Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:40 pm
Takeshi flipped out of the tree, landing gracefully, and resumed following the group. "Defending a city? That would've been a nice bit of information a little earlier."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:47 am
"Whatever." She shook her head.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:36 pm
"What? Didn't I telly you guys we were going to be fighting with the garrison? And were going to the city Karodesh, up in a mountain pass."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:47 pm
Tiger squeeks and nearly falls off of Dhalgren's shoulder. "When were we supposed to be told? I can't really fight." Her small eyes look fairly troubled.

((Ya, tiger12 is back!))  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:15 pm
"Oh. Nothing. Nothing really." He replied. "There are always other tasks to be done. such as helping with the wounded, and ferrying ammunition to the defenders."

(Yeah, I realize that I haven't been on for a long while. I didn't mean too, but right now I've been working a lot. So I'll probably be off and on for a while. I'm sorry, but I need to work a lot of shifts to get enough money to buy a new truck. Hopefully, I'll be back pretty regularly soon. I hope you understand. I hate this. I wish Anna would get back from her course. *sigh*)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:06 am
"Bloody bird." She smiled at the thought. "Well let's get going! I'm not going to rot in a forest thats why I wanted to leave the colony." She walked ahead of the group.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:41 pm
"An elf that hates forests," Takeshi said, his voice objective, as if he had observed something casually, "That's new."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff