Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Events
St. Ivalice: Full Moon Festival Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jeremy
Tipa Adventurer (Chemist Knight)
"One can never have enough flour."

Clara
Chef (Castle St. Ivalice)
"I've been saving these just for you."

[Castle St. Ivalice, Dining room]
Jeremy sat down next to Ai. Well, Ai. We can ask Clara when she comes.

Clara entered the dining room. Hello. Looks like you're the first ones at the dining room at the party.

Ai, this is Clara, the chef at St. Ivalice's castle. Clara, this is Ai.

Nice to meet you, Ai. For dinner, we'll be having Breaded Ranch Chicken & for desert, Apricot Pie. Clara bowed after saying this.

The Sphinxy

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:54 am
Justin
Tipa Adventurer (Swordmaster)
"Don't bother blocking."

Halahk
Padarak Adventurer (Templar)
"I will be our sword."

Emma
Chancellor/Advisor (Castle St. Ivalice)
"The crystals of elements is where it all began..."

Time Frame Advance: Late Afternoon to Early Evening
Episode 1-2b: Full Moon under St. Ivalice Part 1-3 -Beginning-

Time Card: Meanwhile...
Auto-Calculate Time Skip 1-4 & 2-4
[Castle Tipa to Castle St. Ivalice, Dining Room]
At Tipa, Justin saw Marina in her lovely light blue ballgown with a matching pearl necklace, The Little Mermaid Marina looked beautiful. After a light snack & Justin taught Marina how do dance on human legs & feet at Castle Tipa then told her about how the silverware works, Justin used the Gate Null Magic Spell to travel to the Party at St. Ivalice & just in time to for dinner & dancing. Marina, would you like to sit next to me? Justin offered Marina as he sat down at the table.

Time Card: Meanwhile...
Auto-Calculate Time Skip 3-4 & 4-4
[Castle Padarak to Castle St. Ivalice, Dining Room]
After Halahk carried Mermaid Kitsume to Caste Padarak, she was cleaned up, given a nice blue ballgown to wear & a light snack to eat, then Halahk taught Kitsume how to dance on human legs and feet in Castle Padarak, Kitsume looked like a beautiful princess in her ballgown then told her how the silverware works. Once that was done, Halahk cast his Gate Null Magic to take him & Kitsume to the party at St. Ivalice. They were just in time for dinner and dancing. Kitsume, would you like to sit next to me? Halahk blushed as he offered Kitsume a seat next to him as he was taking his seat.

[Castle St. Ivalice, Ballroom to Dining Room]
Emma entered the ballroom & made announcement to everyone. Attention everyone, dinner is served. After everyone appeared in the Dining room.

Time Card: 11 Minutes Later...
Everyone has taken their seats & were enjoying the dinner. For Dinner, there was Breaded Ranch Chicken, Cheese mashed potatoes & for desert, Apricot Pie. During the dinner, the guests were delighted by a display of mystic sights and sounds provided by St. Ivalice's Magician Adventurers & by a Magician Blue Mage Adventurer (Gregory) from Padarak.

Justin Gate Spell:

Halahk Gate Spell:

Gregory Gate Spell:

Yui Matsune

GuenivereOrion

The Sphinxy

Slick Romance

Iris Nightfire

Deadly_Tiger

Kiyri

Kaho_Mizuki

Kaydel

foxgirl66

MissyWolf89

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:15 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

The Sphinxy

User Image
User Image

Athena was excited to know that she was going to be dancing with Richard and she couldn't wait,"Richard how do humans dance? Could you possibly teach me?", she asked smiling up at him;

Jacque was rather pleased,"I'm glad you liked it", he said rather happily,"Come I'll show you how to glide across the dance floor while both of us can learn this waltz together..", he told her leaning in a romantic whisper;
Pips turned to Naomi,"Thanks but I'm trying to look for a friend", he said as she mentioned chrysta,"Where is Crysta!!", he demands seeing as he didn't get to see her when they were coming in;
Clarion walked about the room rather amazed at the humans clothes and the noises in the air the lighting was superb and her eyes could watch the glistening chandelier all day;
Allison though snuck behind potted plants and around bends as she spied on Jacque and his date Lydia they seemed to be enjoying themselves.. sneaking in behind a chair and crouching she watched from a distance,'How do I approach..', she thought to herself;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:19 pm
Katherine Cadell
Maid/Witch (Castle Tipa)
"Magic isn't everything."
Wearing: Formal Outfit

User Image
Grant
Tipa Adventurer (Enchanter)
"The six great elements heed my call."

Rodney
Tipa Adventurer (Red Mage)
"Can't you just feel the magic?"

Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:19 pm AnimusHelix Post
Part 1-2

BGM: 2 Steps Forward (Kanon 2006)
[Castle St. Ivalice, Dining Room]
Elsa, how is the dinner that Clara at the capital made, Elsa, my snowflake princess? This is a lovely first date together. Grant asked Elsa after he ate his dinner. Grant also blushed as he looked at Princess Elsa. He hoped to hear about Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel & Katie's outing tomorrow & to help Kaite, Elsa and Anna on Castle Tipa's Spa rooms. The first for Ivalice island. One of Castle Tipa's empty rooms would soon become more of a hot springs or a bathhouse. I love sitting next you, Elsa, my snowflake. Grant said this as he blushed toward his snow princess girlfriend. Then Grant introduced Elsa to everyone. Prince Richard of St. Ivalice, I would like you to meet Princess Elsa of Arendelle & her younger sister, Princess Anna of Arendelle.

Elsa, I see Grant hung his cape on the guest rack before entering. Katie saw that Grant was blushing toward Elsa. Grant and Elsa were sitting next to each other. Elsa, I see Grant hung his cape on the guest rack before entering. I looked up a ceiling decoration. How does a Northern Lights sky sound to you? I can use Drawing Null Magic paint it on the ceiling of the Spa room of Castle Tipa?

Rodney blushed toward Anna as he sat next to her. Anna, I think Clara did a great job with cooking at the capital. What do you think of our first date together? Rodney then looked at Anna. Anna, my snowflake, I love sitting next to you. Rodney then introduced Anna to everyone. Prince Richard of St. Ivalice, I would like you to meet Princess Anna of Arendelle & her older sister, Princess Elsa of Arendelle.

Northern Lights on Katie's phone:

Slick Romance

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:25 pm
User Image
Naomi
St. Ivalice Adventurer (Sage)
"All right, should I burn you or freeze you?"
Wearing: Red ballgown

Prince Richard
St. Ivalice Prince (Knight)
"Strength isn't my only weapon."

User Image
Princess Lydia
"As long as the sun is shining, a journey should be a pleasant one."

Emma
Chancellor/Advisor (Castle St. Ivalice)
"The crystals of elements is where it all began..."

Naomi heard Pips ask her where Crysta is. Pips, Crysta is sitting next to Ingus here in the dining room. Naomi sat next to Ingus since Ingus was sitting next to Crysta.

Richard sat next to Athena. Athena, how is the dinner? Clara did a nice job making dinner. I can show you after dinner.

Lydia's eyes twinkled after hearing Jaquce. I would love that so much.

Emma then saw Allison watching from the distance. Miss Allison, please have a seat with us. There's plenty of food for everyone. You look really nice this evening. Emma asked nicely.

Richard after Emma poured some water into Richard's cup. Richard held his cup of water. I offer a toast to our friends' new friends. Granis & Ignus, maybe we can start with you? Who's your friends? Then Richard heard Rondey & Grant introduce Princesses Elsa & Anna. Pleased to meet you, Princess Elsa & Princess Anna. You both look really wonderful this evening. Princesses Elsa & Anna of Arendelle, this is Princess Athena & Princess Lydia, Princess Clarion, Coral, Prince Jaquce & Allison. Richard said this as he introduced Coral, Lydia, Athena, Clarion, Jaquce & Allison to Elsa & Anna.

Lydia saw that Allison was now sitting at the table next to one of the adventurers (Shandris). When I saw the castle library of Lynari, I saw some books from this "Shakespeare". Could you please tell me more, Allison & Jaquce?

GuenivereOrion

Slick Romance

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:49 am
User Image
Ingus
St. Ivalice Adventurer (Red Mage)
"Time to teach you a thing or two about black & white magic."

Granis
Padarak Adventurer (Cavalier)
"Knowing too much can be such an eyesore."

Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:19 pm AnimusHelix Post
Part 2-2
[Castle St. Ivalice, Dining room]
Ingus sat next to Crysta & he can see that Naomi & Pips were sitting next to each other. Oh, hello, Pips & Naomi. You look really nice, Pips. Crysta and I are going shopping tomorrow in the town square. Would you and Naomi care to come with us? Ingus offered the invite to Naomi & her new friend to see the St. Ivalice town square, then Ingus heard Richard about the introductions. Everyone, this is Crysta, I met her the other day & I'm in love with her. Care to tell us more? Ingus said as he introduced Fairy Crysta of Ferngully to Richard.

Granis was also sitting next to Idessa So, Idessa, hows the dinner at the capital? Granis then heard Ivalice's prince. Everyone, this is Idessa. She's a really nice person, I met her earlier today & I'm in love with her. She's my sweetheart. Care to tell us more? Granis said as he introduced Mermaid Idessa of Nautilina to Richard.

Slick Romance

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:49 am
User Image
Elsa
Crown Princess of Arendelle

User Image
Anna
Princess of Arendelle

"I like the dinner very much," Elsa told Grant. Everything tasted very good.
"A pleasure to meet you, your Highness. Thank you very much." She said to Richard, smiling. "Indeed, a pleasure to meet you all. She nodded to the others Richard had introduced.
"Northern lights in the ceiling? That sounds fantastic. Do you ever get Northern lights this far south?" Elsa asked Katie,

"I am having a great time on this first date with you." Anna told Rodney with a smile. "A pleasure to meet you all, your highnesses!", she said happily.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:56 am
User Image
𝒞𝓇𝓎𝓈𝓉𝒶
𝘍𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘍𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺

User Image
Idessa
Mermaid

"Pips! So good to see you!" Crysta greeted her friend happily. She ignored everyone else for a moment, focusing on him.

"I don't have any idea what most of this food is made of, but it tastes very good." Idessa told Granis. "A pleasure to meet you, your highness. I used to be a mermaid." Idessa curtsied a bit clumsily, one of the things to do with legs that she had yet to learn to do well.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:13 am
Katherine Cadell
Maid/Witch (Castle Tipa)
"Magic isn't everything."
Wearing: Formal Outfit

User Image
Grant
Tipa Adventurer (Enchanter)
"The six great elements heed my call."

Rodney
Tipa Adventurer (Red Mage)
"Can't you just feel the magic?"

Prince Richard
St. Ivalice Prince (Knight)
"Strength isn't my only weapon."

I haven't seen Northern Lights before in person before. But I would love to see them one day. I sometimes see pictures of the Northern Lights when I look it up on my Null Magic Device. Do you sometimes see the Northern Lights in Arendelle, Elsa & Anna?

Same here, Idessa, Elsa & Anna. I see that Grant really likes you, Elsa, and that Rodney really likes you, Anna.

We'll be working on something in Castle Tipa soon, Prince Richard. Its a called Spa Room.

A Spa Room? What's that? Richard looked confused a bit.

From what Elsa & Anna told me & Grant, Spas contain Baths & Saunas which is really good for the skin. But building one would be a first for Ivalice Island. Once Castle Tipa's Spa room works, we'll be able to work on a Spa building in the Tipa Town Square & hopefully, every Nation on Ivalice Island would have a Spa Room in their castles and a Spa Building in each Town Square, Richard.

Richard turned toward Arendelle's Princesses. Interesting. So, Elsa & Anna, could you tell us more about this Spa thing?

Well, to make a Spa room in a castle, we would need materials to do so. So tomorrow, when Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel and myself go on an all-girls outing in the Tipa Town Square, I may buy some materials that I need. Mythril maybe the best material when making Castle Tipa's Spa Room. We can also make you one for Castle St. Ivalice & your capital's town square once the Spa Room in Castle Tipa & the Spa building in Tipa's town square works if you like. I'm also happy for my friends, Elsa & Anna. Elsa & Grant are in love with each other, and Rodney & Anna are in love with each other.

Grant blushed as he thought about Princess Elsa of Arendelle. I hope to show Elsa, my snowfalke princess, around Tipa one day. I really love her so much.

Rodney blushed as he thought about Princess Anna of Arendelle I also hope to show Anna, my sunflower, around Tipa one day. I really love her so much.

Slick Romance

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:04 pm
William
Lynari Adventurer (Ranger Mage)
"Time for a fiend hunt!"

Character Time Skip: William, Talia
Much much much later, William was in his formal attire and Talia was in her ballgown. William accomanpied Talia to St. Ivalice's Full Moon ball as a chaperone. Talia, how's the dinner at the capital? I think Clara makes the best foods in Castle St. Ivalice. William asked Talia then proceeded to ask her another question. Talia, when we see Akio again maybe we can ask him if he would like to be granted human legs? I can turn him human.

Quote:

Quote:

Ravyn Thyme

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kiyri

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:46 pm
User Image
Yang
Mermaid Adventurer (Atlantic Ocean)
"Did someone call me a brute? Sounds like jealousy!"

[Castle St. Ivalice,Dining Room]

Yang devours a bowl of mashed potatoes, wiping a little bit off of her mouth and pausing briefly to speak. "This food is good! Was kind of surprised, but the meat things are filling, too!" She says, grabbing a piece of chicken in each hand, placing one on her plate as she dips the other in ranch.
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:57 am
Llane
Padarak Adventurer (Conjurer Knight)
"One enchanted Blue Magic spell, just for you."

[Castle St. Ivalice, dining room]
Yang, sounds good. Anyway, after dinner, would you like to dance with me? Llane asked Yang

Kiyri

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:07 am
Halahk
Padarak Adventurer (Templar)
"I will be our sword."

User Image
Tristan
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)
"You can't steal resolve."

Halahk was sitting down next to Kitsume, the blue ballgown she was wearing was beautiful. Kitsume, hows the dinner at the capital? Clara is the chef at St. Ivalice. And would you like to dance with me after dinner? Halahk blushed as he offered Kitsume to dance with him.

Kaydel, how is the dinner that Clara of St. Ivalice made? Clara is the chef at Castle St. Ivalice. Tristan said this to his blue little mermaid sweetheart, then thought of something. Kaydel, what romantic nick name would you like to call me? When we dance together later on, I would love to hear you sing. But first, let me introduce you to my friends: Grant & Rodney, there's from Tipa too, Kaydel. Tristan blushed after he said this. He can tell his Little Mermaid sweetheart was blushing toward him. He hoped to dance with her later and give her a kiss & to hear her beautiful voice, then Tristan introduced Kaydel to Grant who has dark blonde hair and red eyes & Rodney who has purple hair & purple-blue eyes.

foxgirl66

Kaydel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:04 am
User Image
Yang
Mermaid Adventurer (Atlantic Ocean)
"Did someone call me a brute? Sounds like jealousy!"

[Castle St. Ivalice,Dining Room]
" Of course I'd love to dance with you some more!"
Yang answers Llane, pausing her eating to speak.
AnimusHelixRebirth

Kiyri

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Magical Girl 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:17 am
Llane
Padarak Adventurer (Conjurer Knight)
"One enchanted Blue Magic spell, just for you."

Harry
Rela Cyel Adventurer (Blue Mage)
"One enchanted spell, just for you."

Yang, do you have any sisters or cousins? Llane asked Yang hoping to know more about mermaids Weiss, Ruby, Pyhrra, Marinette & Nora.

So, Belle, what do you think of the dinner at St. Ivalice's Castle? Later when we dance, there's a song I would like to sing to you, would like to sing with me when I sing it to you? Harry said this to Belle asking her how the dinner is. This outing with her was like a first date.

Kiyri

Kaho_Mizuki

Quote:

Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games