Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 [VQ x LS] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:55 pm
The ifrit's angry face softened slightly when he saw that it was Kor at the door. Rajin's face cooled to a stern glare as he listen to the young viper and what he had to say. Apparently, Krynn's mother already knew about last night, but vowed to keep the secret safe. When Kor told the genie of what he should do for his lover and care of her, he responded with a softer face a sigh. "Well of course." He replied and closed the door. Rajin then returned to his lover. She was forcing herself to do such unnecessary things. "Don't you remember what I told you?" The ifrit said sitting down next to her. "You shouldn't exert yourself." Rajin pecked Krynn softly on her lips.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Krynn leaned on her lover with a sigh. "Where did you go last night?" She asked, returning his kiss. The lamia used him to help herself stand, being defiant in a way. Smiling to Rajin, she gave a slight stretch. Pain and pleasure mixed equally, but afterward, in comfort, it felt worth it. Krynn turned and gave her bottom a little shake before she walked toward their bathroom. Her hips had a sway that invited her husband to follow her. The snake wasn't very quick, in fact she moved a bit slowly to keep from overexerting herself, as per Rajin's request.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:12 pm
"I was getting my gift from my parents." Rajin explained. "They released all of my seals. So now I'm more...me." when his lover stood up, Rajin immediately stood up as well, mostly so that he might catch Krynn if he needed to. The genie help but notice that the lamia shook her bottom a little as she stood up and walked to the bathroom. It was like she was calling for him to follow as she walked with a sway to her hips. The truth was that she was and it was working. Rajin grinned wolfishly as followed Krynn to bathroom. The ifrit came from behind and scooped the lamia into his arms. "Amazing how you still sway even when you're so banged up." The two then went into the bathroom.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:42 pm

"Perhaps that is the point," Purred Krynn, wrapping her arms around his neck with a sly little grin. She puckered her lips and gave him a light-hearted kiss. She wiggled in his arms, hoping to be put down. "Rajin, you will take a bath with me," The request was firm. You will rather than will you. The lamia gave him more kisses, but these fell on his shoulder and collarbone. Perhaps being more him meant more passion.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:27 pm
Rajin grinned when his began to do her usual return. Kissing his neck and shoulder was her was of saying that she was in the mood. Krynn then firm seemed to order the ifrit to take a bath were her. This made the genie raised an eyebrow and smile. "Well aren't we bold?" He wasn't against her demands, no he was willing. "You should try being assertive more often. It's sexy." Rajin then gave Krynn a quick kiss. "Much like yourself." He carefully set the lamia down and turned the water to the bath on. Rajin let the bath fill with hot water. While doing so, he pulled the snake into his arms kissed her up and down her lips and neck. The way Rajin moved his hands about her. His hands run up and down her, narrowly missing her markings.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:49 am

Krynn smiled up at him, returning his quick kiss. When he set her down, her eyes followed him to the tub. She watched the water, eyes focusing on the rushing liquid. She was almost surprised by his pull and kisses. She gave a soft sigh at any of his touches. He was avoiding her markings.. the thought furrowed the snake's brow. Her own hands were pressed, flat-palmed, against his chest, but gentle and careful. Submissive and tender. She pulled from him when the water was high enough and climbed into the tub. She turned and winked to him, smiling. "You and I both know it's a bad idea right now."

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:13 am
For a moment, the ifrit felt that he had been betrayed. She lured him into the bath and now she was telling him no. Well, she had the right to. If Rajin did anything, he might open her stitches. That didn't stop the ifrit from giving the lamia a glare to show his displeasure. "You and I both know there are other ways." Rajin mumbled while folding his arms in protest. The genie then sat on the edge of the spa tub with a pouty huff. From the huff came a small puff of smokeless fire. The genie was definitely a lot more touchy.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:11 pm

Krynn observed his glare and, in return, returned a glare of her own. "If you are not content with the circumstances, you may leave," The pretentious air was delivered with a thick accent. "жадный живчик," Unlike in the tent, the Russian was not sweet and loving, and rather, she was a bit on edge and tense. She began washing herself, turned a bit away from him, and lifted her chin to make sure that her nose was in the air. It was like her to recede into the protective, tough shell she presented to the world. Especially when Rajin acted like the rest of the world, "Я не какой-то игрушкой вы можете иметь, когда вы хотите, несмотря на все, что дразнить доставлены заранее!" These words were more emotion-fueled, far more intimate and upset.

( "Insatiable ball of fire."
"I am not some plaything you may have whenever you desire, despite whatever teasing delivered beforehand." )

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:18 pm
The sudden air of pretentious was all that was needed to set Rajin off. The ifrit stormed out of the of the bathroom and closed the door behind him. What was he going to do now? He couldn't go out into the ocean again and cause. He just felt like he needed to explode. It was taking every ounce of willpower the genie had not the combust and set the whole building on fire. He needed to just cool off somehow and let his pyrokinetic powers out. This human world and it's limitation were just so suffocating. Rajin ran outside his room and saw his father sitting with everyone else. They were all chatting and having a peaceful time together. This was the ifrit's time to end it. Rajin ran up to his father, placed his hands on his on the old genie's head and set it ablaze.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:26 pm

Perhaps it was good the lamia was left to stew in her decisions. She was less upset with Rajin for leaving since she gave him the option, but the idea that he wasn't content to not have to penetrate her made her feel hot and angry. Or perhaps that was the steaming water. Either way, angry or not, the water felt nice on her stitches and at some point she tried not to think on it and sunk even deeper into the water. It stung, it even hurt at first, but it was nice after a moment. Punishment and reward.

The three snakes all seemed to freeze. Kor most of all. When did Rajin actually get so much power? Of course, he had seen horns forming from the genie's head at some point.. but even the air around him was built up and intense. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Moira leave the room in a flurry. If this was to be something bad, she was not one to want to witness it. She liked mind games.. not outright violence. Konstantin stayed seated to observe, and Kor was still to baffled to say anything.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:17 am
(User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Konstantin's reaction,)

Sayid was enjoying a nice cup of coffee when all of sudden his entire head became engulfed in flames. The ifrit made no attempt to react, he didn't even move. His wife Zetaya did, but Sayid simply stood there, unmoving. His coffee cup was still in his hand. Rajin, took a few steps back, feeling slightly calmer, but he knew he wasn't done. The flames quickly diminished and were extinguished when Sayid calmly poured the rest of his coffee on top of his head. There was a peculiar smile on the genie's face when he stood up and walked around the couch to his son. "I knew giving your powers back was a bad idea." The ifrit said calmly before showing his true emotions. Sayid was now clearly mad. The genie quickly spun around to strike his son, but was blocked and struck across the face. The two continued to fight uninterrupted for a time. Zetaya then spoke up. "If you two keep fighting, you're going to destroy this place!" The two ifrit's duel then migrated outside, where things just got bloodier.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Krynn had sunk down to her ears, leaving her nose and eyes the only thing out of the water. With her eyes closed, letting the jets hit her, Krynn didn't notice Moira step into her room. Once her mother entered the bathroom, however, the bathing snake sat up some and watched her. The marked lamia held no malice, but even after Moira asked her what happened, she just stared at the woman. When prodded again, Krynn asked her mother to leave. When she didn't, she demanded it. She was naked and she was vulnerable and Moira would not have the satisfaction of seeing her like this.. though it was genuine and her mother was truly concerned for her well-being.

Kor blinked, confused and concerned. After the two left, there might as well have been a light bulb hovering over his head. He followed the two outside to watch the extent of damage. Their ceremony was tomorrow and they were both going to be covered in wounds, regeneration or not. Konstantin shook his head and watched as his wife left Rajin and Krynn's room. He raised a brow and stood to follow her. "I hope you will understand, Zetaya. Moira needs tending," Obviously, his daughter had a knack for upsetting people.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:45 pm
While her son and her husband continued their fight outside, Zetaya decided to go with Konstantin and check on her daughter-in-law. The genie walked away from the violence and joined Moira with her husband in Rajin and Krynn's bathroom. "Krynn, sweetie. Is it ok if I come in?" Zetaya asked before entering the bathroom. "I feel like I need to explain something about Rajin to you." The ifrit waited for a response before entering, as it was the code of the efreet.

Meanwhile, Rajin continued to trade blows with his father outside. Their fight was becoming so heated, that the kicks and punches they traded made small concussive blasts of energy. In Sayid's mind, his son had grown stronger, and better in the way he fought. He noticed that the boy had even added some of his own style to it. Rajin's kalari was powerful and quick, but Sayid was more experienced and his moves flowed more fluently than his son's.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:13 pm

( Moira left Krynn's room and Konstantin followed Moira afterward.
Your post still works but confusion for a moment. )

Once Moira left, Krynn began to sink back into the water. She caught Zetaya's words and held them to her mind for a moment before she uttered a sigh, "If you do not stare." So far, her markings had not been something visible to the genie. (if they have, gomen u-u) The snake wanted to understand more of her husband. She wanted to know how to talk to him. How to soothe him. She cared very much about him.. she had come to that realization and she wanted him to know it. She waned him to know that she reciprocated his feelings and she wanted him to gather her up and rejoice in that love.. without her stitches ripping.

Kor watched the fight with genuine interest. He wondered what had been said or done to pull out this response, but he felt confident in the assumption that Rajin's outlet was, in fact, violence. He leaned against the nearest surface, arms crossed, waiting for the two to finish.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:54 pm
After hearing that she was allowed to enter the bathroom, Zetaya entered. The ifrit scooted in backwards into the bathroom, her back to Krynn. Zetaya really wanted to see her, especially now that she was naked. Something about the lamia. Zetaya could get her measurements just by looking at her. But this was a intimate matter. There was no room for goofing around. The genie stood next to the bathtub, on the edge of it, much like her son when he was in there previously. "I get the feeling that Rajin is causing trouble because of something happened, am I right?" Zetaya asked gently. She was still resisting the urge to turn her head and look at Krynn. "I'm not sure if my son has told you yet, but recently, my husband and I released the seals that we cast on him. Those seals locked away his powers, but also his personality. He's a lot more hot tempered and rambunctious now. Just like fire, he's hard to control." Zetaya sighed. Thinking of her son in such a manner was kind of foreign to her. She wasn't used to it. But this was for Krynn's sake. "He's takes after his father, whether he knows it or not. Sayid was boisterous and always reeling for a fight when was Rajin's age. The difference is that Sayid is much more perverted." The genie turned her head slightly, not quite all the way for her to see Krynn, but enough for her peripheral vision to. "Rajin should be a bit more respectful to woman. You can thank me for that."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff