Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Life is like unicorn poop: colorful and messy. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:38 pm
So much for resolve...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:56 pm
We'll... it's my 22nd birthday.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:37 am
Gigi Deveraux

User Image User Image

Gigi!! It's been a long time, I miss you emotion_hug

First of all, I'm glad that a** Tony finally got busted. Serves him right, the b*****d. And I do think that if you have to testify against him, then you should go. He made your life... well, not easier for you, so you should at least have your revenge on him. Maybe if your parents see how independent you are, how you can make decisions for yourself, they wouldn't be as... well, as stupid as they are now to actually blame you for being raped.

Second, as to Nick. Well, your relationship really is kind of complicated, but you are right. He should at least have told you about this girl he met. You were honest with that a** George. But maybe that's how guys usually are: they tend to hide these kinds of things from us because of some stupid reason of theirs. But maybe this time, it is a wake up call for both of you? I mean, how long can you keep up with this kind of relationship, without any actual results?

And lastly, happy birthday~! I can't believe you're only a year older than me :p Here, have a cake on me yum_cupcake Wishing you all the best, and more to come emotion_hug

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:50 am
Louisa Iris
Gigi Deveraux

User Image User Image

Gigi!! It's been a long time, I miss you emotion_hug

First of all, I'm glad that a** Tony finally got busted. Serves him right, the b*****d. And I do think that if you have to testify against him, then you should go. He made your life... well, not easier for you, so you should at least have your revenge on him. Maybe if your parents see how independent you are, how you can make decisions for yourself, they wouldn't be as... well, as stupid as they are now to actually blame you for being raped.

Second, as to Nick. Well, your relationship really is kind of complicated, but you are right. He should at least have told you about this girl he met. You were honest with that a** George. But maybe that's how guys usually are: they tend to hide these kinds of things from us because of some stupid reason of theirs. But maybe this time, it is a wake up call for both of you? I mean, how long can you keep up with this kind of relationship, without any actual results?

And lastly, happy birthday~! I can't believe you're only a year older than me :p Here, have a cake on me yum_cupcake Wishing you all the best, and more to come emotion_hug

User ImageUser Image

emotion_hug Hey stranger... cat_4laugh

To be completely honest, I have a hard time associating the word "rape" with what Tony did. Rape to me has always been associated with emotional and physical trauma, and I don't feel that what happened was really all that horrible. OK, I was twelve, but I also had a huge crush on him, remember? Plus he made sure I enjoyed it so I would want more, and it went on for two years, give or take. Statutory, yes; rape... not so much.

My immediate family's reaction was much more damaging. I still can't find it in myself to forgive any of them. I hadn't moved out sooner only because I didn't have a place to go. Grandpa told me to do the right thing, and that he'd take me in, so here I am.

Nick agrees that I should go to the trial, once a date is set. Whether or not my testimony is valid, I'll be there for my girls.

As for dear Nick... Karma is such a b***h *muwahahahah* this chick turned out to have some serious problems with personal space. She's a real live Overly Attached Girlfriend! He's actually talking about changing his cell phone number just to stop getting texts from her.

Speaking of girlfriends, it seems Grandpa's met someone! More details once I have them, but I found out because I found the packaging for a certain little blue pill when I was emptying out the bathroom trashcan... *giggle*

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I got some awesome presents and RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE! Other stuff happened too *wink wink nudge* so I'm good.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Seteppe

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:15 pm
Hi, Gigi, I've always lurked in your journal, not really sure what to say (or if I did post, I don't remember, yay for bad memory!). But I am here if you want to talk, and if I could, I'd give you a hug! You are so strong.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:44 pm
Seteppe
Hi, Gigi, I've always lurked in your journal, not really sure what to say (or if I did post, I don't remember, yay for bad memory!). But I am here if you want to talk, and if I could, I'd give you a hug! You are so strong.

I think you have... but I'm on my phone until I get my laptop back, so forgive me for being too lazy to check if you did wink emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Seteppe

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:46 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Seteppe

I think you have... but I'm on my phone until I get my laptop back, so forgive me for being too lazy to check if you did wink emotion_hug

Ha, no worries, y'noticed I haven't check either. emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:32 pm
Seteppe
Gigi Deveraux
Seteppe

Ha, no worries, y'noticed I haven't check either. emotion_hug

Your avi is nekkid...  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:15 am
Gigi Deveraux

emotion_hug Hey stranger... cat_4laugh

To be completely honest, I have a hard time associating the word "rape" with what Tony did. Rape to me has always been associated with emotional and physical trauma, and I don't feel that what happened was really all that horrible. OK, I was twelve, but I also had a huge crush on him, remember? Plus he made sure I enjoyed it so I would want more, and it went on for two years, give or take. Statutory, yes; rape... not so much.

My immediate family's reaction was much more damaging. I still can't find it in myself to forgive any of them. I hadn't moved out sooner only because I didn't have a place to go. Grandpa told me to do the right thing, and that he'd take me in, so here I am.

Nick agrees that I should go to the trial, once a date is set. Whether or not my testimony is valid, I'll be there for my girls.

As for dear Nick... Karma is such a b***h *muwahahahah* this chick turned out to have some serious problems with personal space. She's a real live Overly Attached Girlfriend! He's actually talking about changing his cell phone number just to stop getting texts from her.

Speaking of girlfriends, it seems Grandpa's met someone! More details once I have them, but I found out because I found the packaging for a certain little blue pill when I was emptying out the bathroom trashcan... *giggle*

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I got some awesome presents and RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE! Other stuff happened too *wink wink nudge* so I'm good.

User Image User Image

Hmm... I guess I forgot the part that about you having a crush on him. Okay, so maybe "rape" was too strong a term. How's about "abuse"? But either way, he still deserves to go to hell. I mean, what did he really have to do it with relatives? What, is it some sort of fetish for him?

Don't worry, I understand how you're feeling. They were all bitchy, and they used you to cover up for their own mistakes. Sometimes, blood relatives could be a pain... and you'd find you real family with someone else. I'm glad things are working well between you and your Grandpa. If I remember correctly, you used to dislike him because he prefers Nick over you since Nick's a boy and he carries the family name, right?
      And we'll be here for you Gigi. You go girls!!

Oooh, tough luck for him. Were they on the boyfriend-girlfriend phase or still in the mutual understanding phase? Aren't those girls just simply annoying? I wish him well, even if deep down, he does deserve it xD

Really now? Well, that's interesting emotion_dowant Aren't they just cute when they try to hide these things from us, but we can see right through their secret? Don't forget to share eh xD

Raspberry cheesecake!!!! emotion_drool That's so awesome, and yummy~
      Well, I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday. Did you have a party, or was it just a couple of friends over?
      Hehehe, I can feel your satisfaction all the way here xD Wish granted, eh?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:26 am
Gigi Deveraux
Your avi is nekkid...

Yeah...that happens.  

Seteppe

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:13 pm
Louisa Iris
User Image User Image

Hmm... I guess I forgot the part that about you having a crush on him. Okay, so maybe "rape" was too strong a term. How's about "abuse"? But either way, he still deserves to go to hell. I mean, what did he really have to do it with relatives? What, is it some sort of fetish for him?

Don't worry, I understand how you're feeling. They were all bitchy, and they used you to cover up for their own mistakes. Sometimes, blood relatives could be a pain... and you'd find you real family with someone else. I'm glad things are working well between you and your Grandpa. If I remember correctly, you used to dislike him because he prefers Nick over you since Nick's a boy and he carries the family name, right?
      And we'll be here for you Gigi. You go girls!!

Oooh, tough luck for him. Were they on the boyfriend-girlfriend phase or still in the mutual understanding phase? Aren't those girls just simply annoying? I wish him well, even if deep down, he does deserve it xD

Really now? Well, that's interesting emotion_dowant Aren't they just cute when they try to hide these things from us, but we can see right through their secret? Don't forget to share eh xD

Raspberry cheesecake!!!! emotion_drool That's so awesome, and yummy~
      Well, I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday. Did you have a party, or was it just a couple of friends over?
      Hehehe, I can feel your satisfaction all the way here xD Wish granted, eh?

User ImageUser Image

First of all, the good newsw: MY LAPTOP IS BACK!

Yeah, I know it was rape by definition but... *shrug* I still intend to testify against him on principle, if I'm needed to/allowed to. He seems to go for us relatives because we trust(ed) him. He was always the cool older cousin with a car and a flattering tongue.

My biological originators called Nick while we were having lunch the other day and asked if he knows where I am and what I'm doing. He said that if I didn't want him talking to them about me he's not going to betray my trust like they did. I'd have kissed him but I had my mouth full of egg roll. MMMMMM, egg rolls!

I don't want to see or speak to my parents, unless they're apologizing sincerely and not because they think it'll make them look good.

Grandpa did offer me an apology some time ago. We have a much closer relationship now than we ever did, and if my Grandma were still here she'd be delighted. I really miss her...

Nick had barely gone out with her two or three times before he realized she was too clingy for his tastes cheese_whine so he told her it wasn't going to work. She didn't get the message wahmbulance and has been a pain in the a**. He actually asked me a couple of days ago to pick up if she calls and tell her I'm his wife emotion_eyebrow to see if that will run her off. dramallama I haven't decided yet if I want to help him that way... ninja

Grandpa's lady friend apparently works at the local clinic where he gets his checkups and physical therapy. He's been excessively cheerful after getting back from there lately. We're not sure yet but we've narrowed it down to one of three candidates.

Nick stole one of those little blue pills for Wednesday... oy vey...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:27 am
Gigi Deveraux

First of all, the good newsw: MY LAPTOP IS BACK!

Yeah, I know it was rape by definition but... *shrug* I still intend to testify against him on principle, if I'm needed to/allowed to. He seems to go for us relatives because we trust(ed) him. He was always the cool older cousin with a car and a flattering tongue.

My biological originators called Nick while we were having lunch the other day and asked if he knows where I am and what I'm doing. He said that if I didn't want him talking to them about me he's not going to betray my trust like they did. I'd have kissed him but I had my mouth full of egg roll. MMMMMM, egg rolls!

I don't want to see or speak to my parents, unless they're apologizing sincerely and not because they think it'll make them look good.

Grandpa did offer me an apology some time ago. We have a much closer relationship now than we ever did, and if my Grandma were still here she'd be delighted. I really miss her...

Nick had barely gone out with her two or three times before he realized she was too clingy for his tastes cheese_whine so he told her it wasn't going to work. She didn't get the message wahmbulance and has been a pain in the a**. He actually asked me a couple of days ago to pick up if she calls and tell her I'm his wife emotion_eyebrow to see if that will run her off. dramallama I haven't decided yet if I want to help him that way... ninja

Grandpa's lady friend apparently works at the local clinic where he gets his checkups and physical therapy. He's been excessively cheerful after getting back from there lately. We're not sure yet but we've narrowed it down to one of three candidates.

Nick stole one of those little blue pills for Wednesday... oy vey...

User Image User Image

Congratulations~! Welcome back, laptop ^^

Well, even if you don't have to testify, I think your cousins would appreciate it if you join them in court. You know, even just as an audience, you're still support. That is if the finances permit it sweatdrop

Stupid parents... what do they think you're still a kid? If they don't have the guts to actually search for you themselves, they don't deserve to see you. I know they might be worried for you, but considering what they've done to you, it's kind of hard to see it as being "worried".

Yes, I do think she would be happy now. I'm glad you and your Grandpa finally got along. At least you now have some support, and some people you can actually call "family".
      That was really nice of him ^^ You should have kissed him, egg rolls and all rofl although I do think that would surprise him a lot xD

Ooooh, that's so cute~! Keep us posted? Haha xD

Oh, and considering what he's done with the blue pills, I don't think you should help him yet. Seriously, as his wife?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:51 pm
Louisa Iris
User Image User Image

Congratulations~! Welcome back, laptop ^^

Well, even if you don't have to testify, I think your cousins would appreciate it if you join them in court. You know, even just as an audience, you're still support. That is if the finances permit it sweatdrop

Stupid parents... what do they think you're still a kid? If they don't have the guts to actually search for you themselves, they don't deserve to see you. I know they might be worried for you, but considering what they've done to you, it's kind of hard to see it as being "worried".

Yes, I do think she would be happy now. I'm glad you and your Grandpa finally got along. At least you now have some support, and some people you can actually call "family".

That was really nice of him ^^ You should have kissed him, egg rolls and all rofl although I do think that would surprise him a lot xD

Ooooh, that's so cute~! Keep us posted? Haha xD

Oh, and considering what he's done with the blue pills, I don't think you should help him yet. Seriously, as his wife?

User ImageUser Image

Well, the thing about this girl is she doesn't know about me. At all. I may eventually help out, if she gets too annoying. dramallama

Yeah, I really don't want anything to do with them. They kicked my sister out for getting pregnant, and they'd rather disown me for speaking out than testifying. I pity them for their closed-mindedness.

I think Grandpa is much more open minded now because he's had time to think on stuff - and doesn't worry about what other people think any more. So he's now romancing someone. cat_4laugh I'm hoping it's serious enough that we can meet her.... or him - a possibility that hadn't occurred to us until today, but what the hey, as long as he's happy, we're good with it. After all, who are we to judge?

No, no, he used it with me... he told me the Sunday before that since my birthday was on a Wednesday (his day off of classes) he'd spend it having sex with me all day if I wanted.

Him: So... you willing? emotion_awesome emotion_dowant

Me: Challenge accepted! emotion_dealwithit emotion_awesome

I was so sore the next day... emotion_jawdrop emotion_drool totally worth it though emotion_dowant emotion_brofist but I'm glad birthdays are only once a year!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:09 am
Gigi Deveraux

Well, the thing about this girl is she doesn't know about me. At all. I may eventually help out, if she gets too annoying. dramallama

Yeah, I really don't want anything to do with them. They kicked my sister out for getting pregnant, and they'd rather disown me for speaking out than testifying. I pity them for their closed-mindedness.

I think Grandpa is much more open minded now because he's had time to think on stuff - and doesn't worry about what other people think any more. So he's now romancing someone. cat_4laugh I'm hoping it's serious enough that we can meet her.... or him - a possibility that hadn't occurred to us until today, but what the hey, as long as he's happy, we're good with it. After all, who are we to judge?

No, no, he used it with me... he told me the Sunday before that since my birthday was on a Wednesday (his day off of classes) he'd spend it having sex with me all day if I wanted.

Him: So... you willing? emotion_awesome emotion_dowant

Me: Challenge accepted! emotion_dealwithit emotion_awesome

I was so sore the next day... emotion_jawdrop emotion_drool totally worth it though emotion_dowant emotion_brofist but I'm glad birthdays are only once a year!

User Image User Image

Okay, first of all... totally nice avi emotion_awesome It looks so cool!!

Ahh, I see. If that's the case then why not eh? He did help you out with George, so it's like paying him back?

Do they pester her up till now? That's just annoying of them. You know, I sometimes think that they're venting their feelings on you guys. I mean, your mom knows your dad's been cheating on her (and Nick's the result right?) and yet she never did anything on it. So maybe she's just venting all her anger at your dad to you sisters because she can't have the ideal family that she has in mind?

That's good for him. I mean, it's his life, what do other people care if he wants to have a new girl/boy? Wow, wouldn't that be surprising if it really is a boy xD But yeah, who are we to judge them?

Pshh... that naughty boy xD
      Hehe, well everything has a reason so maybe that's one of the reasons why they're so rare? rofl

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:57 am
I hope you all had a good Easter weekend and that April Fools' Day wasn't too annoying.

No. There's no April Fools' prank in this post.

It's not that I don't participate in that sort of thing. I just couldn't think of aything that I thought would work.  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff