Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:10 pm
Edward still layed propped up in a bed. You could see single marks from where his skin had been so hot it burned his clothing and thebedding beneight him. He was pale, but breathing. His face was beat up pretty bad and his hands were bright and blistered from his fire magic.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:19 pm
As she looked around for signs of anyone, Amaya spotted Edward. She ran over to him, falling to her knees as she grabbed him by the shoulders. He was definitely still hot to the touch, but her adrenaline was racing so she didn't even pay attention. "Edward! EDWARD!" She called very sternly as she firmly shook his shoulders.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

uilenyk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:16 pm
So the option of Sera actually firing an attack at him was out of the question but maybe he could make it look like she did. As long as she could create a ball of fire, he could create the illusion and the fact that she was suppose to be trapped inside his shadow could explain the release of shadow energy and the fact that there was little fire damage after the explosion. "Can you at least create a ball of fire? It doesn't have to be big but for things to look real, I will need to be provided a source."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:22 pm
As she shook him, Edward slowly came to. Some confused sounds came from his mouth as he finally opened his eyes. "Master...." he said, looking up at Amaya. "Master...what happened..." He then looked around, hoping to see Sera. "Where is Master Sera??" he said, his voice starting to get upset. "God dammit, he took her. That b*****d took Master Sera in that shadow! I'm going to kill him!" he exclaimed, starting to force himself up using the infirmary bed as a crutch. When he touched the sheets with his hand, however, a horrible pain shot through his arms. He fell back down, and looked at his hands. They were nearly all the way blistered over. "Waaa...."  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:38 pm
"Calm down, Edward. We'll find Sera." Amaya murmured, just glad to see that the student was still alive. Gently taking his arms where they hadn't been burnt, she pulled his hands towards her so she could see better. "Well, you certainly didn't do as bad as I did my first time, or this time." She mused lightly as she looked over his hands.

Luckily there was lots of aloe in the infirmary and plenty of clean bandages. Smothering some bandages in aloe, Amaya got them all laid out and ready before she took Edward's hands in her's. "There's no kind way to do this, but they'll feel better in a minute, I promise." She muttered, taking his hands in her bandaged hands as she swiftly wrapped them. Once Edward's hands were bandaged, she pulled him to his feet. "I'm just more thankful that you're alive at this point than anything else..." She murmured as she looked him over, seeing he was worse for wear as well.

Taking advantage of the clean bandages, Amaya wrapped the wound on her head and bandaged the wound in her shoulder before she slowly unraveled the bandages Atta had put on her hands earlier. Wincing as she began pulling the bandages from her flesh, Amaya was now aware of the extent of the damage she had caused. Her hands were bright red and blistered and in some parts black. Putting some more aloe on clean bandages, Amaya rewrapped her hands with a stoic face, keeping her gaze fixed on her hands until she was done. After, she filled up a bag with bandages and some ointments then looked to Edward once more. "Come on, we should go look for Sera and the others in the other houses. They'll probably be needing some medical attention." She murmured.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:52 pm
(My character took Edward to the infirmary...Haven't posted cuz there's nothing to do so everyone probably just forgot >.> )  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:37 am
"I can do that and still have some energy left, now that I have this book." Sera gripped the red book tightly, after the last time she parted from it, she'll make sure it'll never happen again. "Tell me where I should direct it to."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:01 am
((Well...crap. I'll edit my post(s) when I see how far back Tammy wants to edit))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:28 pm
((For shame ignoring my water student!! sad Also could Sera and Zane hurry the hell up!! I need to post...or are you two away from my character now? o.O))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:37 pm
((I've been busy and it was a while back!))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

uilenyk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:26 pm
(Hey, I've been busy alright?)
"Just toss it away from the school. I'll leave the story of what happened here up to you. If they get here fast enough and hesitate in pointing them in my direction." He told her as he began planing his escape route. He knew dawn would break soon but he also knew the forest of this area pretty well. Making his escape before the sun came up shouldn't be too difficult for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:14 pm
((I"ll just edit my last post to say that he was in the infirmary))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:15 pm
((works for me))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:31 pm
((edited))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:01 pm
Yui had left the infirmary a while ago since the nurse was taking care of Edward. She had left his jacket on the table next to the bed. On her way out she saw the fire master pass by her, frantically calling for her student. She couldn't handle being there at the moment as she wandered the halls for a little while. It looked like the battle was over as all the injured started coming in and unfortunately there were some casualties. It was all overwhelmingly depressing and couldn't help but feel helpless. Seeing the fire master made he think of her own master and wondered where he was. The least she could do was find him and help him out.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games