Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:59 am
User Image

User Image

ood → Joyful smiling | ocation → Mushroom Kingdom| ompany → Pâmie & Prom| ome → 1417 Doux Housing District

y rofile → Here | heme → Dance in the Dark & You should see me in a crown

tab tab tab Though Marion is not one for physical gestures like hugs, but Prom is a definite exception. Though she can still be taken by surprise cause it was still not expected though she still managed to reciprocate the hug. "It's really good to see you again, Prom." Hearing that familiar nickname brought a smile to her face which was rare for her. Waiting to set down back on the ground before offering the redhead a handkerchief. ["That is right, I remember seeing him and his partner, it is pretty hard to miss the blue hair. Though it was Hwan who told me that you work here."] She was definitely surprised when she spotted the three of them, like what were the odds that she'd encounter her classmates.

tab tab tab Once they hugged one more time, she quickly fixed her hair and lightly combing the ends; just a habit of her where she has to keep her hair neat and tidy. ["Not really hiding from anyone in particular. I'm currently doing my full-time residency for my medical licence and I've found myself here. I could have done such back home but..I just don't myself doing such there."] She feels that she has been able to grow past most of her discomfort about her home town and she'd like to be close to her mother but there's still a feeling in the pit of her stomach where she can't.

tab tab tab Though if she were to be honest, she isn't too familiar with Vlad, only that he and Prom were in a relationship. And that's about the extent of her knowledge. Though she never had the best impression of him, but that's just her. He could be a decent individual for all she knows but she just never spent time with him. ["It was lovely, I didn't know how much I missed home till I got back after us graduating. I was also able to spend some time with my mother. That reminds me, Prom. What did you do afterwards?"] Sometimes she feels like she's prying into things that might be personal matters but she too is curious. As for more hugs, Prom might wanna give her a few minutes to decompress before Marion will accept any more. He's already an exception cause if anyone else tries she'd probably run away.

ut offee: Her outfit/ [Text in these brackets is her speaking French]
tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:33 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Location here | Company : Marion | Mood : Pretty happy | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Clerk at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : {{Text inside of these are him speaking French}}

He gives a chuckle at the Yasu comment, because he can't help but agree. A man with bright blue hair is as easy to spot as a man with bright red hair like Prom. They are both like targets on their backs. If him and Yasu ever have to hide from someone, they should definitely start with their hair colors. "He is kind of easy to spot." And Hwan sharing where he works to have her surprise him is an action that Prom will have to reward later. Because if there is anyone he wants to know where he works for a visit, it is the Fair Maiden. "I will have to think Hwan later then."

He nods, completely understanding the feeling that you may not do much if you stay in the same place. He left Russia for the same reason. There wasn't anything there for him anymore. {{”I get that. Sometimes you have to move locations when you don't feel like you are moving forward.”}} With how much he has moved around, Prom likes to think of himself as like the king of moving from place to place at this point.

{{”I left with Vladimir and we lived together for awhile and worked on our relationship. To be honest, I am a lot older than I look so I didn't have to stay for the graduation. I graduated decades prior as a child.”}} He can still remember whenever he was picked on for being so young with a bunch of older kids. Apparently smart children were not appreciated among the "big kids". {{”Kind of felt pointless to stay after Vlad found me and we managed to make things work.”}}

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:53 pm
User Image

tab tab ooc: xoxo
            tab tab shape: Human-form activated !
            tab tab outfit: black tshirt, ripped blue jeans, worn sneakers, and one of Aaron's jackets
            tab tab posting colour: #CDAA7D
            tab tab cat sound reference: [ x ]
            tab tab day: 27th of November, month 14
            tab tab bank and wallet: $0 ($10)

The hand in his and the compliment had Jean infinitely more comfortable with the woman - jumping to his feet in an instant and following her without issue. As she stopped to convene about which machines to turn to first, Jean leaned slightly on her, sneaking his arm around her shoulders so he could lean in for a more private conversation. Well, that depends. How much trouble do you want to get into? he asked with a cheeky grin spread across his face, his ears twitching at the top of his head as he listened to all the sounds. Leaning away again, he grabbed her hand again to lead her over to convert the bill into coins, Jean stuffing his pockets full of quarters before heading onto the floor. Dance-Dance-Revolution? Get the pulse up? Then you get to pick your game and we continue like that till we reach the end of my treasure trove, then we go get the biggest bear from the gacha machines you could possibly want? Again he leaned in to keep their conversation more private, and he didn’t want to have to yell in her face either - this was a noisy place after all.

KawaiiYukiHime
            Esmée

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:21 pm
User Image

User Image

ood → Joyful smiling | ocation → Mushroom Kingdom| ompany → Pâmie & Prom| ome → 1417 Doux Housing District

y rofile → Here | heme → Dance in the Dark & You should see me in a crown

tab tab tab Their bright coloured hair reminds her of how the males of many bird species being much bright than the females for the purpose of attracting a mate. And considering both of their personalities; it fits both of them. While listening to Prom, she curiously glanced around his workplace. Making note of the many different old fashion game machines, though she isn't so familiar with it but she does know that it is very fitting of Prom.

tab tab tab It made her smile a little again to hear Prom understanding her choices, but at times she still can't help but feel...guilty for 'leaving' her mother alone. Though it is a bit too early to think about but she already wants to make plans for what she'll do after finishing her residency. Perhaps she could travel, moving is also an option but not likely, at least for a long while.

tab tab tab ["I believe it."] Prom isn't the only who has been blessed with longevity. After the two had some more small talk on varies of topics; nothing specific. ["Prom, I hope I'm not stealing you away from your work but I was wondering if you can give me a tour here. I'm kind of curious."] Also vagugly looking towards the table, she has her eyes on the plushes; she wants one.

ut offee: Her outfit/ [Text in these brackets is her speaking French]
tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:27 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Location here | Company : Marion | Mood : Pretty happy | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Clerk at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : {{Text inside of these are him speaking French}}

Has to admit, seeing his gothic friend in the middle of an arcade with brighter colors is kind of amusing to him. Even when they were roomies, he had to get used to all of the black clashing with all of his brighter colors. But he always enjoyed being in his room with her, hanging out to watch movies while they enjoyed one of her tea brews. He really missed having her around. His previous roomie was way too hot for him to handle some days. He’s pretty sure Vlad walked around shirtless on purpose.

The redhead beams, offering the woman a wink before motioning her to follow him. He would have taken her arm, but he figures that he probably maxed out her ability to handle touch for a bit. At least he makes sure to keep slow as he leads her over to a particularly old looking console. ”This old girl here is crabby, but she is awesome.” The screen lights up on the arcade game before playing an arcade song as Prom coos at the console, and he pats the side of it. ”Sadly, not many have an appreciation for the older games. But Tron is a personal favorite, so when I started working and saw old girl here all dusty and sad in the corner, I fixed her up super nice and put her out. There have been a lot of nostalgic oldies in here playing her.”

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:07 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑧тн

םαч ⑩ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①⑥
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑳ םαчs )