Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
The Kings James Bible (1611) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:36 am
Psalms
Chapter 18
Viewing the original 1611 KJV

1 To the chiefe musicion, a psalme of Dauid, the seruant of the Lord, who spake vnto the Lord the words of this song, in the day that the Lord deliuered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul: And he said, I will loue thee, O Lord, my strength.

2 The Lord is my rocke, and my fortresse, and my deliuerer: my God, my strength in whome I will trust, my buckler, and the horne of my saluation, and my high tower.

3 I will call vpon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saued from mine enemies.

4 The sorrowes of death compassed me, and the floods of vngodly men made me afraid.

5 The sorrowes of hell compassed me about: the snares of death preuented me.

6 In my distresse I called vpon the Lord, and cryed vnto my God: hee heard my voyce out of his temple, and my crie came before him, euen into his eares.

7 Then the earth shooke and trembled; the foundations also of the hilles mooued and were shaken, because hee was wroth.

8 There went vp a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth deuoured, coales were kindled by it.

9 He bowed the heauens also, and came downe: and darkenesse was vnder his feet.

10 And he rode vpon a Cherub, and did flie: yea he did flie vpon the wings of the wind.

11 He made darkenes his secret place: his pauilion round about him, were darke waters, and thicke cloudes of the skies.

12 At the brightnes that was before him his thicke clouds passed, haile stones and coales of fire.

13 The Lord also thundered in the heauens, and the highest gaue his voyce; hailestones and coales of fire.

14 Yea, he sent out his arrowes, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.

15 Then the chanels of waters were seene, and the foundations of the world were discouered: at thy rebuke, O Lord, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.

16 He sent from aboue, he tooke me, he drew me out of many waters.

17 He deliuered me from my strong enemie, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.

18 They preuented me in the day of my calamitie: but the Lord was my stay.

19 He brought me forth also into a large place: he deliuered me, because he delighted in me.

20 The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousnesse, according to the cleannesse of my hands hath hee recompensed me.

21 For I haue kept the wayes of the Lord, and haue not wickedly departed from my God.

22 For all his iudgements were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me.

23 I was also vpright before him: and I kept my selfe from mine iniquity.

24 Therefore hath the Lord recompensed me according to my righteousnesse, according to the cleannesse of my hands in his eye-sight.

25 With the mercifull thou wilt shew thy selfe mercifull, with an vpright man thou wilt shew thy selfe vpright.

26 With the pure thou wilt shewe thy selfe pure, and with the froward thou wilt shew thy selfe froward.

27 For thou wilt saue the afflicted people: but wilt bring downe high lookes.

28 For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkenesse.

29 For by thee I haue run through a troupe? and by my God haue I leaped ouer a wall.

30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

31 For who is God saue the Lord? or who is a rocke saue our God?

32 It is God that girdeth mee with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

33 Hee maketh my feete like hindes feete, and setteth me vpon my high places.

34 He teacheth my hands to warre, so that a bow of steele is broken by mine armes.

35 Thou hast also giuen me the shield of thy saluation: and thy right hand hath holden me vp, and thy gentlenesse hath made me great.

36 Thou hast enlarged my steppes vnder me; that my feete did not slippe.

37 I haue pursued mine enemies, and ouertaken them: neither did I turne againe till they were consumed.

38 I haue wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen vnder my feete.

39 For thou hast girded mee with strength vnto the battell: thou hast subdued vnder me, those that rose vp against me.

40 Thou hast also giuen mee the neckes of mine enemies: that I might destroy them that hate me.

41 They cried, but there was none to saue them: euen vnto the Lord, but he answered them not.

42 Then did I beate them small as the dust before the winde: I did cast them out, as the dirt in the streetes.

43 Thou hast deliuered me from the striuings of the people, and thou hast made mee the head of the heathen: a people whom I haue not knowen, shall serue me.

44 As soone as they heare of mee, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselues vnto me.

45 The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.

46 The Lord liueth, and blessed be my rocke: and let the God of my saluation be exalted.

47 It is God that auengeth mee, and subdueth the people vnder me.

48 He deliuereth me from mine enemies: yea thou liftest mee vp aboue those that rise vp against me; thou hast deliuered me from the violent man.

49 Therfore will I giue thankes vnto thee, (O Lord) among the heathen: and sing prayses vnto thy name.

50 Great deliuerance giueth he to his King: and sheweth mercy to his Annointed, to Dauid, and to his seede for euermore.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:46 pm
Psalms
Chapter 19

1 To the chiefe Musician, A Psalme of Dauid. The heauens declare the glory of God: and the firmament sheweth his handy worke.

2 Day vnto day vttereth speach, and night vnto night sheweth knowledge.

3 There is no speach nor language, where their voyce is not heard.

4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world: In them hath he set a tabernacle for the Sunne.

5 Which is as a bridegrome comming out of his chamber, and reioyceth as a strong man to runne a race.

6 His going forth is from the end of the heauen, and his circuite vnto the ends of it: and there is nothing hidde from the heat thereof.

7 The Law of the Lord is perfect, conuerting the soule: the testimonie of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

8 The Statutes of the Lord are right, reioycing the heart: the Commandement of the Lord is pure, inlightning the eyes.

9 The feare of the Lord is cleane, enduring for euer: the Iudgements of the Lord are true, and righteous altogether.

10 More to bee desired are they then gold, yea, then much fine gold: sweeter also then hony, and the hony combe.

11 Moreouer by them is thy seruant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

12 Who can vnderstand his errours? cleanse thou me from secret faults.

13 Keepe back thy seruant also from presumptuous sinnes, let them not haue dominion ouer me: then shall I be vpright, and I shalbe innocent from the great transgression.

14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, bee acceptable in thy sight, O Lord my strength, and my redeemer.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:10 am
Psalms
Chapter 20

1 To the chiefe Musician. A Psalme of Dauid. The Lord heare thee in the day of trouble, the Name of the God of Iacob defend thee.

2 Send thee helpe from the Sanctuary: and strengthen thee out of Sion.

3 Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice. Selah.

4 Graunt thee according to thine owne heart, and fulfill all thy counsell.

5 We will reioyce in thy saluation, and in the Name of our God we will set vp our banners: the Lord fulfill all thy petitions.

6 Now know I, that the Lord saueth his Anointed: he wil heare him from his holy heauen, with the sauing strength of his right hand.

7 Some trust in charets, and some in horses: but wee will remember the Name of the Lord our God.

8 They are brought downe and fallen: but we are risen, and stand vpright.

9 Saue Lord, let the King heare vs when we call.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:28 pm
Psalms
Chapter 21

1 To the chiefe Musician. A Psalme of Dauid. The King shall ioy in thy strength, O Lord: and in thy saluation how greatly shall he reioyce?

2 Thou hast giuen him his hearts desire; and hast not withholden the request of his lips. Selah.

3 For thou preuentest him with the blessings of goodnesse: thou settest a Crowne of pure gold on his head.

4 He asked life of thee, and thou gauest it him, euen length of dayes for euer and euer.

5 His glory is great in thy saluation: honour and Maiestie hast thou layde vpon him.

6 For thou hast made him most blessed for euer: thou hast made him exceeding glad with thy countenance.

7 For the King trusteth in the Lord, and through the mercy of the most High, he shall not be moued.

8 Thine hand shall finde out all thine enemies, thy right hand shal finde out those that hate thee.

9 Thou shalt make them as a fiery ouen in the time of thine anger: the Lord shall swallow them vp in his wrath, and the fire shall deuoure them.

10 Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men.

11 For they intended euill against thee: they imagined a mischieuous deuice, which they are not able to performe.

12 Therefore shalt thou make them turne their back, when thou shalt make ready thine arrowes vpon thy strings, against the face of them.

13 Be thou exalted, Lord, in thine owne strength: so will wee sing, aud praise thy power.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 2:19 pm
Psalms
Chapter 22

1 To the chiefe Musician vpon Aijeleth Shahar. A Psalme of Dauid. My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken mee? Why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

2 O my God, I crie in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.

3 But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel!

4 Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliuer them.

5 They cryed vnto thee, and were deliuered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.

6 But I am a worme, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

7 All they that see me, laugh me to scorne: they shoote out the lippe, they shake the head, saying,

8 He trusted on the Lord, that he would deliuer him: let him deliuer him, seeing he delighted in him.

9 But thou art hee that tooke mee out of the wombe; thou didst make me hope, when I was vpon my mothers breasts.

10 I was cast vpon thee from the wombe: thou art my God from my mothers belly.

11 Be not farre from me, for trouble is neere; for there is none to helpe.

12 Many bulles haue compassed me: strong bulles of Bashan haue beset me round.

13 They gaped vpon me with their mouthes, as a rauening and a roaring Lyon.

14 I am powred out like water, and all my bones are out of ioynt: my heart is like waxe, it is melted in the middest of my bowels.

15 My strength is dried vp like a potsheard: and my tongue cleaueth to my iawes; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.

16 For dogges haue compassed me: the assembly of the wicked haue inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feete.

17 I may tell all my bones: they looke and stare vpon me.

18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots vpon my vesture.

19 But be not thou farre from mee, O Lord; O my strength, hast thee to helpe me.

20 Deliuer my soule from the sword: my darling from the power of the dogge.

21 Saue me from the lyons mouth: for thou hast heard me from the hornes of the vnicornes.

22 I will declare thy name vnto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.

23 Yee that feare the Lord, praise him; all yee the seede of Iacob glorifie him, and feare him all yee the seede of Israel.

24 For he hath not despised, nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him, but when he cried vnto him, he heard.

25 My praise shalbe of thee, in the great congregation: I will pay my vowes, before them that feare him.

26 The meeke shall eate and be satisfied: they shall praise the Lord that seeke him; your heart shall liue for euer.

27 All the ends of the world shall remember, and turne vnto the Lord: and all the kinreds of the nations shall worship before thee.

28 For the kingdome is the Lords: and he is the gouernour among the nations.

29 All they that be fat vpon earth shall eate and worship: all they that goe downe to the dust shall bow before him, and none can keepe aliue his owne soule.

30 A seed shall serue him; it shalbe accounted to the Lord for a generation.

31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousnes vnto a people that shalbe borne, that he hath done this.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 4:32 am
Psalms
Chapter 23

1 A Psalme of Dauid. The Lord is my shepheard, I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie downe in greene pastures: he leadeth mee beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soule: he leadeth me in the pathes of righteousnes, for his names sake.

4 Yea though I walke through the valley of the shadowe of death, I will feare no euill: for thou art with me, thy rod and thy staffe, they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me, in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oyle, my cuppe runneth ouer.

6 Surely goodnes and mercie shall followe me all the daies of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for euer.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:42 pm
Psalms
Chapter 24

1 A Psalme of Dauid. The earth is the Lords, and the fulnesse thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

2 For he hath founded it vpon the seas, and established it vpon the floods.

3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? and who shall stand in his holy place?

4 He that hath cleane hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lift vp his soule vnto vanitie, nor sworne deceitfully.

5 Hee shall receiue the blessing from the Lord, and righteousnesse from the God of his saluation.

6 This is the generation of them that seeke him: that seeke thy face, O Iacob. Selah.

7 Lift vp your heads, O yee gates, and be ye lift vp ye euerlasting doores; and the King of glory shall come in.

8 Who is this king of glory? the Lord strong & mightie, the Lord mighty in battell.

9 Lift vp your heads, O ye gates, euen lift them vp, ye euerlasting doores; and the king of glory shall come in.

10 Who is this king of glory? the Lord of hostes, he is the king of glory. Selah.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:28 am
Psalms
Chapter 25

1 A Psalme of Dauid. Vnto thee, O Lord, doe I lift vp my soule.

2 O my God, I trust in thee, let me not be ashamed: let not mine enemies triumph ouer me.

3 Yea let none that waite on thee, be ashamed: let them bee ashamed which transgresse without cause.

4 Shewe mee thy wayes, O Lord: teach me thy pathes.

5 Lead me in thy trueth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my saluation, on thee doe I waite all the day.

6 Remember, O Lord, thy tender mercies, and thy louing kindnesses: for they haue beene euer of old.

7 Remember not the sinnes of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercie remember thou me, for thy goodnesse sake, O Lord.

8 Good and vpright is the Lord: therefore will hee teach sinners in the way.

9 The meeke will he guide in iudgement: and the meeke will he teach his way.

10 All the pathes of the Lord are mercy and truth: vnto such as keepe his couenant, and his testimonies.

11 For thy names sake, O Lord, pardon mine iniquitie: for it is great.

12 What man is he that feareth the Lord? him shall he teach in the way that he shall chuse.

13 His soule shall dwell at ease: and his seede shall inherite the earth.

14 The secret of the Lord is with them that feare him: and he will shew them his couenant.

15 Mine eyes are euer towards the Lord: for hee shall plucke my feete out of the net.

16 Turne thee vnto me, and haue mercy vpon me: for I am desolate and afflicted.

17 The troubles of my heart are inlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.

18 Looke vpon mine affliction, aud my paine, and forgiue all my sinnes.

19 Consider mine enemies: for they are many, and they hate me with cruell hatred.

20 O keepe my soule and deliuer me: let me not bee ashamed, for I put my trust in thee.

21 Let integritie and vprightnesse preserue me: for I wait on thee.

22 Redeeme Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:51 am
Psalms
Chapter 26

1 A Psalme of Dauid. Iudge me, O Lord, for I haue walked in mine integritie: I haue trusted also in the Lord: therfore I shall not slide.

2 Examine me, O Lord, and proue me; try my reines and my heart.

3 For thy louing kindnesse is before mine eyes: and I haue walked in thy trueth.

4 I haue not sate with vaine persons, neither will I goe in with dissemblers.

5 I haue hated the congregation of euill doers: and will not sit with the wicked.

6 I will wash mine hands in innocencie: so will I compasse thine Altar, O Lord:

7 That I may publish with the voyce of thankesgiuing, and tell of all thy wonderous workes.

8 Lord, I haue loued the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.

9 Gather not my soule with sinners, nor my life with bloody men.

10 In whose hands is mischiefe: and their right hand is full of bribes.

11 But as for mee, I will walke in mine integritie: redeeme me, and bee mercifull vnto me.

12 My foot standeth in an euen place: in the congregations will I blesse the Lord.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:39 pm
Psalms
Chapter 27

1 A Psalme of Dauid. The Lord is my light, and my saluation, whome shal I feare? the Lord is the strength of my life, of whō shall I be afraid?

2 When the wicked, euen mine enemies and my foes came vpon me to eat vp my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

3 Though an host should encampe against me, my heart shall not feare: though warre should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

4 One thing haue I desired of the Lord, that will I seeke after: that I may dwel in the house of the Lord, all the dayes of my life, to behold the beautie of the Lord, and to inquire in his temple.

5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pauilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me, hee shall set me vp vpon a rocke.

6 And now shall mine head be lifted vp aboue mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of ioy, I will sing, yea, I will sing praises vnto the Lord.

7 Heare, O Lord, when I crie with my voice: haue mercie also vpon mee, and answere me.

8 When thou saidst, Seeke ye my face, my heart said vnto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seeke.

9 Hide not thy face farre frō me, put not thy seruant away in anger: thou hast bin my helpe, leaue me not, neither forsake me, O God of my saluation.

10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me vp.

11 Teach me thy way, O Lord, and leade me in a plaine path, because of mine enemies.

12 Deliuer me not ouer vnto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen vp against me, and such as breath out crueltie.

13 I had fainted, vnlesse I had beleeued to see the goodnesse of the Lord in the land of the liuing.

14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:20 am
Psalms
Chapter 28

1 A Psalme of Dauid. Vnto thee will I cry, O Lord, my rocke, be not silent to mee: lest if thou be silent to me, I become like them that goe downe into the pit.

2 Heare the voyce of my supplications, when I cry vnto thee: when I lift vp my handes toward thy holy Oracle.

3 Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquitie: which speake peace to their neighbors, but mischiefe is in their hearts.

4 Giue them according to their deedes, and according to the wickednes of their endeuours: giue them after the worke of their handes, render to them their desert.

5 Because they regard not the workes of the Lord, nor the operation of his hands, he shal destroy them, and not build them vp.

6 Blessed be the Lord, because he hath heard the voyce of my supplications.

7 The Lord is my strength, and my shield, my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly reioyceth, and with my song will I praise him.

8 The Lord is their strength, and hee is the sauing strength of his Anointed.

9 Saue thy people, and blesse thine inheritance, feede them also, and lift them vp for euer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:03 am
Psalms
Chapter 29

1 A Psalme of Dauid. Giue vnto the Lord (O ye mighty) giue vnto the Lord glory and strength.

2 Giue vnto the Lord the glory due vnto his Name; worship the Lord in the beautie of holinesse.

3 The voice of the Lord is vpon the waters: the God of glory thundreth, the Lord is vpon many waters.

4 The voice of the Lord is powerfull; the voyce of the Lord is full of Maiestie.

5 The voyce of the Lord breaketh the Cedars: yea, the Lord breaketh the Cedars of Lebanon.

6 He maketh them also to skip like a calfe: Lebanon, and Sirion like a yong Unicorne.

7 The voyce of the Lord diuideth the flames of fire.

8 The voyce of the Lord shaketh the wildernes: the Lord shaketh the wildernesse of Kadesh.

9 The voice of the Lord maketh the hindes to calue, and discouereth the forrests: and in his Temple doeth euery one speake of his glory.

10 The Lord sitteth vpon the flood: yea the Lord sitteth King for euer.

11 The Lord will giue strength vnto his people; the Lord will blesse his people with peace.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:39 am
Psalms
Chapter 30

1 A Psalme, and song at the dedication of the house of Dauid. I wil extol thee, O Lord, for thou hast lifted me vp; and hast not made my foes to reioyce ouer me.

2 O Lord my God, I cried vnto thee, and thou hast healed me.

3 O Lord, thou hast brought vp my soule from the graue: thou hast kept me aliue, that I should not goe downe to the pit.

4 Sing vnto the Lord, (O yee Saints of his) and giue thanks at the remembrance of his holinesse.

5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his fauour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but ioy commeth in the morning.

6 And in my prosperitie I said, I shall neuer be mooued.

7 Lord, by thy fauour thou hast made my mountaine to stand strong: Thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled.

8 I cried to thee, O Lord: and vnto the Lord I made supplication.

9 What profit is there in my blood, when I goe downe to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy trueth?

10 Heare, O Lord, and haue mercie vpon me: Lord be thou my helper.

11 Thou hast turned for mee my mourning into dauncing: thou hast put off my sackecloth, and girded mee with gladnesse:

12 To the end that my glory may sing prayse to thee, and not be silent: O Lord my God, I will giue thankes vnto thee for euer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:07 pm
Psalms
Chapter 31

1 To the chiefe Musician, A Psalme of Dauid. In thee, O Lord, doe I put my trust, let me neuer be ashamed: deliuer me in thy righteousnesse.

2 Bowe downe thine eare to me, deliuer me speedily: be thou my strong rocke, for an house of defence to saue me.

3 For thou art my rocke and my fortresse: therfore for thy names sake lead me, and guide me.

4 Pull me out of the net, that they haue layd priuily for me: for thou art my strength.

5 Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed mee, O Lord God of trueth.

6 I haue hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the Lord.

7 I will be glad, and reioyce in thy mercie: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast knowen my soule in aduersities;

8 And hast not shut me vp into the hand of the enemie: thou hast set my feete in a large roome.

9 Haue mercy vpon me, O Lord, for I am in trouble; mine eie is consumed with griefe, yea my soule and my belly.

10 For my life is spent with griefe, and my yeeres with sighing: my strength faileth, because of mine iniquitie, and my bones are consumed.

11 I was a reproch among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbours, and a feare to mine acquaintance: they that did see me without, fled from me.

12 I am forgotten as a dead man out of minde: I am like a broken vessell.

13 For I haue heard the slaunder of many, feare was on euery side: while they tooke counsell together against me, they deuised to take away my life.
14 But I trusted in thee, O Lord: I sayd, Thou art my God.

15 My times are in thy hand: deliuer me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.

16 Make thy face to shine vpon thy seruant: saue me for thy mercies sake.

17 Let mee not be ashamed, O Lord, for I haue called vpon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the graue.

18 Let the lying lippes be put to silence: which speake grieuous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.

19 O how great is thy goodnesse, which thou hast layd vp for them that feare thee: which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee, before the sonnes of men!

20 Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence, from the pride of man: thou shalt keepe them secretly in a pauilion, from the strife of tongues.

21 Blessed be the Lord; for hee hath shewed me his maruellous kindnesse, in a strong citie.

22 For I sayd in my haste, I am cut off from before thine eies: Neuerthelesse thou heardest the voice of my supplications, when I cryed vnto thee.

23 O loue the Lord, all yee his Saints: for the Lord preserueth the faithfull, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.

24 Be of good courage, and hee shall strenghten your heart: all ye that hope in the Lord.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:06 am
Psalms
Chapter 32

1 A Psalme of Dauid, Maschil. Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiuen, whose sinne is couered.

2 Blessed is the man vnto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquitie: and in whose spirit there is no guile.

3 When I kept silence, my bones waxed old; through my roaring all the day long.

4 For day and night thy hand was heauy vpon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.

5 I acknowledged my sin vnto thee, and mine iniquitie haue I not hid: I said, I will confesse my transgressions vnto the Lord; and thou forgauest the iniquitie of my sinne. Selah.

6 For this shall euery one that is godly pray vnto thee, in a time when thou mayest bee found: surely in the floods of great waters, they shall not come nigh vnto him.

7 Thou art my hiding place, thou shalt preserue mee from trouble: thou shalt compasse me about with songs of deliuerance. Selah.

8 I will instruct thee, and teach thee in the way which thou shalt goe: I will guide thee with mine eye.

9 Be yee not as the horse, or as the mule which haue no vnderstanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, least they come neere vnto thee.

10 Many sorrowes shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the Lord, mercy shall compasse him about.

11 Be glad in the Lord, and reioyce yee righteous: and shout for ioy all ye that are vpright in heart.  
The Bible

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games