Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:55 pm
"It became a forbidden art after I successfully made... a few." Max replied. "Before that, they used human corpses for this spell, and from what I read, it never worked quite right." Max replied. "I never did that. Working with human bodies was forbidden unless you were healing them." Max explained.

"You and you're spells..." Wagner huffed.

"Yes, but I am the best of the best." Max replied, with a giant bow as Wagner stepped out, fully dressed in human form.

"By the way, why are you traveling with that human. Is she your new bed warmer?" Wagner asked.

"Oh, no no." Max replied. "She's certainly not my type."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:09 pm
Berith appeared near the hole in the wall, squinting his eyes because of the sunlight. He looked out and saw the rubble at the bottom. Sighing, the Dark Lord began using his power to pick up the pieces from both inside and out, and slowly put them back in. Of course, it wouldn't be a perfect fit, as some of the wall had been completely destroyed by the meteor. He would need to find a way to replace that part.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:33 pm
Hearing the movement of objects nearby, Fiona peeked her head out the door and saw Berith down the hall trying to fix the wall. She frowned and lazily wafted her hand as she felt her back burning. She closed her eyes, focusing as a new wall suddenly appeared attached correctly, and in better condition then the original. She then turned back into her room and let out a small chuckle. 'The lord of all darkness and chaos trying to fix a wall...' She thought, shaking her head slightly at the thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:44 pm
Berith looked at the wall for a moment, then gave a small chuckle. He wanted to speak with Fiona again.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:55 pm
Fiona sat down, with a sigh. 'Why do I feel so exhausted from only that much? Ever since I lost that pendent, all I want to do is sleep.' She sighed, remembering the sorcerer. 'If what he said was true... if only I could get him to remove Odin's spells... but I'd rather not deal with that lunatic.' She thought, rubbing her aching birthmark.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:57 am
((That made me laugh more than it should have Lolly ))

"It's amazing what you can do…." Fredrika's sentence was let open by a tentative pause, a hidden 'but' that clearly showed how uncomfortable she was with the idea of using human's in magical experiments.

"Bed…warmer…" Her eyes widened, mouth falling slack jawed at Wagner's blunt comment "Why do I have to be sleeping with him? Is it that abnormal for a male and female to simply be traveling in the same direction with out jumping in to bed with each other?" Crossing her arm's Fredrika shook her head, snorting in derision as the dragon stepped back in to view.

Raising her eyebrows the young woman looked at Max, a smile on her face as he rejected the idea of her being his 'bed warmer'. "Your type?, oh that's right, you like to creep up on your vict- I mean your type don't you?" She covered her mouth but it did little to muffle the teasing tone in her voice.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:35 pm
Max was silent for a moment as he looked at Fredrika, slowly raising a brow. "... are you jealous?" He asked. "And here I thought you had a thing for Wagner."

"... what?" Wagner huffed, letting out a small puff of smoke as he did.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:01 pm
"Jealousy….over you…" Taking a moment to look the sorcerer over Fredrika couldn't help but laugh at that thought "We're about as compatible as oil and water" For a second she debated giving him a compliment, something along the lines of 'a good travel companion', 'interesting sorcerer' or on rare occasions 'funny' after all he had gotten her this far. However those thoughts died as quickly as the smile on her face.

"For the love of all god's I told you I was grateful that he spared my life! Unlike you I don't lunge at people I've just met proclaiming my love for them…" Over their journey she had forgotten just how much of a pain Max could be when the grumpy dragon was mentioned.

Running a hand through her hair she could do nothing but glare at the two male's "If your finished fondling the dragon can I go now? Maybe you two can trade tips on how to corner the next woman that happens across you" This would be the last time she took any a dice from a Sorcerer.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:11 pm
"... he did what?" Wagner asked, looking at the sorcerer and raising a brow. "Didn't you say that..."

"It was extraordinary circumstances." Max cut in defensively. "I swear!"

"... what the hell kind of girl was she?" Wagner asked.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:24 pm
Fredrika couldn't stop sniggering as Max was pushed to defending himself, smirking at the sorcerer. Maybe now he would let the whole 'dragon bride' fiasco drop "Just a suggestion but generally flowers are better than attaching yourself to someone like some sort of fungus…especially after they told you the trauma they've been through"

Joking aside she felt sorry for Fiona, she looked so embarrassed and uncomfortable with the whole situation, it can't have been easy coming from a battle field only to find the person who helped you was a creeping nut job. Turning to Wagner she tilted her head, answering his question seriously "I think she was a Valkyrie?" Taping her chin she looked at the ceiling thoughtfully, wondering if the young woman was ok and if so where was she now?

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:38 pm
"A little bird huh..." Wagner muttered, looking at Max as he folded his arms.

"She was beautiful, and graceful, and had the most noble eyes. She was sought by the dark lord and she survived. She threw away her life to become worth less then dirt so that she could save her kin." He sighed like a love struck idiot. "Not to mention that magic signature. The dark lord broke her Valkyrie crest, and she still had power. That beautiful magical power. I want to analyze it so badly! Such ancient, cryptic magics of creation mesmerize me."

"I knew it." Wagner snorted. "You were more interested in her magic then her as a person."

"No, no, Wagner. I was looking at the whole package." Max assured him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:29 pm
Fredrika wondered around the room, pulling faces as Max started fawning over the Valkyrie again. Stoping to examine a few symbols she tuned the two males out, preferring not to be involved in a conversation on their preferred 'type', it was awkward enough with out learning anything else overly personal about these two.

'I wonder if theres any work around the ship docks, that's how papa started out…' biting the end of her glove the mechanic slipped it from her hand, brushing her fingertips against a section of plain, cold stone curious about how it felt.

Somewhere in the background she caught Max's final comment and couldn't help but snort 'Shallow and creepy, poor Fiona no wonder she ran…' Moving away from that particular patch of wall Fredrika continued her investigation. "I wonder how often she's heard creepy lines like that before?

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:44 pm
"I'm sure that she's heard plenty." Max assured her. "Or do you not know?" He asked. "Most of the gods are female. That's why there are so many Valkyries and why the females are sent to do what we consider a man's job. That being the case, how do you think they reproduce? Haven't you ever wondered?" He asked. "Some theorize that the male gods have multiple wives. Others say they can mate with their einherjar or with various other living races. And if you think about it, they select einherjar by those who die bravely in battle, not by any other condition. Day by day, she's surrounded by all of those barbaric, fearless, gruff, sweaty men who take pleasure in killing people." Max told her. "This is no exception to the vulgar men who spent their living days with booze and women. In fact, I'm sure the vast majority of them are that way. Surely, Valhalla would be a women's hell."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:59 pm
She cocked her head and listened to Max, wondering how he knew so much about Valkyrie's habits. There was very little known about magical creators in city's like her's, most knowledge was based of machinery, weaponry and the art's of forging magic. People had little time to sit and wonder how the Warriors of light reproduced.

"It's both amazing and strange that you would know that…" Fredrika continued to pace around the room, stopping to investigate every now and then when something caught her eyes

What little knowledge the woman had was picked up through old book's, their study's and understanding of the whorl far from comprehensive in their description of their daily life "I've not read much about Valhalla but they made it sound a lot less like the magical brothel you just described"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:03 pm
"Oh? And how do they describe Valhalla?" Max asked, pushing up his glasses.

Wagner said nothing, taking a seat as he looked between Max and Fredrika with some interest.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games