Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The forbidden love(1X1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:47 pm

kyonko Banyez

Sue laughed "Cause I just am!" She said as Mike giggled. Jones smiled "Alright lets head out already." Hibiki nodded and got the kids ready.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:54 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki nodded and started to get ready.After seeing that The kids were ready she held their hands and smiled.They smiled and kissed her cheeks.
(brb)

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:12 pm

kyonko Banyez

The others got ready as well, Luu decided to stay because she felt a little tired. Hibiki went and got his sweater. Mr. Jones surprisingly got the kids in their clothes.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:39 am

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled at Luu "My parents are here if you need anything ask them."She said.The kids waited at the door with Mr.Jones and Mike and Sue.They waited at the door for their parents.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:19 pm

kyonko Banyez

Luu nodded in delight as the others left for the mall. When they arrived there where many people there already shopping and kids playing around the halls. Hibiki had the twins in his arms and Sue was humming a tune. Mike was already looking around and Jones had to control them "Could you two look after Sue and Mike while I get the appliences?"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:24 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled and nodded."Sure we can.'She said taking the hands of Sue and Mike into her owns.She looked around the mall and smiled"Hibiki do you want to give Hiro a haircut now or later."She asked him while watching the kids.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:28 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki nodded "I'll take him to the barbers now, since it's just to rearrange his bangs. You can just stay right here for now," He put sakura down and kept Hiro on his shoulder. "todays your lucky day Hiro, you get to spend time with daddy!" He said as Mike played with Sues hair.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:38 pm

domoarigato12

Sakura went and grabbed Sue's hand and smiled at Yuki.Yuki nodded and smiled at all of the kids.Hiro smiled and looked around"Yay I get to be with daddy."he said

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:51 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki laughed as he went to the barbers with Hiro. Sue smiled happily as Yuki held her hand. Mike rolled around on the floor happily as Hibiki and Hiro left.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:55 pm

domoarigato12

Hiro looked around and hugged his father's head.Yuki smiled"Mike stop rolling on the filthy floor."She said as she tried to get him off of the floor.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:04 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki laughed as they went inside the shop. He sat Hiro at one of the chairs as he talked to the barber about the hair cut. Mike nodded and got off the floor but he was soon then distracted by balloons that were at the up stairs balcony. He raced up to the stairs in a jiffy accidently leaving without letting yuki know. Sue was playing with Sakura when she looked around and didn't see mike. "Mrs. Yuki...where's Mike?"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:18 pm

domoarigato12

Hiro looked around and pushed his bangs back.Yuki looked at Sue and noticed Mike gone.She started panicing."Oh lord where could he have gone."She said worried.She took the girls hands and ran up the stairs looking for Mike."Mike!!!."she called out. Sakura looked around"Mike!."She yelled out as well.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:00 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki nodded at the barber and sat in the chair next to Hiro "I'm getting my haircut too, my hairs WAY too long heh." He said as he patted Hiro in the back. The barber went to Hiro and smiled "This won't hurt a bit sunny." He said as he started trimming his bangs. Mike was on the fourth floor of the mall level. He way running all around the mall he saw many fascinating things. Sue looked with Sakura yelling out his name. Soon she wandered off looking for him and forgot she held onto Sakuras hand. "oh no...Mrs. Yuki?...Uh Sakura...." She had accidently gotten her and Sakura lost.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:18 pm

domoarigato12

Hiro nodded and closed his eyes as his bangs were trimmed. Sakura started t whimper."We should find a police man."She said.Yuki looked at her hands and noticed the girls were missing too she started to panic.She went to an officer."Officer I need help looking for my daughter and two other children.My daughter has red her and my eyes and she is younger than he friend she is 6and the other child is a boy,their names are Sakura Sue and Mike."She said. The officer nodded

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:37 pm

kyonko Banyez

Sue nodded "O-okay" She said as sue sat on a bench to rest. Mori who was a police officer in training heard the situation and went to Yuki and his cheif. "I'll look for them...It shouldn't be to hard." He went to look for the children and saw Mike who was alone by himself. Mike went to the officer who told him the situation. As Mori walked through the mall he saw Sakura and Sue. When he saw Sakura he blushed lightly. He was amazed by her beauty. "U-uh...Is your name Sakura and Sue...Mike here says you are...I'm officer Mori...Mrs. Yuki is looking for you." He smiled warmly at them.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games