Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:57 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

not really. I'm going to hop on star trek online in a little bit with a friend, but that's about it. Well that and the TARDIS I'm quite proud of. heart

Is Star Trek Online any good?

It's never seemed like something I'd play, but the concept seems interesting.

I enjoy it smile They just release a huge expansion to the game. They had it before so you could play as part of the Federation or the KDF but now you can play as a Romulan too.

What's the gameplay like? What kind of emersion is there?

Well you typically start in the Starship and you fly the ship and take care of the bad guys- then beam down to the planet and switch to your character- you can have two equipable weapons at a time.

Do you get to fly the ship around the galaxy and play around in the ship? :o  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:59 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

not really. I'm going to hop on star trek online in a little bit with a friend, but that's about it. Well that and the TARDIS I'm quite proud of. heart

Is Star Trek Online any good?

It's never seemed like something I'd play, but the concept seems interesting.

I enjoy it smile They just release a huge expansion to the game. They had it before so you could play as part of the Federation or the KDF but now you can play as a Romulan too.

You can fly around and explore other planets without being assigned missions there. And you can go to your ship and walk around.

Well you typically start in the Starship and you fly the ship and take care of the bad guys- then beam down to the planet and switch to your character- you can have two equipable weapons at a time.

i thought i attached an answer here but apparently i didn't so i have absolutely no idea where i just posted what i originally said to ....  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:01 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

You can fly around and explore other planets without being assigned missions there. And you can go to your ship and walk around.

Almost blank reply! X.x

Nice... I might have to check this out, although I'm not actually much of a Trekkie...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:10 pm
Kay9214

Dhwubdwubduwbduwh.

I'm a professor and Vice Captain around here. emotion_donotwant

It'd be a shame if someone with that kind of pull was out to give you a hard time. All sorts of things could happen... >_>;

Lol

You probably wouldn't even notice a Hssiss lying in wait in your quarters. >_>

Professor of what again? You forget, I answer to two people...neither of them being you. >=P What was that about my quarters? stare  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:15 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Almost blank reply! X.x

Nice... I might have to check this out, although I'm not actually much of a Trekkie...

Oh THERE it is XD hahaha yeah- i totally meant to do that to play off what happened earlier.. Right.

lol anyway for a trekkie like me i love it. especially the missions where they go back to the time of the original series.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:33 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

Dhwubdwubduwbduwh.

I'm a professor and Vice Captain around here. emotion_donotwant

It'd be a shame if someone with that kind of pull was out to give you a hard time. All sorts of things could happen... >_>;

Lol

You probably wouldn't even notice a Hssiss lying in wait in your quarters. >_>

Professor of what again? You forget, I answer to two people...neither of them being you. >=P What was that about my quarters? stare

Assorted forms of combat and Force powers, starship piloting, repair, and maintenance, Anthropology of the Force, History of Force Sensetive Races, Force Geography, Galatic Politics, Non-sentient Force Sensitive Organisms, Galactic Flora and Fauna, Field Medicine, Biomechanics, Wartime Engineering, and Combat Training, just to name the first few. .-.

And if I run the Temple, you answer to me. xP

See where there's nothing under your name? Mine says Vice Captain. emotion_donotwant That's a rank equal to Captain. I.e. the bossman. xP

And of you'd pay attention in class, I'm sure you'd know about anything that might be lurking in your quarters. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:36 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Almost blank reply! X.x

Oh THERE it is XD hahaha yeah- i totally meant to do that to play off what happened earlier.. Right.

lol anyway for a trekkie like me i love it. especially the missions where they go back to the time of the original series.

I think I'll check out.

Expect to see a mysterious new figure lurking on your ship. >:D  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:38 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Nia Phoenix: 250
Droid: 250

The droid somehow avoided her attacks...in frustration she sent a ball of lightning at him

The droid fires its own blast of simulated Force Lightning at the girl.

Nia Phoenix: 170

um...well......gender/bender...or are you a cross dresser?...and...uh...what did you do with the goatee?

This is not Battle Room business. emotion_facepalm

It's just a disguise! Kinda... For an event I was in. Nothing weird going on here!

*Jedi Mind Trick*

You see nothing! gonk  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:43 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Almost blank reply! X.x

I think I'll check out.

let me know when you make your account and all that i'll add you smile send a message to @ussharmony  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:44 pm
Kay9214

Assorted forms of combat and Force powers, starship piloting, repair, and maintenance, Anthropology of the Force, History of Force Sensetive Races, Force Geography, Galatic Politics, Non-sentient Force Sensitive Organisms, Galactic Flora and Fauna, Field Medicine, Biomechanics, Wartime Engineering, and Combat Training, just to name the first few. .-.

See where there's nothing under your name? Mine says Vice Captain. emotion_donotwant That's a rank equal to Captain. I.e. the bossman. xP

And of you'd pay attention in class, I'm sure you'd know about anything that might be lurking in your quarters. .-.

*starts out listening in interest then her eyes close halfway as she yawns toward the end, barely hearing the last few things on the list*

From what I heard, I don't recall being enrolled in any of your classes so >=P Besides, isn't it summer vacation?

If it were of equal rank then it would say Captain and not Vice Captain. ^_^ I also don't see Daddicus anywhere in your name.

If class wasn't so boring then I would pay attention. I have more fun hunting through a sea of tanks made up of hermit cats.  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:44 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

The droid somehow avoided her attacks...in frustration she sent a ball of lightning at him

um...well......gender/bender...or are you a cross dresser?...and...uh...what did you do with the goatee?

It's just a disguise! Kinda... For an event I was in. Nothing weird going on here!

*Jedi Mind Trick*

You see nothing! gonk

LMAO  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:54 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

*starts out listening in interest then her eyes close halfway as she yawns toward the end, barely hearing the last few things on the list*

From what I heard, I don't recall being enrolled in any of your classes so >=P Besides, isn't it summer vacation?

If it were of equal rank then it would say Captain and not Vice Captain. ^_^ I also don't see Daddicus anywhere in your name.

If class wasn't so boring then I would pay attention. I have more fun hunting through a sea of tanks made up of hermit cats.

GGN policy is that VC = Captain
If you're Here at the Temple, you're in some of my classes. I only listed a few of mine. >=P
Class is plenty interesting to those that can understand it. And you'd know how to deal with the invisible Godzilla in your room.

Summer Vacation? You think you just get to quit and take off because it's getting warm outside? I think Naast will interested in hearing that. ninja  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:56 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Almost blank reply! X.x

I think I'll check out.

let me know when you make your account and all that i'll add you smile send a message to @ussharmony

If I ever play, I'll do that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:57 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

*Jedi Mind Trick*

You see nothing! gonk

LMAO

redface

It's not that funny, is it?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:00 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

*Jedi Mind Trick*

You see nothing! gonk

LMAO

redface

It's not that funny, is it?

um..yup..yup..yup...*bursts into another fit of giggles*  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games