Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:07 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel's face stayed red as he glanced over at Yuki. A dress the boy decided on. The prince was happy, but he can't wait to see how Yuki would look in it first. Instantly Amelia sat down next to Yuki and started to go through magazines and catalogs filled with dresses for Yuki to pick out from. There was simple, light, heavy, over the top, detail, plane, long short, no sleeves, one sleeves, floral/lace, etc. As Amelia went on Takami looked at Gilbirt how nodded and the butler looked back at the prince. "Excuse me, but Master Ezekiel. Will Yuki be changing to one of us?" He asked and the princes blush faded. He completely forgot to ask that question to Yuki. He looked over at his new 'wife' then back at his butler. "So you haven't told him." Ezekiel shook his head lightly before looking back down at the book in his lap. How could he ask? It is such a sensitive topic, how is he suppose to put it anyways?

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:25 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki smiled when he saw that Ezekiel's face was red. He blinked when Amelia sat next to him and began going on and on about dresses. Yuki had to admit, he was clueless in this situation. Long dresses, short dress, sleeveless... He didn't know which one would suit him! He hoped Amelia was there to help him... She seemed like an expert in this. He was really glad that Amelia was here to help him.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:24 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel sighed and placed a hand on Yuki's leg. "Uh, Yuki..." The prince started before looked down and glancing over at his grandfather who was looking back at him. "Uh, well... You see...it's..." The prince kept stumbling over his words. He had no idea how to ask this sort of thing, it's literally life changing. He tried one more time before being cut off my Takami.
"What the Master is trying to ask is, that Yuki will you be willing to become a vampire, or will you stay human and live till your life span is up." He said bluntly, maybe a bit to bluntly to Ezekiel's liking. The prince looked back at Yuki and gave a half smile.
"It's your choice, we aren't forcing you in anyway Yuki."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:05 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blinked then looked over at Ezekiel when he began to speak. He was confused by why he was stumbling over his words, then understood after Mr. Takami bluntly asked him the question.
"U-uh... W-well..." Yuki didn't know what to say... Everything wa just happening so quickly...
"M-may I have time to think about it? I mean... There is just a lot going on... And I just... I mean..." Yuki felt so bad now because he was starting to stumble over his words. He didn't know how to put it.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:14 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel nodded. He knew this wasn't the best time to ask that, but everyone else just needed an answer. "You have till the wedding, because we have to announce to the country if you are a human or not." Gilbert added, and Ezekiel glared over at him. He really had to say that? The prince sighed and went back through the catalog for his tux. He soon picked one and handed it to Takami. Amelia was still searching through dresses. She pulled out a marker and started to circle the best ones. She then handing that to Takami as well and said she'll have to help Yuki try them on at home.
The butler bowed and then walked to the front of the air craft picking up a radio receiver and ordering the dresses and tux. One of there chefs then walked over and handed them a book with cakes, wedding cakes to be more exact. Ezekiel scooted closer to Yuki and opened it up. He wasn't much for sweets but he figures Yuki is and would love to find the perfect cake for them.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:38 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked over at Gilbert when he spoke. He had that short of time to think about it? It was to soon... Of course he wanted to be with Ezekiel forever and never wanted to leave him... But he also didn't want to part with his friends and family... He didn't know what to do...
Mom... Dad... What would you do...? Please... Give me guidance.... Yuki thought sadly. He really needed to think about this...
Yuki looked up when one of the chefs walked over and handed them a catalog of wedding cakes. He leaned over closer to Ezekiel to help him decide on what cake they should get. "How about a vanilla cake? I heard it is the most popular... And everybody loves vanilla..." Yuki suggested as they looked through the catalog.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:17 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled and went to the section with all the vanilla. "Okay but what style? I'm not good with picking out these kind of things." He admitted a blushed a little. He handed the book over to Yuki and began reading over his shoulder. Amelia did the same and began pointing some out. Of coarse she likes almost all of them so she isn't helping.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:10 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki was stuck. He didn't know what design their cake should be. He listened to Amelia as she pointed out all the ones she liked and talked about why she did. He listened closely, getting ideas of his own. Then he found a cake that looked perfect.
"What about this one?" Yuki asked, pointing at the cake that looked absolutely stunning. It was only a suggestion though. He didn't mind if Ezekiel wanted to pick another...

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:46 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel looked at the cake and smiled before nodding. "If that's what you want we'll get it." The prince said. He then leaned over and kisses Yuki's cheek, wanting to see his love blush again. A bell tone rung through the jet and there pilots voice was herd over the intercom.
"Attention Masters, we will be arriving shortly. Please sit down and fasen your seat belt as we begin are desend back home." Then the seat belt light came on and Takami came over. Ezekiel pointed to the cake Yuki wanted and he nodded, saying he'll have the chefs bake it. And he took everything else and put them away before sitting in his seat. The prince then buckled up and took Yuki's hand in his.
"Are you excited?"

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:39 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki started to get nervous at the annocenment. He was finally going to arrive at Ezekiel's home country... His heart began to pound against his chest. He didn't know what to feel.
Yuki looked up at the prince when he took his hand. A faint smile appeared on his face. "More like nervous..." He admitted to him.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:39 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled and kissed the top of his head. "There's no need to be nervous, because you have me by your side, faithfully." He told him. Soon they landed and the prince helped Yuki off the jet. The land was surround by trees and hills. And further out you can see the small villages around the castle. "Welcome to Magrathea, Yuki." The prince said and lead him inside. Suddenly Amelia ran and began to drag Yuki away screaming something about the dresses that came. She then locked him in a fitting room with another person who is a costumer, inside the room already.
"Okay Yuki time to strip!" She said and tackled him and began to rip his clothes off and shove a dress on. Ezekiel was left out in the hall baffled and blushing from the screams he can hear coming from the room. Takami his butler then appeared beside him and lead him down the other way into a different fitting room. Ezekiel then was handed the tux he picked out and tried it on. Some of it didn't fit right so his costumer gave him some other sizes to put on till everything looked right.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:10 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed at Ezekiel's words, then smiled. He made him so happy...
When the landed and got off the jet, Yuki's eyes nearly popped out of his head. "Wow... It's so beautiful..." He said in amazement. Right after that, he was dragged away by Amelia.
Yuki was so confused. When was she taking him. He tried to catch up, but she was dragging him to fast.
After she locked him in the changing room, Yuki looked up when he heard a women speak. Strip? "Eh? What?" He asked confused. He yelled in surprise when the women suddenly tackled him and strip off all his clothes, putting a dress on him. There were other there to observe the 'fashion show.' They went through about twenty dresses until they found the perfect one for him. All the women were squealing over him as they did this. They thought he was just so cute! The prince would love their final decision in the dress!

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel finally got everything fitted correctly for his tux. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled. He wore black jacket and slacks. A white button up with a waist coat and tie that are the same color purple as his eyes. Mr. Takami then walked up and pined small white rose onto Ezekiel's coat. "Hansom Master really, your father and grandfrather will be so proud." He said and smiled at the prince. The prince nodded and smiled back before Takami left him. Ezekiel looked at himself in the mirror once more. Only a little while longer till Yuki and I are married. The prince blushed remembering something. Yuki will be in a dress, I wonder how cute he is?
Mr. Takami walked down the hall to Yuki's changing room and knocked on the door. Amelia opened it slightly and peered through. Seeing it was Takami she let him in. He walked up to Yuki and bowed. "Beautiful Master Yuki, Ezekiel will think so too, maybe even more. Anyways Yuki we still need an answer." He said and took a breath before continuing. "Will you become a vampire or stay human?"

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:23 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

When Yuki finished trying on the dress that was the one for him, they got it adjusted a bit. He looked at himself in the mirror, and blushed when he though of Ezekiel. Would he like it?
Yuki looked over when he hear Mr. Takami entered the room. He blushed when he called him beautiful and said that Ezekiel would like it. Yuki blinked at the butler's question. "I... I thought I would have more time to think about it..." He said, still unsure and feeling uneasy

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:06 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel undressed from his tux and the stylist put it up for him. He left the room and around his grandfather then found his and led him out back. Everything was almost set up for the wedding. They just needed some approval from him.
Mean while back in the room. "You have till tomorrow morning to decide." Mr. Takami told Yuki. "I'll stop in before breakfast to get your answer." he then left and Amelia frowned a little.
"I'm sorry the decision is being forced onto you Yuki." She said fiddling with her hair a bit. "All I can say is choose with your heart, oh and you can get out of the dress now." Amelia then walked over to him and helped undo the back so he could slip out of it.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games