Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:06 pm
You cannot play at Chess if you are kind-hearted.

Kingside sat down in his desk and he rolled his eyes at Vanilla Ice over there "Your mouth never seems to end is it the only thing that keeps your body from freezing over"
No price is too great for the scalp of the enemy King.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:37 pm
Kuzan laughed. "You keep making ice jokes....fact is if any of you froze you'd be dead...." He said coldly. "Truth is this, I'll be a member sooner or later and I wasn't even fighting at full power, and you went into your queen form...." He said as his eyes grew cold. "All I have to do is get a bit stronger..."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:02 pm

"If your as good as you say then why are we the one's who became Hive and not you then if your so grate and powerful?" If there was one thing he hated it was a bragger. He decided to set up his chess bored since playing chess with himself again was a better use of time then talking with this child... that was a good word to describe the way he acted.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:32 pm
"It's called buying my time....when I make my move I'll take my place in the Five...besides it means nothing...For my ambition. Also you became the five...not the Hive." He said correcting the King.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:41 pm
((Wow... I hate Kuzan, but he amuses me at the same time...))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

Arielle mutters in her sleep as she rolls onto her side. She curls up, frowning slightly.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:49 pm
Walking into his class Gamer looked around for a moment before heading over to the other Hive Five members. Taking his seat as per usual no words were spoken as he reached and pulled out his portable and started to play as if nothing had happened since the last class. Overall he felt better but he was still drained from fighting and while tired it wasn't any more the it normally was.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:04 pm
((thats the point =3, he's like my first actual bad character haha))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:06 pm
((By the by, my internet isn't very reliable at the moment so I'm not sure how often or how long I'll be on))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:44 pm

Kingside did not respond and contrasted on his games but he did not like the words He did go into his Queen form to beat him after class he was going to go see the headmistress for more training. Maybe it would not be a bad idea for all of them to get some as well. He gave a nod to Gamer as he walked in.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:41 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana ignored Kuzan, taking out a notebook and doodling. Most prominent among her drawings was an image of the ice manipulator encased in his own creation or lying in a pool of his own blood. It was rare that she was truly malevolent, but Kuzan was really bringing out that side of her. His thinking that she was the weak link of the HIVE Five was completely erroneous, but with any luck--especially that she stole from others--he wouldn't provoke her enough to find out the extent of her powers.

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:22 am
Kuzan laughed. "Silent eh?" He said as he flicked his finger and shot a piece of ice into King's king piece sending it into a wall and freezing it to it. "Pew...that will be you one day...." He said quietly before smirking.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:48 am
The Daemon known as The Crucified floated into the classroom and started to head for the back of the room, stopping momentarily as a frozen chess piece nearly hit her. She turned her head to look at Kingside, the only one who had a chessboard, for a moment, assessing the threat as it were, before continuing for the back of the room. She leaned herself against the wall, the cross bound to her back making it near impossible for her to actually sit down.

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:36 pm

Kingside glared at the man no one ever touched his bored without his ok and no one did that to one of his game pieces. Grabbing his queen he shifted and appeared right in front of Kuzan's desk and sent a ax kick down on it basicly destroying it "Lessen to me you ******** piece of s**t!, I can forgive rudeness to me and my team. But If you ever even think about touching my piece's and I will outright kill you!" The fury in her eyes was clear he had pushed a button that should never be pushed. not waiting for a response she varnished to the wall and dug her fingers in the wall around the piece and pulled it and part of the wall around it out.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:05 pm
Kuzan laughed. before standing up. "I'm right here queeny...." He said as ice spikes covered his arms. "Let's put on a show for your team..." He said as he pointed at his board an shot a ice spike at it trying to push her further.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:16 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana's head jerked up at Kingside's outburst, and now she groaned. Two fights with those two in less than fifteen minutes? Seriously? Sometimes it seemed as if maybe she ought to be the HIVE Five's leader rather than Kingside. "Boys, save it for combat class, wouldja? Seriously, you're acting like a couple five-year-olds right now."

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games