Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:57 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
"That's it I'm getting out of here," Ishizai muttered, flying out of the smog and away from it as fast as she could.[/quote lave shot all around you madeind a ball,then it fell form the air like a lead ballon
"What the?" Ishizai muttered, "Now what do I do?"
i had you in my hands the hole time
i can tell yo don't like to fight by the way you acted
POKE POKE
are you ok said will you was in a inn of a place you never been the inn was make of lava rock but was a lot nicer then ny other

"huh, yeah I'm fine," Ishizai muttered., looking around her.

i fond you passedout at the lava falls, what was was you doing there asked will,have a good dream

"Lavafalls?" Ishizai asked, looking confused.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:03 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
POKE POKE
are you ok said will you was in a inn of a place you never been the inn was make of lava rock but was a lot nicer then ny other

i fond you passedout at the lava falls, what was was you doing there asked will,have a good dream

so yo don't rememer how you got here, well some how you got to the flame realm and ....
gtg  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:05 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
POKE POKE

so yo don't rememer how you got here, well some how you got to the flame realm and ....
gtg

((I g2g too))
"I can't remember a thing," Ishizai sighed, "...I'm not even sure if I know who I am."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:43 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

gtg

((I g2g too))
"I can't remember a thing," Ishizai sighed, "...I'm not even sure if I know who I am."
well in time you'll remember said will,i'll show you around if you like said will  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:10 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

gtg

((I g2g too))
well in time you'll remember said will,i'll show you around if you like said will

"Thanks," Ishizai replied, "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name? and where are we?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:47 pm
((I'm not going to be able to post until monday, I'm going away for the weekend))  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:27 pm
Ishizai
((I'm not going to be able to post until monday, I'm going away for the weekend))

thats ok  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:52 am
williams_101
Ishizai

thats ok
(I'm back! n.n)  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:40 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

gtg

((I g2g too))

"Thanks," Ishizai replied, "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name? and where are we?"
my name is WILL and this in the lava rock inn
in the realm of the dark flames,take all the time you need to rest said will  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:31 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

gtg

((I g2g too))

"Thanks," Ishizai said, smiling at Will, "You know the wierd thing is I met a guy called Will in my dream."  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:11 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

((I g2g too))

"Thanks," Ishizai said, smiling at Will, "You know the wierd thing is I met a guy called Will in my dream."
realy,it must of been some dearm, judgeing by the way you 1st looked at me,anyway saidthe inn keeper,will the moons goingto be out of should go be for it comes your right, but i whould like to hear the story 1st,the inn keeper make will go away,
there was 100 armed men out side i have evil in side me but im not going to be locked up any more,the men shot flames at will,but it didn't stop him he just got more power, let me past or i'll not be so nice said will to the men.the moon was like 3 posts away,  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:03 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

((I g2g too))

realy,it must of been some dearm, judgeing by the way you 1st looked at me,anyway saidthe inn keeper,will the moons goingto be out of should go be for it comes your right, but i whould like to hear the story 1st,the inn keeper make will go away,
there was 100 armed men out side i have evil in side me but im not going to be locked up any more,the men shot flames at will,but it didn't stop him he just got more power, let me past or i'll not be so nice said will to the men.the moon was like 3 posts away,
((I'm sorry but I understood nothing of your last post sweatdrop ))  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:46 am
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

ok,just forgetthe last post i'll change what happens them
realy what come up in the dream asked just, the innkeeper didn't seem to like seeing wiil there any more like the closer night got the more he hated him  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:02 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

realy what come up in the dream asked just, the innkeeper didn't seem to like seeing wiil there any more like the closer night got the more he hated him

"Well in my dream Will was fighting this weird demon thing so I helped out," Ishizai said, "Then I travelled west with him then I found out he was a lycan when he...changed."  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:58 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

"Well in my dream Will was fighting this weird demon thing so I helped out," Ishizai said, "Then I travelled west with him then I found out he was a lycan when he...changed."
realy said will, was i able to controll how much i canged asked will *as he truned and looked atwhen the moon would soon be*and tell me when you feel like seeing the town said will  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games