Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:19 pm
"Of course it is...." Raphael muttered, keeping his smile before starting to back away. "Well, we have...things....that we need to do....Find a place to stay and all that other business that comes with being a traveler, soooo adieu!" he said before making a speedy retreat while tugging Justine along by the hand just like the last time he bailed them out.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:34 pm
((*cough* Never thought I'd be jealous of a video game. >_> I feel so unloved. ;-; ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:19 pm
((The bumping shall not subside until I see more frequent posts again!))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:39 pm
{Sorry, you aren't unloved! D: I just might be doing only one or two posts a day for a little while.}

Roxanne, although she hadn't mentioned it or given any inclination, but she was starting to grow suspicious of the beautiful duo. They would need to be investigated further, it seems.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:42 pm
(( emo ))

"Have I mentioned I no longer blame you for disliking that woman?" Raphael muttered to Justine once they were nice and far away from Roxanne. "Because she's starting to rub me the wrong way as well." he muttered before frowning. "I wonder if anyone's developed a cure for vampirism yet? That should certainly get her off our backs." he mused, rather surprised that the idea just occurred to him. He'd never really given it much thought before, but now it seemed like something to genuinely think about. As the idea crossed his mind for a brief moment, he let one hand mindlessly wander up to gently touch the two small puncture wounds - or what was left of them - that remained on the base of his neck.

((Maybe more intrigue and drama will get you to post more; use your curiosity against you... ninja ))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:56 pm
{I'm not going to go a day without posting. I will try to do so more, but if the quality is lacking at all, I apologize.}

Justine was rather pleased to hear Raphael express distain for the vampire huntress. "Have I mentioned just how happy it makes me to hear you say that?" she asked, sounding absolutely giddy as they walked along. "If not, we can always work together to find one."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:29 pm
"I don't know really, there's a bit more to it than just living free of hunters after my head." Raphael said with a sigh. "It's....really whether or not I want to keep living. I mean after you inevitably retire from hunting down myths and legends, as you'll grow old eventually." he said as he looked up at the blue sky. He forgot how nice it was being able to look up at the passing clouds without turning to ash. "I admit, getting out like this has been something of a wake up call for me. Eternity's a lonely thing really." he closed his eyes before sighing. "But either way, I shouldn't get my hopes up. I've never heard of a vampire becoming human again, and if there were such a cure, there's no telling whether or not I won't just turn to ash on the spot as my old age catches up to me. And as I said, I'm really not that sure. There are...a lot of variables involved in that decision."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:11 am
"Understandable." Justine nodded slightly, pondering the situation for many moments before speaking up once more. "Age? Pshaaw! Like I'm going to let rinkles and hollow bones get the best of me!" she eventually spoke with a laugh. "If you decide you don't want that cure of yours...I'll probably take you up on your previous offer eventually. I just...want to experience some joy in the sun before then. Get used to the idea, y'know? ...Assuming you're still interested in that for me."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:26 am
"Of course; perfectly understandable." Raphael said as he let a bright smile take over his face. Assuming Justine did take him up on the offer, that basically eliminated all the worry and decisions from his mind. He really wasn't fond of going back to a life of moping about in a mansion alone for eternity. "Not to pressure you or anything, but I do hope you'll decide before old age gets the best of you. I'm not terribly fond of the taste of the elderly."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:21 am
Justine chuckled at the thought. "Don't worry, I'll make my decision long before then. I'm certain I wouldn't want to be some eternal hag, anyway." How amusing, the thought of being turned in her fifties or sixties. She could only imagine how things would be then!

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:29 am
"Again, I don't want to pressure you or anything." Raphael said as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "I just don't want to become some vampiric hermit again. If you didn't agree, my choices would either be shut myself up in a mansion alone for all eternity or find a cure and inevitably die, something I've always honestly been scared to do...That would mean seeing my Antoinette in the afterlife, along with anyone and everyone else my curse has killed."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:41 am
{Not that this would happen, but wouldn't it be funny for Justine to become a vampire just as Raphael became human?}

Justine tried to hide it, but some of the joy faded away at the mention of that name. "W-well..uhm..don't worry about it, okay? I won't let that happen. We're friends after all, right?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:50 am
((Somehow funny and depressing at the same time I'd say. xD ))

"O-of course, please forgive me..." Raphael said clearing his throat to regain some less angsty composure. "As it stands, I hardly have to worry about either alternative, so long as I'm traveling with you. Indebted through gratitude and all that." It was times like this that he was thankful to have a debt to pay, because he was starting to realize just how screwed he'd be once he repaid his debts. Then he'd have to admit that he really was happy traveling around with Justine, and thus happy because of Justine. She seemed to bring out the old human in him; he couldn't admit things like that when he was human, and he still couldn't say it as a vampire.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:10 pm
{Yeah. XD}

"Even if there wasn't a debt, you are free to travel with me for as long as you like. I enjoy the company." Justine replied, her cheeks rosying up ever so faintly.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:14 pm
((I had a thought for MOAR DRAWMAH. Maybe Justine gets seriously wounded during a hunter/monster/murder/general creep attack and Raphael has to turn her as the only way to save her life.))

Raphael's cheeks turned nice rosy hue as well hearing that, but thankfully he found a nice distraction to draw their attention away from the onset of fluffy awkwardness between them. "O-oh look! That looks like a nice inn to stay for the night. Let's just hope they still have some rooms available." he said quickly while making a beeline for the inn.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games