Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:39 pm
Wolfe Garm

Bast watched Jenny and Arqden leave then leaned down and gave Desmond a kiss to the side of his neck, "Come on," she said softly, excited to show him this 'gift'... When he got to his feet, she took his feet to pull him along.

But Sebastet stopped them before they could leave and looked at them briefly before giving a soft sigh, "Be prepared for a few surprises to come up early. Also, it's time for you to start wearing the full braids, Bast. Now that you're Mated, I'm no longer your Guardian," she told them both softly, pulling a shocked look from Bast.

Desmond looked a bit confused, but Sebastet knew he'd get it eventually. Bast would soon start showing her 'powers' and he'd have to be prepared for it when it happened.

Sebastet remembered her first moment. It had been a bit... explosive.... And rather embarrassing at the time... Unfortunately for her, it had been the ShadowFire... Separating them had come later...

With Bast? There was no telling what she'd pull.

Bast simply gave her a nod and another kiss to her cheek, then gave one to Khajhan as well. She also winked at him as she pulled Desmond on out to the Armory...

Sebastet shook her head a bit over it then leaned back against Khajhan a bit for a moment, letting him support her for a moment. She'd known that Bast hadn't felt truly safe here... until she'd met Desmond... Something about him had let the younger female feel safe and it was refreshing, but she also wondered what she'd done wrong that had kept her from feeling safe here...

Then again... With what was going on now... Maybe Bast had been right to not feel safe here...

She shook the worry off a bit and had to smile when Khajhan slid a hand around her waist, "She'll do fine... I've trained her as best as I could, taught her what I could... She's deadly in a fight, confident... I know I'm not her mother..." she stopped there before she could get any further into that one.

She would never have children. That had been taken care of the night she'd been Turned. She thought that some people on the island had tried to make up for that by making her godmother to their own children. Still... It wasn't the same... But she pushed that one back as well and moved on...

"Come on... I need to check on the protections," she suggested, knowing that it was safe to show him what all she'd set up to protect the island. Maybe he'd have some suggestions to help her plug the holes...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:30 pm
Red Gypsy

Khajhan nodded and held her close his words were a whisper “the child will do fine, you may not have been her mother, but a mother is what you became to her, it is the only reason she acts as she does, I wouldn’t worry to much, much has happened and more yet that will need to happen before peace and returns to the island” he stopped at that point and watched as stepped out of his arms and mentioned needing to check on the protections and simply nodded seeing that she was avoiding a hard subject that was easy to spot through the bond but chose to leave it be since it didn’t further their current goals and stepped by her his tail moving towards hers and wrapped around her tail as he stood with her, he’d follow her.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:36 pm
Wolfe Garm
Exit to Sebastet's Lockup Room

She gave him a small smile and a nod, silently relying on his support more than she would ever admit to out loud. Then Sebastet silently led the way to the one room he might find troubling...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:40 am
-Crisdean Gordon has entered the kitchen hoping to meet Windsong.-

Crisdean seeing no one but the servants being about had arrived he sat himself down in a warm corner and served himself some fresh fruits. He sat with his back to the wall his feet up on a barrel as he cut various fruits with an obsidian stone. we would sit and wait till ether WindSong appeared or he could find someone who had seen Him.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:08 am
Red Gypsy

cTheAngelofMusic

Crisdean would not have to wait too long, the staff being good about notifying those who needed to know when someone arrived, it wasn’t a surprise to the staff when Ashigaera casually came into the kitchen her pipe still lit as she enjoyed her special root tobacco and walked over to the nearest staff member, who in turn stopped to look down at her “Ashigaera how are you?” Ashigaera smiled as she stood there and replied “good as ever, I heard someone arrived have you seen them around? Lidia wasn’t able to step away from a different arrival, so she let me know about it” the cook nodded and pointed in Crisdeans direction “came in not too long ago” Ashigaera smiled and replied “thanks!” Ashigaera turned to look at the individual for a moment before she continued “could I have my favorite drink?” the cook smiled and replied “of course! I’ll bring it over to you” Ashigaera nodded before she started walking over to Crisdean, her small childlike size stopping by him as she took a draw from her pipe and enjoyed the flavor a moment before she released it and spoke “hello! I’m Ashigaera how are you?” Ashigaera was being casual about her words since there wasn’t too much that required her attention at that moment, and since Lidia pegged him when she saw him come in and go to the werehall it was clear that he wasn’t a new arrival but a returning one.

Ashigaera stepped over to a chair and pulled it out before she hopped into it and just sat down her drink being placed by her by the staff pulled her attention to the cup of tea she enjoyed drinking, and took a drink of it savoring the flavor of it before she returned her pipe to her mouth and watched Crisdean with mild interest, if anything she was slightly curious about him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:37 am
Wolfe Garm
Red Gypsy

cTheAngelofMusic

Crisdean would not have to wait too long, the staff being good about notifying those who needed to know when someone arrived, it wasn’t a surprise to the staff when Ashigaera casually came into the kitchen her pipe still lit as she enjoyed her special root tobacco and walked over to the nearest staff member, who in turn stopped to look down at her “Ashigaera how are you?” Ashigaera smiled as she stood there and replied “good as ever, I heard someone arrived have you seen them around? Lidia wasn’t able to step away from a different arrival, so she let me know about it” the cook nodded and pointed in Crisdeans direction “came in not too long ago” Ashigaera smiled and replied “thanks!” Ashigaera turned to look at the individual for a moment before she continued “could I have my favorite drink?” the cook smiled and replied “of course! I’ll bring it over to you” Ashigaera nodded before she started walking over to Crisdean, her small childlike size stopping by him as she took a draw from her pipe and enjoyed the flavor a moment before she released it and spoke “hello! I’m Ashigaera how are you?” Ashigaera was being casual about her words since there wasn’t too much that required her attention at that moment, and since Lidia pegged him when she saw him come in and go to the werehall it was clear that he wasn’t a new arrival but a returning one.

Ashigaera stepped over to a chair and pulled it out before she hopped into it and just sat down her drink being placed by her by the staff pulled her attention to the cup of tea she enjoyed drinking, and took a drink of it savoring the flavor of it before she returned her pipe to her mouth and watched Crisdean with mild interest, if anything she was slightly curious about him.

User Image
∙✩ ✧⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂✧✩∙

I Wonder to the Music of the Night

⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

Crisdean sat humming a tune to himself, as he cut the bit of fruit he held in his hand. The morning had full began and the cooks and the staff of the castle where busy about their jobs and crisdean made sure not to get in their way. Crisdean had just finished the peach he had and had started on a bit of pomegranate when the scent of smoke caught his attention. it was pipe smoke he could tell though not of the tobacco leaf or at least not one he knew. He looked up when a strange small creature placed itself in front of him and spoke its greetings. "madainn mhath(good morning). I am well wee one, how be ye?" he replied with his soft brogue. He looked up from his fruit and eyed the creature his curiosity getting the better of him. He did not know what type of creature this was though it reminded him a bit of the spirit from southwest Asia. but he would keep his mind to himself and simply offered a bit of the fruit he had been cutting. "would ye like some fruit?

Come Listen to the Music of the Night.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:44 pm
cTheAngelofMusic

Ashigaera shook her head and replied “I am well, and thank you, but for the moment I have little need to eat, it pays to have a contract holder” she took another deep draw from the pipe and released it after a moment before she took the pipe out of her mouth and offered it to him, noting that he was curious about her and spoke up “would you like to try, this is a special root tobacco that has a bit of a strong taste to it, but few fae like myself would argue that this is the best you can taste” she smiled a bit, for her she knew well enough to know that she was a mystery to him, though not many outside of the fae knew about what she was, and fewer still who would openly speak about the existence of one like herself. It was not a bad thing to be a closely kept secret of the fae.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:06 am
User Image
∙✩ ✧⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂✧✩∙

I Wonder to the Music of the Night

Crisdean nodded and set the bowl of pomegranate kernels to the table beside his arm. "as you will." he said and returned the blade of obsidian stone back into the pouch at his side after he had cleaned it of the fruit juices. "I do'nae need to eat, but I do enjoy fresh fruit. and the garden and orchards here produce the best if I do say so mysel"he said. "ah ye are of the daoine sìth?(people of the mounds)" he asked; as he himself was fae touched, and had been to the lands of faerie, and lived among the fae a bit. 'púca, the wee thing does look like a púca' he thought to himself. thinking of the furry shapechanging trickster fae of the sidhe. "mòran taing" he thanked and took of the pipe. he wasn't one to smoke but the refusal of things given by fae was always a dangerous thing. he gave a nod to the fae Familiar. he took down the hood of his cloak his eyes flashing silver a bit in the morning light. he brushed the raven black strands of his hair from his pale face; smiling he took a pull of the pipe and inhaled the strange root. he had tasted many things even made by the fae but it was true this was a strange yet interesting flavor.

Come Listen to the Music of the Night.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:20 am
cTheAngelofMusic
if you need help quoting just let me know and i can provide the code, i'm used to typing out the bb codes

Ashigaera shook her head and replied “no, I am a fae Familia Clovistrada, in simple terms I am a wild fae who was a seeker of a contract holder, those like me who seek contract holders seldom are ever seen by anyone except the one we deem worthy of being our contract holder” she took a drink of the tea again nearly finishing it the crystals on her arms and forehead glowed slightly a smile on her face as she observed his reaction to the tobacco and continued “that tobacco you’ll never find anywhere unless you already know where to find it, not something that my kinsmen would know of or have a taste for, it is a strong flavor but it does grow on you over time” Ashigaera paused a moment as one of the staff approached a woman who worked in the kitchen “Ashigaera” she looked at her “Lyn how can I be of assistance?” she smiled back and replied “just wanted to pass this off to you while you are still here” she handed ashigaera a piece of paper and continued “the kitchen is starting to run low on a few things and was hoping you could get them” Ashigaera looked at the list of items needed and thought for a moment before she replied “shouldn’t be a problem If I don’t get this sent off to the village Lidia should, as I recall a list was being put together by the others so that they could be sent off altogether when the damaged weapons and armor is sent to be replaced” Lyn smile grew and nodded “wonderful, we should be fine for another three or four days” Ashigaera nodded again “no worries the supplies will be in long before you run out” Lyn nodded and left Ashigaera alone who folded the note and placed it by the tea cup and noted a air of curiosity “Lidia and I are Sebastet’s secretary, we handle a lot of the day to day paperwork and manage the staff as well, it worked out best in the end, Lidia I’m sure you’ll meet eventually tends to work at night, and I deal with everything else during the day, though if certain things need acquiring I’m the one you talk to, Lidia mostly handles daily operations and makes sure this castle doesn’t fall down around us” Ashigaera stood up in the chair a moment her crystals glowed again taking on a snow white glow before they faded again and she turned to look at the kitchen staff who were finding cleaning up a mess to be easier since she froze it briefly and let it go, she waved at them when they looked up to see her looking at them one of them yelling thanks before she nodded and sat back down.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:52 am
Wolfe Garm
lol I am a bit rusty on bb-code its been a while but it's coming back to me.

"a fey familiar...aye iv heard rumors of the like but i have nae seen one. tis a secret held..." he said and returned the pipe to the creature. " in my almost 800 years on this earth. the fae are holding their secrets jealously. not that I go about seeking them...much" he said with a smile. he had plenty of dealing with the fae and would not stick his nose into the creature's business. "ah the lady Sebastet. braw lass. but aye she is nae one for the paperwork.." he laughed slightly. He watched the creature with great interest in its abilities with the staff cleaning, and let her read the note in silence.

crsidean nodded his thanks when she mentioned if he had a need for aught she would be one to go see. "Thoir maitheanas dhomh...I have been rude. You have introduced your self but I appear new to your eyes. you may call me Crisdean. I have been ..on a journey for a long time. helping with diplomatic issues for the lady and this island. though. my other pride and joy are the gardens outside this kitchen back door. all of it was destroyed many years ago. I worked long and hard to restore it. he said and gestured in the direction of the castle gardens. He had been long away with a mission to gather help and diplomatic tyes during the war with Goh and the demon realm. It had been Succesful in that he had gained a great ally with the people of the stars. a small elvish kingdom set near the mountains and sea. But he had also been busy keep others safe else wheres, and in fact, held that note of news near his heart to give to windsong when he saw him.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:02 am
cTheAngelofMusic

Ashigaera accepted the pipe and took a draw from it releasing it “not surprised that they wouldn’t say anything about us Clovistrada, though most likely they themselves really don’t know for sure if we are even real, though now they can’t help but be reminded of that because of me. Being around for over twenty-two hundred years does tend to surprise them” she grinned as she took one last draw from her pipe before she extinguished it and put it away.

When Crisdean introduced himself Ashigaera nodded, though she sighed when he explained a few things and spoke up finally “sadly that garden isn’t the one you restored anymore, Lidia and I worked on bringing it back to it’s former glory” she could tell he was likely confused by that and continued “the garden had been destroyed again, that was round about the time Ash and his mate were taken by Goh, the garden had been scorched that there wasn’t anything left of it after, barely saved the castle from the firestorm that was caused by the garden’s destruction, with the help from Lidia, It took me a few years to restore the garden, after that was when the two of us became Sebastet’s secretary” She looked at Crisdean and though her eyes were featureless there was a bit of a sadness to her from the loss of the garden but she continued “since then Lidia and I have done what we can” Being a Clovistrada she understood how to bring back the garden to how it was before the fire, but it took much to do so, one being a lot of research of restoration magic, something she had no intimate experience with, especially since she her expertise revolved around ice, but considering she was the only fae around that could lend a hand in the recovery of the garden.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:30 am
crisdean nodded sagely as the fae creature spoke of how the fae tended to even forget their own lore and selves. Some fae were rather forgetful and age for that matter time itself was anathema to them.

Crisdean jerk back in great agitation and shock as the creature spoke of the destruction of the garden. A silver tear formed in his eyes. he had spent years using his druidic lore and magic restoring what had been lost and adding to the castle's garden. a bit of pride and joy. He had even kept special night-blooming jasmine just for the lady sabet to go along with her favorite flowers. He had taken a clipping from both of these plants years ago and preserved them and had carried them with himself for the past many years as a bit of home.
"i..i had not known...it was nae in the letters send by Windsong..or atan....then getting any news from here was a difficult thing. I have nae been into the gardens since my return nor had a chance to see them as I arrived in the dead of night." he said saddened by the loss but understanding such as the balance of nature even if he hated the idea of his many years of work being flamed. not to mention the attack on the castle. it had been a good thing he had removed the children from this place.

"i..I shall walk the grounds and such....maybe ...no I shall do what I can to help restore the gardens. i..have a bit of the old garden..the soil and a few of the flowers saved and preserved by my magicks. from them I may be able to atlest bring back some of the flowers in time.."]he said thinking that he could over time rebreed the flowers that the lady sab had loved and the night-blooming breeds he had made special and where found in no other lands but his sacred druidic vail.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:00 am
cTheAngelofMusic

Ashigaera understood where his sadness was coming from but she couldn’t help but smile on the fact that he hadn’t seen it in all it’s glory, her toothy smiled beamed from her as she stood up in the chair “little need, the land and the plants themselves were recovered and renewed with some restoration magic, but also with a helpful hand from a wild fae such as myself, if anything it’s grown to be a vibrant garden, and the gardeners whose tending the land are especially picked from druidic backgrounds, it may not be the one you restored but it’s turned out to be quite a garden in the end, besides fire is never the end of the cycle for plants but an opportunity to grow again, and to be more beautiful than before.” Ashigaera hopped down from the chair and stepped over to Crisdean “come I can show you!” she beamed with her smile as she watched him, if anything she was excited to see how Crisdean would react to it.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff