Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:57 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Standing again Outside of Aryln's doorway Kyo had again donned his armor. Much to the dismay of the lords healers who cautioned him and warned him he needed rest to help beat the poison. Leaned against the wall Kyo was covered in sweat. The main part of it seemed to have ended that night but his entire body seemed numb now. He still had motion in it but over all it seemed slowed and less responsive. In all without his facemask down to cover his face he likely looked worse for wear of everyone but did his best to hide his weakness. He had failed the princess last night and didn't want it to happen again so time off wasn't an option.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:26 pm
Alura, who had given up on trying to cut through the unknown fog, had gone to rest nearby, still in her gown and everything. When the sun hit her eyes, she stirred from her sleep. At first, she didn't know where she was until she looked around to see and remembered the night before. It was then that she saw a girl, a young man and a knight nearby. Where Shano had gone, she wasn't sure.She stretched as she stood up, achy from the uncomfortable position she had slept in. She then stood up to combat the slight numbness in her legs.
"Ah! So much for roughing it. I guess I've gotten used to sleeping on beds and places softer than that," she muttered to herself; she was audible enough for other to hear but not to be able to make out words.

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

Alivia Latoire

Questionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:20 pm
User Image
Ϻɑɦiɭɑ Dɦɑɾɑηi
Taurus Theme
"Who are you to tell me what to do or who to be"

It was an interesting night indeed, with the fog mysteriously appearing and then disappearing. Also the random guy she met when going to investigate. However weird everything was she took the guys advice and travelled to the nearby village. She bought a room at the inn, glad to have a bed for the night, the ground was starting to take its toll on her body. She walked through the town for a bit, snagged herself some breakfast from unaware vendors and then decided to head back out into the woods to better understand what happened the previous night.

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:57 pm
(Bump~! Come on people! Reply >> << )  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:41 pm
Cat and Lily had stayed in the princess's room to care for her. Lily waking up she headed out the door hearing voices and watched as the knight and the others were stirring. "The healers said to stay resting. We can't have you getting more injured than being helpful." She said chuckling a little as she stepped lightly down the stairs towards him. She smiled a hello to the others that were there as well.

Cat took it upon herself to change the cool towelette from the princess's forehead. She smiled to herself when she sat and watched to make sure that she was there and ready just in case she awoke.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:22 pm
Arlyn moaned softly, beginning to wake. She blinked a few times and reached up to rub sleep from her eyes, and her hand brushed the cloth Cat had placed on her brow. She took the cloth and looked at it in confusion for a moment before remembering the events of the night before. She looked around and was surprised to see Cat and Lily in her chambers. "Does Kyo know you're here?" she asked quietly.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:32 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"I care little for what the healers say" Kyo said having drew his blade partially when he had heard Lily coming down the stairs. While he knew she was right he felt his duty came first in this case. Hell with all honesty he wasn't sure how he was even able to make it that day as he sheathed his blade again and turned his back to the girl. "You should worry more about yourself and the fact that you seem to want to bring attention to you being in the princesses room without notice" he said to her a she looked at her over his shoulder.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:33 pm
Cat smiled as the princess awoke. "Yes. We were allowed in here. When they started waking outside Lily went to check on them. How'd you sleep?" The blond asked. She stretched and stood to take the cloth and cool it some more.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:31 am
((i'd reply except for two things 1) i'm in the middle of packing (having to tell you guys thing just as i'm about to go to bed...) and 2) i'm really waiting for the person who plays Shano to reply. so, yeah... i really don't want to see this one die just yet!))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:14 pm
Leon continued to sleep, Free having gone off to skulk or do whatever to prepare for the journey back home.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:02 pm
Ultima Asterodea

((uh... i probably should've quoted you already but... oh well. i hope this lets you know that i'm waiting for your reply.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:41 pm
((I... Don't really know what to do with my characters...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:43 pm
Minnta Aloripma
((I... Don't really know what to do with my characters...))

(i don't know what to do with my character... so, i guess we're both in the same boat on that one)  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:46 pm
ShizukathePudu
((At least you have the excuse of having to wait on someone))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:57 pm
Minnta Aloripma

(true... but they're on a hiatus. i don't know for how long but i did kind of depend on them for a little character action/advancement... and now i'm stuck)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff