Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:37 pm
If Hector wasn't already dead, he probably would have crapped his pants. Luckily that wasn't the case. Shiyana had pulled out the letter that he written and left in her locker. the zombie began to curse all the Hollywood movies that made these kind of timid romances seem exaggeratedly more romantic and touching. Now Hector had two choice, he could lie through his teeth which was bound to fail since there was probably a ton of evidence against him, or he could tell the truth. the zombie decided to go with latter since he couldn't bare lying to the girl of his dreams. "Yes..it was me. I left the letter in locker. I'm sorry if I scare you!" Hector apologized, frantically bowing his head, pleading for forgiveness.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:41 pm
It's a letter I found in my locker Princess. I was wondering if he had written it. The siren wrote making sure to add the nickname decided for the snake. Since they both called her Shiya she would write their nicknames as well. She looked over as the zombie confessed that he had written the letter and was sorry if he frightened her. She blushed only slightly and waved it off. It's just that I'm not sure of why you keep looking at me the way you do. It sort of freaks me out... She wrote after Krynn and Nicole had had time to read the first thing she had written. She wasn't exactly sure what was happening... But ah well.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:46 pm
shabatha
It's a letter I found in my locker Princess. I was wondering if he had written it. The siren wrote making sure to add the nickname decided for the snake. Since they both called her Shiya she would write their nicknames as well. She looked over as the zombie confessed that he had written the letter and was sorry if he frightened her. She blushed only slightly and waved it off. It's just that I'm not sure of why you keep looking at me the way you do. It sort of freaks me out... She wrote after Krynn and Nicole had had time to read the first thing she had written. She wasn't exactly sure what was happening... But ah well.

(I think something is missing here. Did Vampiric post or something?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:49 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
shabatha

(I think something is missing here. Did Vampiric post or something?)

((Yeah right before you did))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:14 pm
Hector grimaced as Shiyana's friend's showed up. It was really rotten luck to have the one the zombie already beginning to not like show at such an intimate moment. Even worse to have her insult his love letter, calling it a poem about fingernails and worms or something. Even more, the zombie could feel Krynn staring venomously at him. She was like a damn viper, slithering around and glaring at him with the intent to bite and inject him with venom. "I just..thought that you were really pretty. Gorgeous even. You're...like an angel." The mood of the situation at hand was beginning to bring back unsavory memories from Hector's past, as well as take a toll on the zombie. He felt an intense need to retreat as shown by his extremities shaking, but his stubborn determination prevent him from running. "That's all."

shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:31 pm
Yui had managed to hear what Carlanza said and had a mini heart attack. She forgot some of these monsters could smell people's scent. She just hoped that they don't figure out he's human. "W-Well, seems like lunch is almost over. What do you two have next?" she asked, trying to distract what ever thoughts Carlanza might have after that comment she made.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:57 pm

As a result of the response being written, and thus openly (mis-) interpreted, the snake turned a much less threatening look to Shiyana. "So some creepy kid sees you in one class, finds out where your locker is, writes you some kind of love letter, stares at you until you feel uncomfortable, and when confronted calls you an angel. Seems like a legitimate reason to become romantically involved in a school full of creatures of every name and size, right there, boy? Seems very legitimate," Krynn rolled her eyes, annoyed mostly with Hector. The other little bit was with Shiyana, as she felt that the "princess", in writing, was sarcastic and meant to be taken hurtfully.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:20 pm
While Hector wasn't like the tall boy from lunch who had caused all sorts of mayhem and chaos, he was starting to feel for him. Apparently that whole fight escalated to the point it got to because the girl he fought taunted him. Now, Krynn was indirectly insulting Hector. It made him want to punch her full force, just to shut her up. Maybe dislocate her jaw so she couldn't mock him anymore. Hector refrained though. He held back with all his might. He was just now starting to make progress with his crush. Now was not the time to lose his cool. All the zombie could to show his growing frustration was dig his fingers into his palms, forming a tight fist that made the sound of cracking knuckles. The grip was so tight, a trickle of blood dripped onto the ground. This chick was really asking for it.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:15 pm

It was the cracking that drew her attention to the fist and it was the first that made the inevitable happen. Eventually, the girl's tongue would fly, and here it was. "Listen to me, creep," The strong Russian accent was a giveaway to what happened next. In an unnervingly calm voice, Krynn spoke. If one looked closely enough, and had a fast enough eye to catch it, her tongue flickered menacingly as she spoke, "Вы не не поднимет руку на меня. Я бы ударить вас вниз гораздо быстрее, чем вы могли бы ударить по мне. Я не боюсь ваших кулаков," When finished, the haughty girl's fingers seemed to crackle as well. Her fingers writhed as though snakes themselves.

( Yay for loose google translations!
"You will not raise a hand at me. I would strike you down far faster than you could strike at me. I fear not your fists." )

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:01 pm
Hector couldn't understand a word that Krynn was saying. It was in some foreign language. If he had to guess though, it was some kind of Russian. It didn't matter though. Hector was still rock solid in his posture. His gaze was on Krynn as the two seemed to be locked and staring daggers at each other. Misunderstanding the reason behind her speaking in another language lead Hector this. "Speaking commy doesn't make you better than me! You're about as much of a princess as I am alive." In a split second, he felt himself slip. His eyes widen as he clapped his hands over his mouth. He had just revealed what kind of monster he was. If anyone was smart enough, they could figure it by the subtle hint.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:11 pm

( Edit: "You ignorant toad." )

The snake took his words, then started to laugh, "Вы невежественны жаба." Krynn spoke condescendingly, but her tongue still seemed to flicker. The comment on "speaking commy" was just the icing on the cake. "You're not only a stalker-like creep, you're an undead stalker-like creep!" The Russian accent was thick and very angry. She chose not to address the hit on her nickname - inside she fumed about it, but that was not a point she thought she should bring up. There was an oddly blue tint about her skin, but the girl was not yet fully moving into her genuine form. Maybe if someone with more sense for the moment spoke she would have backed down. Instead, she uttered a threatening, low hiss.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:41 pm
Hector was still worrying over how he had potentially revealed his monster identity. He looked to his crush who must have still been listening to the argument. Then came the killing blow. Krynn made it apparent what Hector was to everyone. A zombie. The boy felt all his strength in his knees leave as they collapsed beneath him and tears well up in his eyes. Amazing how his tears ducts still actually worked. An immense sense of shame overcame the zombie. He looked up Krynn who was now starting to show her true colors as well. Her skin was turning blue!

(Hector sure is a weird zombie.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:26 pm
Isadora Davis

Finally. After hours of plane rides and delays, the young, red head girl made it to her new school. Yokai Academy was a gorgeous place indeed, with equally incredible students as well. The size would make young Isadora a bit nervous and squirrelly, but she has to learn to grow up, some time. This was her chance to make it and prove her parents wrong... if they even really cared, anyway. Taking a deep breath, she would step quietly along the campus road, bags in hand, to enter her new school successfully, and without any troubles.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:25 pm
Nicole listened, feeling so much tension in the air. Love hurts sometimes, and having a friend like Krynn can make it tough on anyone to flirt or hit on Shiya. However, she saw how angry Krynn was getting and wanted it to stop. "Princess please!" She quickly wrapped her arms around her, looking up at her. "Please stop this... You made your point... Please stop being upset..." She pleaded to her, her eyes a bit watery. "Look, he's crying. That should be enough to show you won the argument..." Nicole kinda disregarded the fact that he was a zombie, knowing his feelings were true. "It isn't uncommon to have someone spontaneously confess their feelings for someone. I've seen plenty of relationships start like that!" It didn't help that she was pretty much in the same boat, head over heels for Krynn.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games