Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

now vlad was angry he moved and grabbed benjamin by his colar and lifted him up " oh is that true boy then explain to me why even with the treaties so many of my loyal vampires who did not do anything wrong were killed by your kind if they know good and bad ones werewolves are just as blood thirsty as vampires and more viloent because of your tempers and have no abilty to think beyeefore acting in one year alone i lost twenty because your kind attacked with no warning beacause my men thought they were save with the treaties so they werent looking for your kind " he said coldly " do not judge my friend for not stepping in because he knows how your kind act " noah then put a hand on his fathers arm with a sad look " daddy put him down he doesnt know " noah said sighing vlad tossed benjamin down before staring at where wolfgang left " your father needs to move on i know the dead do not want the ones they love to be like he is " he then motioned with his hand " lets go back inside sorry noah for the table " noah then moved over to benjamin and helped him up sending him sad smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:35 am
Benjamin Cleft 🌹 Half Werewolf

User Image

Looks up as he watched the sky thinking "my pack may not know but I do" sits on the porch as he howled out in memory of his fallen family "grandfather if I was named after you then why can't I understand your legacy" yelps slightly as he looked down seeing Raven "daddy will be fine Raven" he picks Raven up humming a lullaby

My heart is like the full moon that I howl to at night it is my song voice

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Sits in his cave holding a picture of his family before and after "damn that b*****d...." takes off his shirt as he walked outside to the lake going near the water till he howled out in pain, looking at his back seeing a silver knife deep in his shoulder "are you ******** kidding me?!" watches hunters come out of the forest surrounding him while he growled

Vampires are the scum of this world while wolves are superior to them

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

vlad froze when he got near the house and sniffed a few times " son of a b***h all of you stay here wolfgang got himself into trouble " he then turned his head at benjamin as he walked out " and dont even think about argueing with me boy" he said before vanishing like he never was there then he was right next to wolfgang grabbing a arm from a hunter that was about to lash out " come now pup how can you let them sneak up on you like that dont tell me your senses have dulled so much " he said sending him a smile before snapping the hunters neck with his index finger and thumb " now i know you are mad at me wolfgang but let us fight together like we used to what say you "

raven giggled up at benjamin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:47 pm

User Image

Sniffs the air as he picked up Raven running into the cabin locking up "Noah,towa a huge group of hunters are at the lake" holds Raven gently "they're trying to kill my father but...your father went to go help him" looks outside sniffing the air "Bloody hell Noah,towa take Raven and hide more hunters are around the cabin" gets out a hunting knife

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Looks behind his shoulder as Vlad saw multiple silver arrows in Wolfgang's chest "sure but can we hurry up these bastards masked their scents from me" holds his side in pain while his arrow wounds bleed "I can't change damn it these arrows injected silver into my blood" coughs up blood as he slashes a Hunter's chest open with his claws "if I go down I will be taking these son of bitches with me, they're here for Raven since our grandson is a new way to peace among our races Vlad" rips the arrows out of his chest biting his lip hard in agony "I'll die before these lowlifes even lay a finger on my son's pup!" his eyes flash deep gold as he claws rip into the ground he lunged at a hunter holding out his father's old knife as the blade slits the Hunter's throat

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:12 pm
a big grin came to his face whne he saw how wolfgang was fighting " yes there is the wolf i taught show them no mercy wolfgang let them see what happens when they mess with our family " he said before joining in the bloodshed destroying most hunters with on e finger while protecting anywhere wolfgang couldnt react in time to stop

------------------------------------------

noah and towa eyes widened when they heard that towa slowly nodded noah kissed raven on the head gently before kissing his brother as well " keep him safe just in case towa " noah said towa who was afraid and crying a little nodded " i will nee-san " he then quickly went to the hidden bunker noah then walked next to benjamin holding his hand " ready love "  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:23 pm

User Image

Walks outside locking the cabin up tight as guns were aimed at him "hand over the abomination you call a baby wolfing!" The hunter leader shouted out while Benjamin walked into the center of the yard cracking his jaw slightly "so you bastards are after my and my lover's pup hahaha!" glares at the hunters in pure anger "I'll have your heads on a platter first before you all touch my son!" His body shifts quickly as he howled out

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Rips the last hunters head off panting heavily before falling onto his side in pain "god damn it!" coughs up blood as his wounds bled out as the silver in his veins made his body numb

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:33 pm
vlad looked down at wolfgang his expression neutral " you shouldnt have ran off like that fool now you have two options first is that we do nothing and you will most likely die from your wounds the second is that you swallow that pride of yours and let me suck the silver out of you since it wont hurt me unless i digest it so what shall it be wolfgang "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

noah growled at them before he vanished and when he came back in few he was behind them with four of the hunters head in his hands two in each " try it ******** " he growled out as the four headless bodies fell to the ground blood exploding from there necks  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:42 pm

User Image

Hears a gun crack as he looks towards the leader seeing him aim at Noah, he runs at the hunter tackling the man down as he bit into the arm holding the arm harshly making the hunter screamed out in pain while his canine teeth ripped into the bone

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Moves slowly onto his back looking up at Vlad as he masked his pain "I hate you...ugh" coughs up more blood "...but I am not going to die yet hell my father was a hundred in dog years before he passed if I die it will be of old age"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:15 pm
vlad rolled his eyes " yea keep telling yourself that you hate me we both its not true " he said holding him up slightly and leaning down biting down onto his neck but instead of blood he started to pull the silver out

---------------------------------------------------

noah grabbed each side of the guys head of who benjamin bit and snapped it jumping over benjamins head he kicked a hunter in the face smashing his face in and tossing him into another one sending him flying  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:28 pm

User Image

smiles at Noah til he howled out in pain a hunter sliced his back open with a silver sword making him fall onto the ground causing Ben to change back into his human form while the Hunter stepped onto the wound holding the swords blade over the wolf "just die you filthy monster" drives the blade down into Benjamin's rib cage nearly missing his heart as he screamed out in pain while his own blood ran down his mouth

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Gasps out slightly as a light pink hue touched his face "s-shut u-up" he stuttered shaking lightly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:47 pm
after making sure he drained all of the silver out he pulled away and spit all of it out of his mouth going back once more he took a little blood in his mouth then swishing it around and spiting again vlad then licked the wound on his neck to start healing it up " im going to have to heal these other wounds as well "

-----------------------------------------------

noahs grew wide eyed "BENJAMIN " he then chraged over to him ripping thru all the other hunters with in five seconds he had slaughtered all of the hunters in his way he threw the one who stabbed benjamin off and then got on top of him and started to punch his chest in then his face before running over to benjamin crying softly  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:05 pm

User Image

Breathes painfully "******** my heart....at least..." looks up at Noah coughing up more blood while he lied in a pool of his own blood "How....bad...is it?"

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

The pink flush on his face darkened "Vlad just stop please...." looks away from Vlad as his hands clenched on his legs

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:17 pm
vlad just gave him a smile " ahh still as cute as ever " he said softly " now cal yourself if you want to be able to move around quicker " he said putting his mouth near his chest and started to lick the wounds slowly on his chest

-----------------------------------------------------------
noah looked down at him and placed a soft kiss on his lips " i-it should be fine just i have to remove the blade" he said softly  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:33 pm

User Image

Nods "Noah....I'm starting to feel very cold...." his eyelids feel heavy "so....tired......" coughs harshly

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Moans out slightly as his blush spreads "v-Vlad shh~" he bites down onto his bottom lip

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:39 pm
noah started to cry harder " benjamin stay awak love stay with me you have to i can't be with out you " he cried out he knew if he didnt do something soon he would bleed out he then slashed his wrist and started to move it near benjamins mouth " im sorry ben but i dont know how else to keep you with me "

-------------------------------------------------

vlas chuckles softly and starts licking lower around wolfgangs torso  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games