Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:10 pm
As soon as Kuzan used his buzzsaw attack, Arcana launched himself at the man's side. "Dynamic Entry!" Arcana called out cheerily as he kicked at Kuzan's left side.

"Someone's in a bad mood." Lewis commented from his seat on the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:43 pm
((welcome back!!))

Kyle was practically asleep, his face was stuffed into his pillow "of course" he said, his voice completely muffled by the pillow "you're my friend Mara, you're more then welcome to stay..."  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:58 pm
[Thanks. ^^ I am gonna have to log off early tonight, though. Been having nightmares terribly for the last 3 or 4 days so I'm just exhausted...]

Mara smiled when he called her his friend. "Alright." She walked into the living room and curled up carefully in a corner. She almost looked like a cat, the way she was laying. Max stood awkwardly in the door way for a few moments before leaving and closing the door behind him. "Bye, Max," she called softly before she fell asleep as well, her form changing into her human one as she fell asleep.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:19 pm
((oh. Well I have nightmares all day everyday whee ))

A few hours passed. Kyle had been shaking around in his sleep a lot, he kept having the same dream, being in the bloody room...how had that happened...how did he do it? He sat up in his bed, he couldn't stand seeing that image anymore.
He got out of the bed and head into the small bathroom. He walked over to the sink and started splashing water on his face and walked out. He was headed back into his bedroom when he saw Mara, the real Mara, in the corner, he rubbed the back of his neck and sighed, he should have offered her his bed...
He walked up to her and tapped her lightly "Mara?" he whispered, she wasn't waking up, he picked her up in his arms and headed to his bedroom, he set her down in the bed and put the covers over her. He went back into the living room and sat on the couch, he was left there to his thoughts.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:39 pm
[I'm sorry. I'm here to talk if you need someone... :/ >.< I normally don't dream at all, I just kinda feel like I'm floating in a sea of black nothingness. So to have nightmares... It's honestly horrifying, because almost always someone I love is dying and I can't tell it's a dream. :/ ]

Mara was soundly asleep, in all actuality dreaming about someone from her past dying terribly... It was no wonder she didn't wake up, she was busy trying to save him again.
Maybe about an hour or two, Mara woke up with a start and a very quiet screech. She sat up, not remembering where she was for a few minutes, and curled herself up, her arms wrapped around her knees and her chin resting on them, eyes closed. "It was just a dream... Just a nightmare..." Still she couldn't find herself able to open her eyes; and not that it made any difference to her at the moment, but she still hadn't changed back. Why? Because she was so scared, she couldn't hurt anyone, not at the moment. Her body 'changed' most when she thought she could hurt others.

In about 5 minutes, she planned to open her eyes and figure out why she was laying in a bed when she thought she fell asleep in a corner -fairly comfortably, mind you

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:30 pm
((yeah, I literally have weird day/nightmares. I've been having issues lately...we could talk, I'd like that))

Kyle could hear Mara moving around in the bed, he didn't think much of it, and he didn't want to disturb her. He lay on the couch and closed his eyes but he couldn't force himself to fall asleep.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:19 pm
Kuzan growled a she was launched away from Ghost. He laughed and looked at Arcana. "You're a fool...." He said looking at the man's legs. feel that numbing cold spreading through your leg? That's the freezing chill of my dark ice." He said as he stabbed his claws into the ground. "Arctic age." He muttered as the ground started to freeze quickly and spread towards the heroes rapidly.

Feng laughed at Lewis. "Mind your tongue Lewis...." He said looking at the boy, his demeanor changing instantly to his cool and calm personality. "Remember how I burned it the last time?" He said raising a eyebrow before laughing again. He looked to Archer and became serious again. "The only way you'll leave is if you beat me...and we know how that will end." He said mocking her clearly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:25 pm
Archer raised an eyebrow at Feng, then calmly took an arrow from her quiver and aimed it at the flame wall. She loosed the arrow, the head of which opened and sprayed fire retardent over the flames, killing the flames that barred her way. Archer walked through without a backward glance. "Like I said, I'll be in the library. Tell me when Snow and Ghost get back so we can get on with this," she said, letting the door shut behind her.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:31 pm
Feng huffed. "Fine then...have it your way." He said a she walked out behind her. "You're pushing your luck....." He said as his arms were engulfed in flames. "that's your problem...you think you can anything you want. All kids do.... He said as he jumped over her and landed softly in front of her. "I'm old school....this is not your house kid." He said as he turned to her. "You need to learn your place." He said as he made a flame wall block the way behind both of them leaving the door to the gym open for her to go back inside. "Now one last chance...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:36 pm
Archer looked up at Feng, then sighed and took off her mask. The older hero already knew her as both identities, and the way they were positioned and the flames kept anyone else from seeing her face. "Feng, please. Just let me go for once. Learn my place? I know I'm not as trained as the heroes in the League. I know none of us are. Some of us less than the others, but most of all, I know when I need to get out of somewhere so I don't get hurt or hurt someone else. Or, for that matter, interfere. You don't know how close I was to getting in the middle of Brink and Shadow Crow's match, Feng. I don't want to do that. Not when I know Brink won't hurt Crow," she said, as calmly as she could, meeting his eyes.

((Gah! I just realized how much like Aqualad I made my character.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:45 pm
Feng crossed his arms and sighed. "Vee I understand...But yyou must keep your emotions in check. So does crow." He said laughing. "I mean...i'm a living hot head! I'm pretty much made of fire." He said before putting his hands in his pockets. "Learning self control is what will keep you at peace...trust me on this one. crow is crow....he's just like his parents." He said sighing. "Fine....go, but after you've cooled down come back, aright?" He said calmly smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:26 am
Vonna chuckled. "Crow's not like his mom other than the little bit of magic he has. He takes more after Ghost than Snow. And I think I should stay in the library until they're all finished. You know how lost I can get in those books and looking at the pictures of my ancestors in the archives. And I do have self-control, Feng. That's one of the first things Grandma Arrowette taught me," she smiled back. Then she put her mask back on. "Now would you please let down the firewall so I can get to the library?" she added, her smile turning to a smirk.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:46 am
Feng sighed as the flames vanished. "Go, i'll be checking in though." He said walking bpast Vee back into the gym.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:08 pm
"Thanks, Feng," Archer said quietly as he passed her and she headed off down the hall to the library.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games