Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:43 pm
"Go ahead whenever you're ready. We start once you make your move." Ophelia smiled at Rune, taking on a more defensive stance with her blade as she waited for him to strike.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:45 pm
((Now do we let him win or make him lose for their discomfort and our amusement? Clearly being sick makes my brain work not so well but more evil. twisted ))

For the time being, Rune just kind of ran at her like a moron with his sword raised to strike.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:49 pm
{I say we make Ophelia win and they get a big awkward moment, inter-personal fight, and an ex-machina or whatever sort of rescue for them both at the very last minute. That sound stupid?}

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:51 pm
((Sure. Some dirty pirate trick she pulls out of her a** ought to do it. Like grabbing a flintlock pistol from one of her crew or something.))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:58 pm
{Maybe the hilt of her sword is also a gun, but designed to look enough like a fancy if unusual sword hilt so nobody can tell the difference? ..Somehow that really seems perfectly in character for Ophelia to me.}

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:00 pm
((Sounds good to me. Would the pirate queen like to start?))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:05 pm
{Sure she would. XD}

Ophelia sidestepped Rune's strike with ease, leaning her leg out for him to trip over like they did in those cartoons. Somehow, with the way he was running, she doubted he'd slow down in time. But you never know, since she's been wrong before. If he fell on his face like she hoped he would, she'd have her hilt-gun aimed at his head to signify her short victory. If he didn't, well, she had plenty of other tricks up her sleeve.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:13 pm
Now this was just insulting. He knew he had the doormat up, but still. He kept up the act though as he tripped over her, but instead of falling on his face he rolled forward and stopped in a crouching position, easy for him to leap up from and take a swing at her.

((And now for your daily dose of nightmare fuel/reasons to hate society. It has come to my attention that someone made a Justin Bieber sex doll. And both boys and girls can use it.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:48 pm
{User Image
Hopy s**t my respect for humanity just deflated like a cheap-a** baloon at a half-price clown's birthday party gig.}

"Nice move~ But...can you escape this?" Her sword/gun was cocked and loaded, aimed at his naked torso as she grinned a wicked grin. She waited for him to turn and face her, to see the predicament he's in now. Rune should have known better than to pick a fight with a piratess, let alone one of Ophelia's calibur. She never fought fairly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:55 pm
Rune had spun around, his sword at Ophelia's torso when he saw the gun and went wide eyed. "I know you're a pirate but that's just cheating!" That sounded a lot less childish and whiny in his head. Ashen was going to kill him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:11 pm
Ophelia smirked all the more at Rune. His whiney response and the facial expression that came with it were just perfect. "In case you haven't figured it out yet, I never play fair." After a wicked cackle she barked to a few nearby crewman, "Take Feather's little girlfriend here to the prison cells below deck, the one with chains. Might as well let them share a cell before I come for 'em~"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:14 pm
Rune squeezed his eyes shut in guilt as he was led back down below deck. "I am so, so, so, so, soooo sorry about this...." he said to Ashen as he passed by her on the way down.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:23 pm
"You...you lost?" After a couple more moments of blue-screen-of-deathing, she let out a shrill cry of anger that could be heard for miles and miles.

Ophelia went on to the crow's nest to lounge about for a little while and perhaps look over the horizon for a bit as she pondered what to do next.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:27 pm
"In my defense, I had little other option and I didn't expect her to have a gun!" Rune said, once again trying to cover himself with his legs once Ashen was tossed in with him. He kept his eyes shut tight still in case she'd been stripped too. "Still, I know apologizing doesn't cut it and once we're out of here I'll do whatever you want me to if it'll even come close to making up for all of this."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:35 pm
Ashen was also unclothed for the moment being, aside from the charm she wore on her wrist. She refused to look at Rune, too angry to tolerate his adorabledopey face. "You should ALWAYS expect her to have a gun! She ALWAYS has a goddamn gun!" After letting out an irritated sigh she continued on, "You can MAKE IT UP TO ME by getting us THE HELL OUT OF HERE. Like, RIGHT NOW."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff