Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:17 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Yes I had the unpleasantness of running into him. He currently from what I can surmise is not in league with Marcus or his little band of terrorists. How long that will remain for I am unsure but fortunately I took the precaution of leaving a little one of the R&D's new bugs on the walls when I was exiting. I doubt the guards even noticed it as they didn't seem to hold me in much regards as a threat by their actions. I don't want to think even as hard headed as the man is, that he would take these criminals sides but it's better to be safe then sorry" Mizori said to her father tapping the bracelet a few more times as she sent the feed from the little machine to Mare so he may see it as well as it made it's way towards finding Jones in the mansion.

"Father" Mizori chimmed in as she stood now by a restaurant wondering if she should go inside and get some food. "These criminals. From what little information I have gotten from there fight with the failure of a priest with them. I think it would be best knowing that they are here and with Jones not being the most....helpful in my request to provide aid in their capture, that you seen an associate or two as support." Mizori taking a seat in the restaurant to get a bit of food as she had not yet eaten during the trip down below the sea. "Quickly if you would. I don't want them to arrive late and them to have escaped" Mizori said with a small smile as she looked at her wrist again.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:51 pm
"So what? I see dead people?" Nick asked, looking at the woman, until Evan jumped up all excited. "Why don't we just break into the Vatican and undo your Dad's seal?" Nick queried, how bad could security be in a church?  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:08 am

Leaning forwards Joe slammed his hands on the table after Evan had spoken. "Have you no sanctity in this world" Joe exclaimed suddenly slamming his fist on the table hard enough to nearly topple it. "First we tread within the minds of others, now you suggest tampering with those since crossed into Valhalla's gates" Joe exclaimed giving Evan and angered look. It was apparent that Joe had heard enough of what was going on. "No, treading within others minds I may turn a blind eye to but I shant hold my tongue at defiling the dead from their deserved slumber" he told them again slamming his hand down on the table rocking it nearly off it's feet. The difference in upbringing may have been evident but it was quite clear that Joe would not go along with any attempt to converse with the deceased.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:07 am
Evan jumped and looked at Joe in surprise as he put his hands up. "I'm not saying bringing them back! Look, I understand where you are coming from. The dead do deserve to rest....but this spirit is obviously trying to communicate with Nick. There are rules that exist in order to respect the dead and spirits can only be reached from our world if they are willing to be reached!" Evan said as a defense before sighing. "In your culture, the dead can move on easier than most. But we are not in your land, the angels and demons me and nick can call upon are spirits as well. they once had a mortal form and they gladly provide us with aid....maybe this man is an angel in disguise." He said shrugging.

Shari raised an eyebrow to Joe before sighing. "You break my table you bye it...." She said simply before looking to Evan. "He is right though....the worst monsters in history are corrupted souls...your parents know this already....the spirit has to be someone they know very well or the pull can corrupt them." She said as they were sent back to her home.

Mare sighed "I anticipated this such thing...Jones has been the guardian deity of the blue nation for over 1,000 years...even though it may not seem like it in his old age he is much more powerful than he leads on." Mare said as he began to pace and think. "I know.....there should be a Shaman down there who can use her magic to find him. Go to her....as for more help...the Blue Executive should be en route to the city...I told them to go to the border to make sure no RedLanders got through." He said  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:01 pm

"A shaman? I think I had heard about her from a few of the residence I had spoken with since I have arrived here. From what I have gathered I know the jists of where her home is located. Once I finish with my food I shall make my way towards her and request her assistance." Smiling as her food was brought to her Mizori looked over it. Several different types of vegetables lay out infront of her. She was a vegetarian by choice as the taste of meats brought foul images to her mind. "Thank you" mirozi said to the waitress as she walked off after a bow. "This city is lovely father, I wish that you could come see it with me some day." Smiling softly as she looked back at the image on her wrist she laid her napkin across her lap with a free hand.

Calming himself slightly as he withdrew his hands from the table Joe's anger at the thought had not subsided. "Be that as it may the kinds from other lands hold no sacrilege towards their dead and fallen. Graves and battlefields are long since unkept and forgotten. The names and images of those that are died are paraded around. The words and philosophies given by those of the past ignored by the youth of today. Even you who use of the white and purple essence consult with angels and demons of spirits not laid to rest as they should. The dead should remain dead and should not be contacted by the living. Hel's place in the afterlife would be sullied if she knew of these things that happened within this world. Nay should she catch wind Ragnarok would soon follow" Joe said simply standing up from the table. "If you have found what you needed within the hitman's mind I would request to leave this place." Joe said calmly looking at Shari.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:38 pm
Evan sighed and shook his heads. "No, angels and demons are at rest. They are people who devoted themselves to their tribes and became beings with higher powers in order to aid their kind." He said simply as the room changed back to normal. "The dead are not forgotten in my land, the only place the dead are forgotten is in the City." He said sternly staring at Joe.

Shari sighed. "We still have Miss Skye's mind ta enta" She said looking at Joe. "Even though dis method is uneasy for a warrior like dis world outside of ya mountain is worse....dis man dressed in black is a terrible force. Dis whole ting? Is a cat walk to him If dis bothas you den you will fall quickly to da corruption." She said seriously to him. "You must toughen up mentally."

Mare nodded to Mizori and after they go off the line. "Jones....you old codger...of course you'd get in the way...." He growled as he sat in his chair before pulling up several screens infront of him. "How did the CC01 work out doctors?" He asked a man on the screen who showed the results. "Excellent....now focus on the project CB02. Since that vile Jones is getting in the way I'll have to dispose of him." He said smirking  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:03 pm
Eating her food slowly Mizori kept looking around at the sights of the city she could see from her table. Finishing her food after awhile Mizori payed off her bill and left the restaurant. From the information she had received earlier that told of the shaman she, after a few moments of getting her barrings in the city, was on her way.

Looking at the few of the group Joe held his hand out as his mace was pulled into it. "Corruption? Only those from outside my lands have spoken of this corruption of this Mare. No words or winds of this man has reached the shores of my home. We are warriors and as such ones that this man fears enough to keep his distance". Hooking his mace by his side. "No, I have no reason to be here to continue to spy within the minds of others with your magic" Joe said to them as he walked from the room.

He had had enough currently and wanted to make some space between himself and the others to atleast cool off. Exiting the building he had bumped into a short woman but gave her no attention as he made his way past her towards the dock that they had come in from. He wanted time to clear his head and calm his mind in a way being around the others would not allow.

Having arrived at the building after having gotten turned around several times Mizori exhaled. "I did not think it would have been this hard to navigate this place" he muttered to herself as she approached the door. Feeling a tinge of pain as she had gotten close she shifted her attention as she was reaching into her pocket to pull out her medicine as a sudden body knocked into her. Slightly startled she stumbled to the ground as the man simply walked past her without even seeming to care that she had been knocked over. "Not everyone in this city is polite I suppose" she huffed giving a glare in his direction as she sat their for a moment.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:39 pm
Shari sighed and shoke her head. "Some people are unable ta change there reasoning for tings....tis a shame...." She said before looking to Skye. "Ok miss thang....It is your turn now...." She said smiling.

Marcus watched everything unfold before sniffing the air. His eyes narrowed and he looked towards the door. "Shari....hold that thought...we gotta go." He said as he approached the table with a serious look.

Shari sighed and crossed her arms. "Do ya want me ta do dis or what?" She said before looking towards the door. Her hat flashed green with a slight bit of black in it. "Uh-oh..." She said looking to the door.

"I know....I smelt it too...An Executive..." He said seriously. "Okay everyone against the wall. Marcus said grabbing all the remaining heroes and putting them against a wall. "Do not move....silence your breathing....It'll take a lot of magic to do what I'm gonna do. Alexander, stay here and make sure everything goes fine." He said to the Eel who nodded in response. "Ok,..Aqua veil: invisibility!" He called out as he stood infront of the heros and made a curtain of water fall infront of them. The curtain glowed blue before turning the group invisible to the eyes.

Shari sighed and using her tentacles put the chairs back and cleaned up the area before taking her seat at the table and sitting a crystal ball in the middle of it. She toke a deep breath and closed her eyes and put her hands over the crystal ball. "Go into the kitchen...I'll send a electric pulse if I need you."

Alexander nodded and headed into the kitchen to hide. "Good luck." He said as he toke his hiding spot  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:48 pm

Picking her medicine up off the ground Mizori slowly got back to her feet. Opening it she took one of the leaves out and started to nibble on it as she returned the case to her pocket before working to dust herself off. Making sure before walking in the door she was cleaned for the most part Mizori finished off the last bits of the leaf before picking up her briefcase. Heading to the door Mizori gave a knock before opening it slowly. "Uhm excuse me" she called inside knocking on the door a few more times to make sure she was heard. "I don't mean to be a bother but I was told that you were good at helping to find people" she called out walking into the foyer of the building closing the door slowly behind her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:58 pm
Shari walked out to greet Mizori. "Hello child. I am Madame Shari, ta high shaman of dis nation." He said bowing and doing a curtsy in respect. "I do all mana of tings...I find people...I read dreams, tell fortunes, perform magic! ya name it!" She said standing up straight. "How may I assist ya on dis fine day?" She said sweetly,

Marcus had his hands up towards the water curtain with his eyes closed focusing on keeping it up, still, and hidden. "What is a green exec doing in my city?!" He growled as his appearance began to shift to his fish form so he could put all his energy into keeping up the curtain  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:05 pm

"My such a long list of things you are able to do. You are a powerful shaman indeed I can see why it is that your name is well known around the city" Mizori said returning the curtsy with a small bow of her own. "If you aren't to busy as I have said I am trying to locate some people. In a city this size it's difficult to say the least in finding a handful of individuals mixed in with all of the people" she said with a small sigh. "Do you mind taking a look at these pictures and seeing if you can get any kind of read on them?" Kneeling down Mizori set her briefcase on the ground and like she had done with Davy Jones pulled the pictures of Marcus, Skye, and Joe from it. Standing back up she walked over to Shari and handed her the pictures.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:12 pm
Shari looked at the pictures and began thinking. "Hmmm....Marcus? Marcus hasn't been seen in dis city for a few centuries i tink. Da otha two have not been in ta my store recently....Dough I do rememba seeing someone like dis one..." She said pointing to Joe. "Kind of a meat head, ya?" she said chuckling. "For some as respectful as yaself I will find des people for ya. Put before dat....why don't I read ya fortune?" She said smiling. "Free of charge!" She said as she put her hands together infont of herself.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:20 pm

Sighing slightly as Shari told her about marcus she puffed up her cheek for a moment. "Mr. Jones had no clue about him either. He is a vary evasive person when he wants to be it seems." she said tho chuckling a bit at Shari's meat head comment. "I am not one for believing in them whole heartily but I will gladly accept it if you are offering it free of charge before assisting me" Mizori smiled. "What is it you need me to do for my fortune's reading?" she asked her as she looked slowly around the room. For some reason something felt....off in the room but it could very well be simply that Shari's shop had a few odds and ends that were giving Mizori this feeling.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:28 pm
Shari smiled as she sat down across the table from mizori.. "Just put ya hands over da Cyrstal ball like I do." She said as he moved her hands over the large crystal at the center of the table. "My fortunes are spot on, normally....especially with someone like you. Ya have a touch of destiny about ya." She said as she closed her eyes."Then I want ya to close your eyes and relax...."

Marcus growled under his breath as he kept the curtain up. A wave ripple went through the water. He toke a silent breath and held the water still again as he watched the two women at the table.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:39 pm

Taking a seat on the other side of the table Mizori set her briefcase next to her as she put her hands on either side of the ball. "Hmm maybe something good will be in my fortune. Hopefully finding Marcus is in it. While I think your city is beautiful, for one such as myself I do not like to stay to long outside of the warmth of the sun." Putting both of her hands above the ball as she was instructed Mizori exhaled slowly to relax. "A sparrow told me that a friend of his said the same thing once. You must be a friend of that friend" Mizori chuckled a bit before again relaxing. The odd feeling again for a moment was back as she did her best to calm her mind and do what Shari had instructed.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games