Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:48 am
Louisa Iris

Yeah, I can understand the ticket being a good amount, but for the popcorn to cost an arm and a leg, and JUST the popcorn, not even taking into account a drink. I mean if you get popcorn, you're bound to get thirsty, so you'll want a drink. Then it's even more. ._. And some places don't even offer refills! I learned that the hard way lol. The tickets were cheaper, but I guess they get you with the no free refills. I decided it would be better to just go to the place with slightly pricier tickets because they offered free refills. At our movie theaters, the ushers don't really care. xD But it's like, why stay anyway if you're going to run out of food like halfway through the first movie you watched.
Aw. XD That was true though haha. I also saw that there will be a second Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. I LOVED that movie and I'm so ready for the second one haha.

Yeah. It's like they give you advice you didn't even ask for to begin with and then they have the gall to make you feel bad for not taking it. Andy you're just standing there going "really?"

Eh I still think some are ugly. xD I mean, not in quality I suppose, as the pixel work isn't bad, I just think the designs themselves are lackluster. They're ether too busy, or have the weirdest colors that are hard as balls to match. xD You might as well spend the gold getting RIG stuff or something haha.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:44 pm
Yokies
Hey Yokies ! I got the part time job, and I'm also dating...... Now I'm really looking forward the future and I want to find a full time job...

That's why I have been really busy , but I'll never forget all the people that helped me here on gaia !
biggrin  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:21 pm
XxAriaxX

Hi! That's great! I'm glad you got the job. 4laugh Dating is very nice too. 3nodding
I'm sure you'll be able to find a full time job (or at least one that'll give you those kinds of hours) with this new job. Job experience always helps with that~

I'm glad you popped back in for a bit. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:48 pm
Yokies

Yeah, I can understand the ticket being a good amount, but for the popcorn to cost an arm and a leg, and JUST the popcorn, not even taking into account a drink. I mean if you get popcorn, you're bound to get thirsty, so you'll want a drink. Then it's even more. ._. And some places don't even offer refills! I learned that the hard way lol. The tickets were cheaper, but I guess they get you with the no free refills. I decided it would be better to just go to the place with slightly pricier tickets because they offered free refills. At our movie theaters, the ushers don't really care. xD But it's like, why stay anyway if you're going to run out of food like halfway through the first movie you watched.
Aw. XD That was true though haha. I also saw that there will be a second Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. I LOVED that movie and I'm so ready for the second one haha.

Yeah. It's like they give you advice you didn't even ask for to begin with and then they have the gall to make you feel bad for not taking it. Andy you're just standing there going "really?"

Eh I still think some are ugly. xD I mean, not in quality I suppose, as the pixel work isn't bad, I just think the designs themselves are lackluster. They're ether too busy, or have the weirdest colors that are hard as balls to match. xD You might as well spend the gold getting RIG stuff or something haha.

User Image User Image

That is very true. But you see, some Filipinos take advantage of the situation. They don't care about the food, they care about the movie. So they just stay there for hours, watching it 3-4 times until they've memorized the show. So yeah, ushers are very strict here sweatdrop
      Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs? What in heaven's name is that? rofl

Had I had the money to buy RIG, I would buy them. But, there you are... so I just save up for items in the marketplace instead xD

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:58 pm
Louisa Iris

Oh wow. xD Then I can tell why they would up the security on that haha.
It's a movie. ; w; It was based on a children's book here. xD But they took it and made it even better than the book lol. I definitely recommend it~

Well, you can still get RIG items in the marketplace without actually playing them, so that's good. xD Some sites (like Neopets D<) don't let you sell off items you buy from their "cash shop". If you wanted to get rid of them, you'd have to gift them, and even then you still have to pay to do even that. You have to get "gift boxes" to send them to people, it's terrible.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:04 pm
Yokies

Oh wow. xD Then I can tell why they would up the security on that haha.
It's a movie. ; w; It was based on a children's book here. xD But they took it and made it even better than the book lol. I definitely recommend it~

Well, you can still get RIG items in the marketplace without actually playing them, so that's good. xD Some sites (like Neopets D<) don't let you sell off items you buy from their "cash shop". If you wanted to get rid of them, you'd have to gift them, and even then you still have to pay to do even that. You have to get "gift boxes" to send them to people, it's terrible.

User Image User Image

Oh I see. I thought it was some kind of trailer for Despicable Me... like the Banana Potato song xD
      Okay, I'll go look it up. From the name itself, it sounds interesting ^^

I'd love to do that, but come on! Those items that are really pretty are so damn expensive!! Like Lady Luck: I've been wanting that for some time now, as it's the perfect hair for my next avi... but damn, so expensive crying
      I once played RIG and I got the Corona Austrina. Didn't even get the rare ones rofl
      Really? That sucks. Kind of makes you hesitant to buy from their cash shops... unless you really want that item.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:07 pm
Louisa Iris

Oh I see. xD I think I've only seen one trailer for that so I didn't realize they had different names lol.
Yeah, I think it's pretty hilarious and cute. 3nodding

Yeah, it is pretty expensive. I had it at one time, but I wasn't using it as much. I kind of want it back now, but I'm probably not going to buy it for a long while if ever. xP
I've only ever gotten something really nice out of a rig once. XD It was worth 700k, that was it haha.
Yeah, I don't buy from them.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:11 pm
Yokies

Oh I see. xD I think I've only seen one trailer for that so I didn't realize they had different names lol.
Yeah, I think it's pretty hilarious and cute. 3nodding

Yeah, it is pretty expensive. I had it at one time, but I wasn't using it as much. I kind of want it back now, but I'm probably not going to buy it for a long while if ever. xP
I've only ever gotten something really nice out of a rig once. XD It was worth 700k, that was it haha.
Yeah, I don't buy from them.

User Image User Image

Well, I'm not really sure that they have titles for each trailer that they have. But that one was a song, so they made the title of the song the title of the trailer itself. Ain't it just so cute and adorable? emotion_awesome

Where do you buy RIG? Do you buy it in the cash shops or in the marketplace?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:16 pm
Louisa Iris

Oh I see. XD Yeah, they really do make some cute trailers!

Sometimes both. I'll get the month's RIG bundle to sell, and I'll sometimes buy some cheaper off the market and sell them when the price goes up when they open. ^^; I probably should get a hold of some advance chances before they get taken out.

What are you up to today? O:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:29 pm
Yokies

Oh I see. XD Yeah, they really do make some cute trailers!

Sometimes both. I'll get the month's RIG bundle to sell, and I'll sometimes buy some cheaper off the market and sell them when the price goes up when they open. ^^; I probably should get a hold of some advance chances before they get taken out.

What are you up to today? O:

User Image User Image

I cried from laughing so much when I watched that Banana Potato song. Even my parents who are not into these kinds of things laughed hard when they watched it. And who wouldn't? They were just so funny rofl

Really? They sell cheap in the market?? Never had that impression before.
      Me? Not much. Just finishing some things for our presentation tomorrow. You, how're you doing?

Funny, I just noticed that we've stopped talking about Pokemon... and our conversations stopped being that long rofl

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:37 pm
Louisa Iris

Something has to be pretty funny if adults who don't laugh at that kind of thing do think it's good. xD Sometimes I wonder if my own parents will ever laugh at stuff like that, they don't find much humorous nowadays.

Well, when I say cheap I don't really mean like 500k or lower. xD Most of the time you can get them for 750k for people who want to sell them fast (I should have said exchange instead of market), and then on the day they open, the AC's sell for nearly 900k, so if you have 750k to drop on one (if you can find one for sale), then that's a good amount of profit just from that. c:

How is that going? Were the people helping out more this time?
I'm not doing much. Playing Minecraft with my boyfriend. 3nodding We're going to explore The Nether now. xD

Haha yeah, Pokemon made us expand on other things that seeminly weren't related to it. XD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:24 pm
Yokies

Something has to be pretty funny if adults who don't laugh at that kind of thing do think it's good. xD Sometimes I wonder if my own parents will ever laugh at stuff like that, they don't find much humorous nowadays.

Well, when I say cheap I don't really mean like 500k or lower. xD Most of the time you can get them for 750k for people who want to sell them fast (I should have said exchange instead of market), and then on the day they open, the AC's sell for nearly 900k, so if you have 750k to drop on one (if you can find one for sale), then that's a good amount of profit just from that. c:

How is that going? Were the people helping out more this time?
I'm not doing much. Playing Minecraft with my boyfriend. 3nodding We're going to explore The Nether now. xD

Haha yeah, Pokemon made us expand on other things that seeminly weren't related to it. XD

User Image User Image

Yes, it kind of amazed me more that they laughed at the trailer... considering that it's not really English, the lyrics.
      Sometimes, it pays to try and share things with them. You'd be surprised at the things that you both find funny or both of you can relate to.

Yah, well, still can't afford it rofl But yeah, the profits can be big. Damn funds, it's the only thing that I'm lacking crying rofl

Yeah, they are helping out now. Well, our teacher made some really raw deal with us so we really have to work out butts off this one. Plus, there's a peer evaluation in the end, and they know that I flunk people who don't work. But truth be told, I am really wiped out now. I'm just hoping it would all end soon, because I don't know up till when I can keep this up.
      I never really played Minecraft. Although I have heard a lot of people say that it's a nice game.

It's one hell of an expansion... considering that it took us to page 34 emotion_awesome

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:27 am
Louisa Iris

Yeah, parents don't seem to understand that kind of thing after a while lol.
I've kind of stopped sharing things with them since they either think I'm stupid or don't care. xP

Yeah, funds are the beginning of that. xD But you can usually start from anywhere. And if you still need more, I guess there is booty grab and stuff like that to fill in the gaps.

I hope it ends soon too, it sounds like you've just about had it. gonk But yeah, I'm glad they're actually helping you out, or you'd probably be even more tired!
I think it's cooler with added mods. That's how we're playing it. The game itself seems kind of bare without them. xD Not that it sucks, but it's definitely more fun with mods.

That's true. XD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:06 am
Yokies

Yeah, parents don't seem to understand that kind of thing after a while lol.
I've kind of stopped sharing things with them since they either think I'm stupid or don't care. xP

Yeah, funds are the beginning of that. xD But you can usually start from anywhere. And if you still need more, I guess there is booty grab and stuff like that to fill in the gaps.

I hope it ends soon too, it sounds like you've just about had it. gonk But yeah, I'm glad they're actually helping you out, or you'd probably be even more tired!
I think it's cooler with added mods. That's how we're playing it. The game itself seems kind of bare without them. xD Not that it sucks, but it's definitely more fun with mods.

That's true. XD

User Image User Image

Yeah, sometimes that's what's wrong with parents in general. They tend to expect so much from their kids that if they fail to reach that expectation, they're so disappointed. The sad part is that... we might become like this too in the end. It's not a bad thing though because we all want what is good for our kids, but sometimes, it backfires on them as well.

Before, I used to do booty grab everyday. But now, I'm just too lazy to play. I mean, come on! You have to admit that it gets really boring the longer you play it. That's why I just go with bumping and posting... and sometimes enter contests xD

Yes, I also wish for that day. Well, I don't think I'll let that happen anyway. I'll nag them to death if they don't work, but yeah that is added work for me sweatdrop
      I once tried playing those kinds of games. I feel left out: everyone was connected to one another, they don't want newbies crying so in the end, I just left and uninstalled the game :p

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:04 am
Louisa Iris

It's easy to have expectations for people, but at the same time you have to realize what is too much for them. It doesn't really just apply to kids, but to everyone in every day life. I may have expectations for my children one day, but that doesn't mean I'm going to make them feel stupid or anything like that. The kind of thing they do is on purpose, is what I mean, if you're meaning that they don't exactly go out of their way to do that.

Yeah, it does get boring. xD That's the kind of game it is. Sometimes games like that aren't mean to be all too exciting, because really, it's another way to not have too much gold flood the system. If the game gets boring, people will slow down on playing it and take breaks, which slows down the gold flow.

Yeah, nagging is still work. XD
Well with Minecraft you can play by yourself, it doesn't have to be multiplayer. ^^; I think people are more relaxed with it than other games.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games