsh hair that covered up his eyes partly. He wore dark clothes perfectly styled. He was well muscled. Dark green eyes peeked out. Proper screamed so loud that his hair popped out of its tie. Jumping across the kitchen he began to throw kitchen applianced at the perfect newcomer.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:41 am
User ImageUser Image
((GUISE. I'm sorry I haven't been posting. :c Exams season has come up. When it's over I'll be sure to be on way more often and post. ><))

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:10 pm
Gaven had been enjoying his little meal,but found he was being shoved back into a counter. He looked between proper and the person in the doorway. Then came the throwing of what looked like a coffie maker , a blender ,and a mixer being chucked at the stranger. " Misour you've made my meal skiddish ...please go befor ,I throw the Kitchen Island at you ...dont think ,I can't do it " gaven warned  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff