Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:13 pm
Dameon Black

Sebastet frowned at Dancer, easily identifying him as Ash's nephew from similar features. She'd known Ash a very long time, after all. But she waited for his answer before saying anything else.

Dancer looked down at his hands as he explained everything that happened. He knew that it wasn't an easy thing for Morrigan to hear any of it but it needed to be said. Then he got to the point where Ohvan finally let them go and Wind walked out to find Shadow having a mental break and taking over the pack to attack him.

Then he threw in the kicker to the whole thing, "When Egan took the pack back from her, something appeared behind her... It looked like Gurzil... I think that's where she went... If she has a projection of him helping her unlock the rest of her powers, then it follows that she would be going back there," he added while looking down at his hands.

After a moment of silence he looked up at Morrigan, "I'm sorry I didn't..." he hesitated then, not sure what to say exactly, "I had to save Wind... He was bleeding to death... I didn't... I mean..." he hesitated again and looked down at his hands again.

But Sebastet understood and looked at Morrigan, "He's trying to apologize for not saving Bethany," she said softly, her assumption confirmed when Dancer nodded his lowered head.

After a moment, though, he looked back up and blinked several times as he cleared his throat, "I can take someone there. To see if she's there, I mean," he offered before Morrigan could say much.

He knew Egan wouldn't be happy about this but he felt that he had to do something. And Egan and Wind were still asleep right now, so....

Gypsy frowned at Allistair again and shook her head slightly, "I'll meet you up at the main house whenever you're ready. Send whatever messages you need to over to Lily and have her ready when we get there," she told him simply then started walking towards the main house with a purpose, leaving him behind. She knew that Morrigan would know she was on the way and that she was worried about her, but she couldn't help worrying....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:06 am
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan listened to Dancer's story with a frown, knowing that Gypsy would definitely be sensing how much stress this was putting on her. She shook her head a bit when Dancer mentioned that the projection of Gurzil was helping Shadow unlock her powers. "That shouldn't be possible," she muttered. "Shadow didn't know how to unlock her powers, so her projections should have either. Even if she makes projections of other people, they're still limited by the knowledge Shadow has." She seemed a bit confused when Dancer started trying to apologize for not saving Bethany. Her face went blank when Sebastet explained what he was trying to do. She was silent for a moment. "Don't apologize for saving Wind, Dancer, Wind is your Mate. It makes sense that you would prioritize him." She considered what else to say as Bethany's final few visions flashed through her mind. She had seen what caused Bethany to sacrifice herself through the dying twin bond, though she hadn't mentioned that to Gypsy yet. She wasn't sure what to make of it all. "She knew she would die when she decided to distract Blade. She was terrified, but she was doing what she thought would fix the future she saw, a future full of death and destruction that started with Wind's death. She wanted to stop that future, so she decided to trade her life for his." She shook her head. "Dancer, you're not going anywhere near Gurzil's city. I may not be able to get much from you while you're in your human form, but I can sense something weird in your head. You're still feeling those orders, aren't you? There's no telling what horrible things will happen to you if you go back there." She had decided to change the subject quickly, though Sebastet and Dancer would probably be able to see just how important that vision was. It would probably be a good idea to ask more about it later.

Allistair
Allistair simply nodded in agreement with Gypsy's orders and moved to write a letter to Li;y and Nalyne. He explained that Nashirr was working with Goh, and that the two of them had kidnapped Dev. He asked for their assistance in rescuing him and capturing Nashirr. He quickly sent the message over to the Re base and let them know that it needed to be delivered as quickly as possible.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:43 am
Dameon Black

Sebastet frowned at Morrigan a moment then shook her head slightly, "I heard of it happening once, actually. The psychic took on the knowledge of the one that they killed It took alot to take him down but it was worth it in the end. That was the only one I ran into but I heard of a few others over the years It's extremely rare but it is possible," she said softly then turned and took a few steps away as she thought hard on something else.

As Sebastet paced, Dancer spoke up, his voice soft but certain, "I have to do this, Morrigan. I can't explain it to you other than to say that I have to do it. While I do still hear those orders here and there, I'll admit to that much.... But Egan has the rest of me and Kam can't touch that. What I went through... Blade helped me survive it by telling me about her brother. I think I fell in love with him through her, at first, though he didn't seem real. There couldn't be a person like that for real. It wasn't possible, right? But then I found out that he really was real... And Egan... Egan was everything I needed and more. You weren't there, Morrigan, when the pack attacked Wind. You didn't feel what he felt.. I have to do this. So I'm not asking you to let me go, I'm telling you that I"m going," he told her softly, hoping that she'd understand.

Sebastet finally came to a stop again and looked at Morrigan with a wry expression, "He's got a point," she said in a soft whisper then turned as Gypsy walked in.

Gypsy moved instantly to put a light kiss on the side of Morigan's neck then cupped her cheek gently and placed a light kiss to her lips, "Let them see to Shadow... We have to see to Dev. We can't leave him where he is. Allistair is sending notice to Lily now so we'll have her aid. I trust Dancer to return to his Mates, just as I've always trusted you to return to me," she said in a whisper then stepped back from her and allowed her to decide on her own.

She was always like that with Morrigan. Voicing her opinion then allowing Morrigan to make up her own mind on what she wanted to do. Of course, she actually did want Morrigan to go with her instead of chasing after Shadow, but she was still allowing Morrigan to decide on her own.

Added to it all was the fact that she'd left Allistair writing a note and come straight for Morrigan the moment she'd picked up on her being upset...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:26 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan frowned when she heard Dancer's response and sighed. She knew that there was no talking him out of it, and she really didn't have a right to try to keep him from doing anything since he was Egan's Mate. She gasped a bit when Gypsy placed a kiss on the side of her neck and relaxed a bit with the kiss to her lips. She pressed her forehead against Gypsy's as she thought about everything. Gypsy wasn't wrong when she said that they couldn't leave Dev in his current situation. She had been planning on dealing with Shadow first, but she knew that Dev wouldn't be able to survive the mess he was in for long. He had been one of her closest friends for years, and she wanted to save him. But Shadow was her niece, and she was breaking down after losing her mother. She didn't want to leave Shadow in her current situation either, even if she knew that she wasn't really in any danger with Luna. She sighed again and then looked over to Sebastet. "I can't leave Dev as he is. I may not like the thought of Shadow being with Gurzil's people, but there's no way they'd hurt her. Gurzil always had rules against hurting children, and I've heard that his wife is exactly the same. And even if she didn't have those rules, Shadow is a ridiculously powerful psychic who also seems to have Gurzil's consciousness in her head. She may not be in a good place, but she's a lot safer than Dev is. If Nashirr is with Goh, Dev probably won't have long to live. I'll go after him with Gypsy and Allistair." She knew that Gypsy would be pleased by her decision and allowed herself to feel a bit of happiness from giving Gypsy what she wanted. She took a deep breath. "Be careful if you're going to get Shadow. If she's willing to make the pack attack Wind, then she's dangerous to everyone."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:49 pm
Dameon Black

Dancer gave a soft sigh of relief when he realized that Morrigan wasn't going to try to stop him and even gave her a small smile after Gypsy moved back from her. Then he looked at Sebastet and offered her a hand without another word.

Sebastet shook her head and raised one eyebrow at him, "I know that expression all too well... You are so much like your uncle," she told him simply before looking at Morrigan, "I'll bring her home," was all she said before she took Dancer's hand and allowed him to pull them away in a flash of flames.

Gypsy gave a nod as Sebastet and Dancer left but didn't take her eyes away from Morrigan, "You were upset," she said softly, showing that she was still feeling uncertain about being in a relationship. Of course, Ohvan didn't help her much with that part of things. Neither did Gypsy's history. Nothing about her history helped with relationships or being close to someone. Morrigan knew all of that. So her saying that Morrigan was upset and she'd simply headed straight for her said alot about her progress in the relationship department...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:18 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan gave a quick nod to Sebastet before she disappeared in a flash of flames with Dancer. She turned her attention to Gypsy and had to give a small smile when she heard what Gypsy said. "Yeah, I was upset," she said. She pulled Gypsy close again and placed a quick kiss on her lips. "I love you so much, Gypsy." She knew how much progress Gypsy was making when it came to their relationship, and that made her start to feel a bit happier. She understood how hard it was for Gypsy to understand relationships, so she was happy that she had come so far now. She stepped back and looked Gypsy over. She debated telling her the news that Sebastet had shared with her but decided against it for now. She didn't want her to be distracted while they were on their mission to save Dev. It wouldn't be good for anyone if they allowed themselves to be distracted by the fact that they were pregnant. The mission would be dangerous enough if Goh was involved. Adding another thing for them to think about during a possible fight with Goh and his new servant could only end badly. "We should get back to Allistair. We need to get going as soon as possible if we want to save Dev."

Dameon Black
Crew

Shadow2855

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:51 pm
Dameon Black

Shadow slowly forced himself to calm down, his body slowly relaxing. He looked up at her, his eyes now noticeably a dark purple. "I...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lost my cool like that. It's just...you don't hear that hear that you were asleep for that long. It can be...unnerving." He looked away, not sure what really to say. He ignoring the power he was feeling from her, knowing full well that he couldn't fight her, even if he wanted to...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:31 pm
Shadow2855
Dameon Black

Gypsy watched Morrigan's eyes for a moment then gave a decisive nod, "You're right. We're heading to meet Lily and Nalyne for their help. Nalyne would probably be the best for transportation, though," she said as she headed for the door, knowing that Morrigan was right behind her, "Knowing my luck, I'd probably transport us all right inside of a fireball," she added but paused on the porch when she saw Allistair heading their way.

She reached out and gently traced a finger over the Mark she'd given to Morrigan then gave her a small frown, "Help me keep an eye on Allistair. He was acting a bit strange before," she wasn't sure why she said it but she still felt the need to tell Morrigan about it. Though it probably wouldn't take much for Morrigan to figure out that Allistair knew that they were knocked up.

She leaned in and placed a light kiss over Morrigan's Mark then looked up at Allistair, "We're ready whenever you are," she told him simply then began forming the portal that would take them to the Re base.

A disgusted sound came from above Shadow and Lucy. A look up showed someone floating close to the ceiling. She was wearing white short-shorts a white tanktop, and black-n-white wrist warmers. Her waist-length dark hair was loose and looked like an attractively rumpled mess. As she turned over to looked down at them, her white clothes had a few red splatters here and there.

In short, Esabel looked like she was bored. Which was usually not a good thing...

She waved a hand and gave a teasing smile to Lucy, "Hello Sister-Lucy-person. Puppy's busy with somethin' an Esabel's bored," she said simply then floated down to kneel on the bed behind Shadow and started playing with his hair, "You knows... Sleepin' for that long's nothin'... Try bein' alive for longer than ten thousand. That's almost as disturbing as Esabel is," she told him as if it didn't really matter.

Of course, what might worry Lucy was where the red splatters had come from. What might mess with Shadow's sensitive nose was that the splatters were blood and still fairly fresh...

In the next moment, she scrambled from the bed and moved to give Lucy a kiss to her cheek, "No worries, Uchi, Esabel will take the little Puppy somewheres to play and bring him back later. Okies?" She then held up one hand and rolled her eyes a bit, "An' Esabel promises that she won't bring him back bleeding or in a bag," she added, probably raising Shadow's proverbial eyebrows.

The most shocking thing about her, though; the one thing that threw people for a total loop with her; was that everything she did was adorably sexy. She wasn't the girl you took home to meet mom. She was the girl that was usually the psychopaths girlfriend and alot of fun to be around...

She turned and grabbed Shadow's wrist and pulled him towards the door where she was already forming a portal with swirling purple energy that was probably on a power level that would scare the crap out of anyone with a shred of sense, "Come on. Esabel will take you to somewehres fun. An' I know just the place for a dead-people-person. You's is just lucky that Esabel's sister is one too, so Esabel knows what to do," she told him, and probably confused the hell out of him in the process.

But Lucy would be able to interpret easily: Esabel was taking him to the Zombie Lands....

She did pause just short of the portal and looked at it with a small frown as she chewed on her thumb a bit then shrugged one shoulder, "If Portal behaves this time..." she added in a small mutter right before she pulled him into the portal before Lucy could stop her.

She really and truly was Chaos Theory in the flesh...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow2855

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:08 pm
Red Gypsy

Shadow made what sounded, in truth, like the yip of a dog. and, from every scent he was getting from the new arrival, he was faced with insanity, wild and uncontrollable magic, and maybe a bad time in a few moments, if those red splotches on her were what he thought they were. He really wasn't surprised by the 'Esabel promise', due to the near overload of scents he was getting from her. It was...interesting. He ignored her natural appeal, knowing full well he might regret any more attention from her than he was already getting. When she grabbed him, and without warning to add, he was so surprised he didn't argue or make a fuss, even if he wanted to. The power from the portal she made did concern him, but he kept his face calm, even at her almost off-handed comment about "Portal behaving". he followed her in, knowing he was stuck with her, at least until he could try and find a way out of this situation...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:17 pm
Dameon Black
This is for whenever you're ready. No need to post to this right away...

Ilea stepped out of a shadow at the edge of the base's perimeter and studied the place carefully, sending out her senses and using the abilities that Lancaster had trained her to use. Within moments, she knew where everyone was and what their race and power level were.

And she also knew that Morrigan and Gypsy were not here...

That meant that Ohvan was unprotected, despite how well he was hidden...

Still, she waited...

She only moved when Lancaster appeared beside her. She knew what he wanted her to do and she did it, for no other reason than to please him...

She simply started walking onto the base openly, easily gaining the attention of everyone on the base. She moved right up to the main house and stopped a few paces from the porch steps. There, she waited, knowing that Gypsy and Morrigan would have to come back eventually.

And Ilea had enough patience to wait out the most stubborn of foes....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:25 pm
Red Gypsy

Shadow2855

Lucy
Lucy let out an annoyed sigh when Esabel showed up. She knew that Lily loved Esabel as a sister, but that didn't mean that she felt anything other than frustration and annoyance when Esabel showed up. She growled at Esabel's kiss to her cheek, clearly not liking being touched by her. She watched Esabel carefully as she grabbed Shadow and created a portal. She wasn't exactly thrilled by the idea of Esabel taking Shadow off on an adventure, but she didn't get a chance to say anything before they were disappearing through the portal. She let out and annoyed groan and shook her head. She stepped back through the shadows and into her own room and looked around a bit. Regina had left to take care of something, so Lucy was starting to feel a bit lonely now. She sat on the bed and considered the situation with Esabel and Shadow. She didn't really want to deal with Esabel, but she knew that she couldn't just leave her and Shadow unsupervised. If anything happened to Shadow, she would probably be hearing something from Pandora about it. And in the slim chance that something happened to Esabel, she knew that Lily would be devastated. She decided that she just didn't want to deal with the possible headache and took a moment to locate Shadow. As Pandora's High Priestess, she was able to sense the location and status of all of her other servants, including the newly reawakened Shadow. She took a deep breath and stepped into the shadows, vanishing from Sanctuary and heading toward the Re base.

{Exit}

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:26 pm
Regina Thorne

Dameon Black

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regina yawned slightly as she slithered back into the sanctuary, having been gone for a while to hunt and hibernate for a while, even though she was simply a demon, ever now and then even she needed to take time to rest and shed her skin. Unaware that anything had happened in her absence she’d climbed up on the barracks roof where it was warm, but also where she’d hid her gear, minus what she needed to hunt not that she needed much since she was able to inject venom into anything she caught. Still, she’d stay up there for a while the shadows had been less than favorable as of late, possibly due to her shedding her skin, it wasn’t entirely unusual for her abilities to be a bit weak afterwards and curled up into a coil to relax for a while and figure out what she was going to do, she’d have to go see Lucy at some point but for now she’d allow her strength to return and allow herself time to reacclimate with the darkness before she’d do anything else.

In the meantime, she’d always enjoyed the rooftops especially when she needed to sunbathe, the sun always warmed up her scale so wonderfully that she could fall asleep almost immediately which in most cases wasn’t so unusual to be found fast asleep after having been up there the entire day, today was no exception after curling up and yawning again before she fell asleep without a care in the world, though one thing was certain she’d have to go find Lucy later on and let her know she was back otherwise she likely would cause her to worry.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 10:06 am
If you aren't having the Grandest of times

Red Gypsy

Tenran
Regina Thorne

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tenran was truly mysterious when it came to demon doors when it came time to search his infiltrator had already pinpointed the location of his mark which was something, though he was uncertain as to how he would be greeted appearing from demon door he’d summoned, but nonetheless he would do it though he would be more discreet and not open a door in the middle of the base which happened to be where the blades resided. Well nothing to it if anything he’d just put them to sleep if anyone approached suddenly and approach his mark at his leisure. Summoning the door was short work for him and soon he’d gone through and found himself on the perimeter of where he needed to be and decided that getting a look at the location would be the best option. Casually walking towards the entrance humming a tune he noticed a few watching the entry and started to approach as he continued his pace “Sorry but I don’t have much time to deal with you” snapping his finger a puff of smoke appeared around them both which immediately knocked them out without a word spoken and much rather it stayed that way. As he looked around he wondered where his mark would be, at this point he’d done exactly what he told himself he wouldn’t do and that was to stroll down into the middle of the base for all to see, though admittedly he didn’t use a door which was something, but he was anxious to see what he had to work with.

Unaware that someone was watching him he started looking around and was only after narrowly being hit by a bolt that he noted the snake on the roof of what appeared to be some sort of community sleeping quarters “what do we have here?” he looked at Regina with curious eyes before he realized what he was seeing as true “when I saw the contract for a snake disappearing from the legion I must say this was the last place I expected to find you” Regina suddenly realized what he was and reloaded her hand bow and aimed it at him “you won’t take me back, I’ve found a life here one worth living” Tenran was a bit surprised by this statement and replied “now why would I care what a deserter feels, you know it wouldn’t be hard to take you, but right now you aren’t my immediate concern perhaps some other time we can have this conversation” this confused Regina but before she could lose the next bolt Tenran had already hit her with sleeping gas of which she’d slumped over and to his dismay started sliding off the roof, rushing quickly he fell as he caught her and struggled for a moment to get out from under her.

Once free he simply smiled and spoke though he knew she wouldn’t hear him “I’m truly sorry for doing this to you, but rest assured if I had anything to gain by capturing you i would have done so ages ago, as it stands your secret is safe with me little one, just don’t make me regret it” he stopped when he heard people coming to investigate the noise and decided that it was unavoidable that he would have to secure the compound first before he started his search so focusing on those he could sense he cast a large scale attack which put anyone caught to sleep instantly. Having the area all to himself without distractions he started searching the homes and surprise there were plenty of them. Sighing he moved to each one in turn in hopes that his mark would be close by. Eventually, he would come across a door that was barred shut curious as to why he drew his blade from his cane and spun it around quickly before he struck the door a few times to slice through it. “how interesting” he thought as he regarded the door and noted that he had barely scratched it, stronger material than he originally thought, must be a reason for it so he sheathed his blade and sensed that the room inside was dark, using the arcane arts he summoned a door that went directly inside and simply stepped forward unaware that he would find his mark in a state that would have him working hard to claim her.

then you're having the worst of times and we can't have that...

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 10:34 am
Wolfe Garm

The small house was in shadow, yes. But within those shadows was the mark he sought, bound with even more shadows on a pallet of blankets in one of the bedrooms. Allistair had already made a minor attempt to test her and see what could be saved within her, but he'd been distracted with his kidnapped pet so he hadn't been able to do much. At least he'd bound her in a location where she couldn't hurt herself trying to get out. She'd already cracked a few bones running into doors and windows earlier.

While she was bound to the pallet, she was by no means containable right now. Within her mind, she had two voices howling at her: her human voice that simply retreated to escape the torture but had no foundation to return to, and her cat...

The cat was pretty much feral by now, ruled by the desire to kill and nothing more. That mind was the dominant one right now, the one that had been able to survive the torture. That cat was a black leopard the size of a pony...

But she was in human form, not feline. She had dark brown hair that fell to the middle of her back, dark brown eyes with a chartreuse ring around the iris, athletically built figure, delicate features that made one think elfin or feline, naturally tinted lips, high cheekbones... She would stand only a little bit above five feet and while her figure wasn't voluptuous, it was still a sight to inspire all the right thoughts in a male that really looked at her.

If one could bypass the skin... When Esabel had said that Gurzil had tortured Blade, she'd just used one word that didn't really describe the true horror of it. There really wasn't a single place on her skin that Gurzil hadn't carved into. He'd been going for pain and artistry and worked on her for over a year before he'd declared her ready to set lose. Unfortunately, he hadn't counted on her killing him...

She caught his scent and gave a deep growl, her eyes opening and tracking him easily despite the shadows. Her muscles tensed and proved that she was ready for a fight the moment she got lose.

Gurzil had trained her with pain and rage. They were all her cat knew right now, so how to get past the cat to the woman hiding within her own mind?  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 11:51 am
If you aren't having the Grandest of times

Red Gypsy

Tenran

Seeing her for himself he found her problem to be quite intriguing and moved closer to her, contrary of how she was acting at the moment “poor dear it seems I came to your aid late, for that I apologise, you proved difficult to find, for now, calm your temper for it does you no good to bare your teeth towards someone who's here to help free you from yourself and more.” He wasn’t sure he was getting through to her but he knew love magic and found that even the hardest of hearts to be easily swayed with the correct stimulation.

First, though it was obvious that it was time for them to get out of the darkness so he lifted a hand up and started a flame in his hand before he plunged his cane into the floor and then placed the fire on top of it so that his hands were free. Noticing that the shadows around them refused to give way he snapped his finger which immediately ignited a much stronger flame that immediately broke through the shadows slowly but surely. He knelt down next to her and put a hand on her shoulder “don’t you think it’s about time you stopped hiding in the shadows?” he stopped instantly and said nothing afterward, his hand glowed a faint blue as he started working on the heart and soul which he figured would be essential for healing whatever damage she had as a result of the torture she’d undergone that put her so far out of touch from herself.

Love empowerment, a rather potent spell when used precisely when it is needed, when used in combination with compassions inducement spells would allow for the heart and the soul to begin healing, though the mind would most likely be the most resistant and would take time to calm the savage beast within. Tenran would not ease up on his assault to help her by casting bliss which would be an essential part to calm the beast but time was more or less required for it to work though it would be at it’s strongest when the senses weren't being fueled by hatred. Tenran seeing no reason not to utilize rage negation, he could see it in her eyes rage was her constant companion one that needed to be removed before progress would be made since rage negation was designed specifically to end hostilities he found it the most useful against uncooperative patrons who’d become too much to handle. Tenran stepped aside and took his fine suit coat off so that he would be more comfortable and simply waited to see what would happen before he started again.

then you're having the worst of times and we can't have that...

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff