Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

Jasmine Snape

High-functioning Detective

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:05 am
Well hello everyone! My name is Kim. I have been on gaia since 2005 and just joined this guild today. I am Canadian and am 25 years old. I have had the same boyfriend for 3 and a half years and I come from of a family of 7. 4 sisters and 2 brothers, if you count the brother who died when I was only 3.
I like cats, Harry Potter and Final Fantasy.
I don't really know what else to say.
Yay for making new friends! heart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:52 am
Hi fellow girls!!! Please call me Dumpling-Chan or just Dumpling would be fine!!!! 3nodding I love Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Fruits Basket, [Furuba] Naruto, Pokemon, Ramen, Dumplings, Cheeseburgers, [Yeah I know they're fattening crying ] Snow, Playing On Gaia, and Roleplaying!!! I dislike bullies, cheaters, tests/quizzes, math, and heat!! My favorite color is blue if you haven't noticed! whee When it comes to weather, I prefer cold weater instead of warm!!! I am Serious, Bipolar, Outgoing, Caring, and Compettitive!!! My favorite sport is Basketball!!! Lastly, my favorite emotes are: whee 3nodding ninja burning_eyes razz cat_3nodding cat_blaugh cat_scream cat_gonk cat_stressed cat_sweatdrop cat_whee cat_wink cat_burning_eyes cat_ninja cat_twisted yum_onigiri yum_puddi yum_burger yum_donut yum_cupcake emotion_facepalm emotion_awesome emotion_omnomnom emotion_kirakira emotion_sweatdrop emotion_bigvein emotion_yatta emotion_0A0 emotion_brofist emotion_c8 and emotion_donotwant . I also love, love, love, Rin and Len!!! Thank you for reading!!! emotion_yatta  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Noodlechu
Crew

Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:56 pm
<3 So many new members its great to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image

Hi! I am 20 years old~ My name is Aiko; kanji: 藍子, 藍meaning indigo and 子 meaning child. Its based on the proverb; Blue dye is made from tinctoria.
User Image Little fact:
My birth name was Lynette, which i was told means nymph, idol?
Either way I prefer Aiko, because I feel calling me by my birth name is too formal

My favourite colour is yellow, like the sunflower, or a lemon rind from the inside~ Though pink is my favourite colour when shopping for clothes, because I look sickly in yellow.
I participate in aerobics often and errrm I like karaoke, watching movies, playing games like pokemon, zelda, mario, perhaps occasionally a darker game like resident evil. *I DONTconsider myself a gamer btw, how tackyyyy*
I'm TERRIBLE at writing, but I love drawing. Most of my art is posted randomly on my Tumblr.
I like shopping, and lately it's gotten me into quite a bit of financial trouble!` LESSON LEARNED! rofl

I hail from southernish central Florida, and i'd like to get out of here, while the weather is nice, there is NOTHING to do, and everything that is around is like activites for old people.

I follow Gyaru fashion trends, mainly makeup.

UH, thats all i can think of. EDIT: AAAAAAAH I FORGOT TO PUT MY AGE rofl *fixed.User Image  

MURKR0W

Feral Warrior

Cassie-chan_Rules

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:13 pm
Hello! I'm Cassie. You can either call me Cassie or Lynn, either one works xD. I am 18 years of age and have been told several times that I act older then my age, but I shall leave that up to you to decide for yourself. My favorite colors are blue and pink (the best colors in the world!!). I'm not a very athletic person at all, in fact I would rather go participate or watch a play then play sports. Some of my favorite things are pokemon, animals, roleplaying, movies, did I mention animals? Anyway, I have two cats, two dogs, and two rabbits!! My friends say I'm starting Noah's Ark again wink .
I am a roleplayer, that is one of the main reasons that I'm on Gaia, as well as to make several different friends. You'll learn quickly that once you are my friend, I will be very protective, but until then I find it hard to trust. I'll explain that later. Anyway, I don't have any children yet, even though I hope to have 3 or 4 someday (maybe more, I love kids). I work at a daycare and have watched kids since I was 10.
Nice to meet everyone and I look forward to getting acquainted  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:28 am
The name's Tia & it's nice ta meetcha. I was banned from Gaia about 4 years ago, my original account being "tiasaurus rex" I had the Horns of the Demon & so much more! I was mad that I lost everything & basically went on a Gaia hiatus. But now I'm back & questing the things I lost. My second account, which also got perma-banned is "a professional mess" I had the Dark Halo & the Wish Upon a Star dragon thing, I want those items back more then ever. I'm turning 21 next July & I've already finished a year in college, I'm a part-time waitress & I love cats with an unhealthy passion. And that's it for my little rant.  

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

AshesToRoses

Adorable Star

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Hello! My name is Kimberly but I sometimes I prefer to be called Kim (: I am 21 almost 22 (on December 6th). I joined Gaia in 2007 and have been sort of on a hiatus since I started school in July because it is a fast pace program - Veterinary Technician. I am attending school in a city about 2 hrs away.. at home I have 6 guinea pigs, 2 cats, and 2 dogs lol I met my boyfriend here on Gaia three years ago and we just met this past summer and started dating in July biggrin My favorite color is purple! I love watching horror movies and comedies the most. Jack Skellington, zebra print and Batman are my obsessions! Check out my profile and comment or send me a PM if you'd like smile I love talking to people online or texting more than talking to someone face to face. One more thing: I am an advent collector of Build a Bears.. I have nearly 30 right now.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:27 pm
Hey y'all!
I'm Tsubaki_Twilight and I've been on Gaia since 2006. I'm 19 years old and live in the sunny state of Hawaii. I love anime and manga and recently got back into drawing now that I've gotten a new scanner.
I am a big roleplayer so you might see me around the roleplaying section of this Guild.

Nice to meet you all!

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

Luminitsa Moonchild

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:42 am

Hey everybody! I'm Luminitsa Moonchild and I've been a Gaia since 05. Had different accounts off and on and my first account gothicxVAMPIREX got hacked. Not sure if any of you remember that one but it was me. I'm 19 and a college student thinking about majoring in Journalism and minoring in Psychology. I love drawing, reading, writing poetry and short stories, watching anime, playing video games, meditation, yoga, drum circles, and a whole lot more! I can't wait to meet every one!
Peace, love, and light to all. <3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:02 pm
Hello I'm Lee, a 17 year old person. I love to draw, read, write, listen/play music, and play video games. I want to be a lot of things in the future such as become a manga artist or open up a anime cafe somewhere. I hope we can get along.  

FlightlessFae

Shirtless Rogue

8,325 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Medalist 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Jeannette Willow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:11 pm
Hi, folks! I'm Jeannette, live in Seattle with two kitties I'm 52, have advanced multiple sclerosis, and make jewelry with help from my friends. I read voraciously, love pleasant music, and am currently fixated on the kpop girl group miss A.

Oh, and I really like chai masala.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:13 pm
Good day everyone! My real name is Charolette and I am currently 20 years of age. I've been a member of gaia since 2006 and was added to the guild last November 21. I love to play Role playing and tactics game. I even enjoy watching their anime adaptations. I love to read manga and watch anime. I am currently reading Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden and Kaichou wa Maid Sama and I am looking forward for a anime adaptation of Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden and Kaichou wa Maid Sama's season 2. Hope they will happen soon. I welcome anybody who wish to talk about these two manga.  

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Skyward Violinist

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:09 am
I'm Karen! I'm fifteen, and a freshman in high school.
I'm a bit of a gamer (Mostly XBox, PC and Wii, but my absolute favorite series is Zelda, if my name didn't give that away!)
My greatest passion in life is my violin! (Again, my name should have given that one away!)
I hope to be a concert violinist someday.
I'm also good at the ocarina, though that's more of a hobby than a passion.
Feel free to PM me any time to chat, or add me as a friend!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:36 pm
Hello all!
My name is Charlotte, I'm Meep years old and I live in Belgium. :3
I received an invitation for this lovely guild today, thanks for that!
In my free time I enjoy gaming (Starcraft 2, League of Legends...), reading and figure skating. ^_^ Nice to me you all! :3

Chiruro

the blossoming beelzebub

Unforgiving Aggressor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:29 pm
i'm beelzebub. i'm not good at introductions, so i'm just c/ping part of an intro i wrote yesterday, oops.

i'm twenty-two years old. i'm also a lesbian. i also live in nebraska.
i'm a nothing. i plan on going back to college, though i dunno what i'll major in.
i like to draw and paint and do artsty things. i enjoy playing music (flute and tenor sax mostly), but since i graduated high school a couple years ago i've had very little opportunities to play. and that's called sad.

i like anime and manga as much as i like any other thing. not too much, not too little.
i'm very big on video games. and literature.
i'm a staff member at an anime convention. it's great. everyone should go.

i like making friends. clearly i do not like homophobia. okay, bye. :*  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games