Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:02 pm
{I have a couple ideas aside from that, but nothing major major, if you want to hear them. As for who plays mr/ms. peeping tom. shall we roll a random number for it or something?}

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:03 pm
((Sure! And while part of me wants to throw the 'i just played the last NPC' excuse out there, I suppose I'll be nice and adhere to a random number/dice roll. XD And guess who forgot to add gaia names to the profile skelly? 8D ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
M3Gnificent generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:05 pm
{1 says you 2 says me.
That was unintentional? XD}

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:11 pm
((Clearly the rp gods just really like you playing the bit parts for some reason. XD And yes. Yes it was. But that problem has been fixed both in skelly and profiles. No one will ever know. ninja ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:19 pm
{OH GOD DAMNIT. gonk
Freakin' dice hate me... XD}

A rather scrawny looking guardsman who'd just been put on 'wall duty', was quickly greeted by the sight of Kaistern and Ophelia kissing. He'd tried to remain quiet and out of the way, hoping that they would leave soon so that he could pretend this whole fiasco never happened, but this didn't seem to be the case. With rosied cheeks he let out an uncomfortable cough and asked, "Has...has no one else been on duty here for long?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:27 pm
((Or at least the RNG does. XD ))

Kaistern's face fell and his whole body tensed up when he heard someone. "Well..." he cleared his throat and quickly let go of Ophelia to regain his composure, hoping the guard didn't notice him blushing. "...Ophelia was up here. And with her expertise in firearms--er, long range human weaponry more advanced than our own--we both thought it didn't matter too much if a guard were up here or not." 'Actually, we both liked it a whole lot better that way...' "Is that a problem, soldier??" Never had he been so glad to have indisputable authority around here.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:43 pm
{Indeed. *insert pouty face here*}

"No, sir!" the soldier gave a salute and hurried off to take his post, trying to hide his embarassed face from the king. He knew damn well that it was a lie, but dared not ever admit such a thing.

"I'd best not get in your way, sir." Ophelia spoke to the guard as she began heading towards the door that lead back inside. "If you need me, Kaistern, I will be in my chambers." A subtle hint as to where they could speak privately, she hoped. It also made the guard in the distance blush a bit more, as one could get the entirely wrong idea from that line alone...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:50 pm
((Why did I just read Ophelia's 'I'll be in my chambers' line like she paused at the door and gave him the sexy trifecta of a pose, wink, and kiss? XD ))

"Carry on, soldier..." Kaistern said as he passed the guard on his way out as well, shortly after Ophelia. Once he was heading back into the castle though, he couldn't help but smile like an idiot. The question, of course, would be how to inevitably make this public with as little shock to the populace as possible.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:06 pm
{Because it's hilarious and fitting. XD}

Ophelia tried to keep her cool, tried to look calm, but of course she inevitably failed. She looked just as giddy and goofy as Kaistern did, which probably didn't help for their cover in the least. Hell, if any of the servants hadn't figured it out by now they probably would just by looking at their faces.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:15 pm
"I know I should be more worried this, this being the definition of political scandals, but somehow I'm not." Kaistern said with a small smile as he slipped into Ophelia's room, quietly closing the door behind him. "Of course I'm not sure if that's the euphoria talking or I've just learned not to care so much about that sort of thing."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:26 pm
"Maybe it's a little bit of both." Ophelia let out a soft chuckle, surprised at herself for feeling similarly about the matter as she went to sit herself on the edge of her bed. "For once, I find myself not caring what anyone else thinks. What we do in our private time is our business alone." she admitted, her lips widening into an even broader grin. "If that means I have to shoot some disapproving brains out every now and again, so be it." She wasn't being unrealistic with this, either. Demons were a very, very violent people - assassination attempts for even the smallest of insults were to be expected. (At least amongst the lesser nobles)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:06 pm
"If you keep that up, I'll start to wonder if my violent outbursts are rubbing off on you." Kaistern said with a slight chuckle as he walked over to sit down next to her. That thought was actually terrifying in a certain sense. "And lord knows I've already sent enough people to their graves for saying the wrong thing. I'd rather you didn't start a tally of your own."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:10 pm
"I won't blast someone's brains out for speaking out of terms unless it put someone in needless danger." Ophelia assured Kaistern, moving over to lean lightly against his shoulder. "I'll blast someone's brains out if they try something dangerous and foolish just because they disapprove of me. Like trying to hurt me or an innocent servant." But mostly the former. Kaistern might not have liked it, but he had definately rubbed off on her. Not that she had many qualms against killing to begin with.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:15 pm
"Well, just to try to keep it down to your own protection, alright?" Kaistern said as he put an arm around her shoulders, soon bringing his hand up to stroke her head. "This castle's probably got a bad reputation of its own by now with all the death it's seen up 'til now. And I'm trying to make things better, not worse."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:22 pm
"I'll keep it to self-defense, I promise." Ophelia muttured softly in reply. She just couldn't tell him no. Well, not only that, but the physical contact and the fact that they were now a couple certainly helped.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games