Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:58 pm
Lufu stood up and walked about the room, examening random peices of furniture. He paused suddenly and turned back to Zack. "You said something about other people who are here with you..." He looked as if he was thinking about something.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:04 pm
Zack looked at lufu and nodded slightly. "Yes there are others living here...Why do you ask?" He asked. Geoffory entered the room and took the plates and cups. He exited with grace and shut the door.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:10 pm
Lufu looked at him for a moment.
"Well, if it's not to much trouble, I was wondering if I might be able to stay here too, at least for a little bit anyway..." He sighed and came back to the table sitting down again.
"Building my own place is preferable, but it takes a while, and it's very tiring work."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:18 pm
Zack shrugged. He had plenty of rooms in the mansion. He nodded and sighed. "yeah sure. you can pick anyroom. Sorry but the last room with a balcony was taken. Oh and Your not allowed to mess up your room or I'll kill you." He said after he sighed. "I've never had to build any house. That's the best thing in life...not much labour. hahah."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:23 pm
Lufu chuckled. "Again with the threats... I told you a polite request works far better." He looked thoughtful for a moment then asked:
"But just to be safe, what does "messing up the room" entail? Any specifics, like furniture placement, or do you mean just don't spill stuff on the sheets or put scratch marks in the walls and floor and things like that."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:28 pm
Zack looked at him with a grin. "All of that. Not a single scratch on the walls or anything else. No stains, no burns, NOTHING...Geoffory is more then a butler...servant..whatever...hes like my family and hes getting old. I rather he not pick up after some idiot who thought it would be funny to break a vase or burn the sheets." He looked at Lufu and smiled. "I Know your a good kid right?"  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:37 pm
Lufu smiled and nodded. "Alright, just wondering if this was allowed." Reaching out, he placed one hand against the nearest wall and closed his eyes. He pulled his hand slowly back towards himself, and the wall seemed to become liquid and flowed out after his hand, forming a shelf like protrusion. He opened his eyes and and looked at Zack. "It's not permanent, and I can change it back quite easily." As if to prove his point, he dropped his hand back to his side, and the protruding wall snapped back to it's normal flat, vertical place, not leaving a mark.
"It's kind of like exercise," Lufu explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:42 pm
Zack lifted a brow and crossed his arms. "what if it goes terribly wrong?" He stood and walked over to his bed sitting down and realaxing. "Dont show off..." He said with a yawn.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:49 pm
Lufu looked at him, then at the wall, then back at him. "Showing off? I thought that on Earth an example was better than a verbal explanation... that was showing off? Oh..." He studied his hands for a moment. "Right then, no screwing with mass and dimensions. I'll have to do that outside."
Horribly wrong? he thought to himself, why would it go wrong? It's not like I'm... ah nevermind, it's only polite to respect the rules of one's host.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:54 pm
Zack looked at Lufu and laughed. "hey, calm down. It was good that you deminstrated but i rather have no maigcal powers in my house. Thank you very much." He shook his head and watched as Geoffory entered the room placing two butter tarts down with whip cream onto and coffee by each of the plates. He left without a word said and shut the door.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:00 pm
Lufu looked after him as he left, then turned to Zack, looking puzzled.
"He's the quiet sort, isn't he? Still, you can't knock his sense of timing."
He went over to examine the new delectibles, sampling a bit of tart, then a dab of cream, then a combination of the two.
"Say, this stuff's quite good," he remarked,  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:06 pm
Zack stood and walked over to the table. "Yes, Geoffory is like that. Im amazed by him every time. But you must say, for a man whose been working since he was 16 as a butler...this is pretty easy for him." He stabbed his fork into the tart picking up some cream along with it. "yes, Indeed it is. You'll always get something good here at the mansion." He had already finished half of the tart.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:10 pm
((wow, its been a while))

Hibiki came down the steps, feeling very pleased with himself. He had been like this ever since he obtained (rather stole) the precious diamonds he keeps under his bed. He saw Zack and said "Hey."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:11 pm
Lufu had already finished his tart with cream and had taken a curious sip of the coffee. His eyes went wide and he carefully place the cup back down before falling into a seated posion on the floor. He swallowed and ran his tongue thoughtfully over his lips, then looked up and asked: "What is that stuff? It tastes so... so different." He slowly got to his feet and stared at the cup.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:18 pm
"Coffee. The great stimulant. If you want to become more awake." He took a sip of his coffee and looked back Lufu thinking he might have taken in too much.

(edit)

Zack turned and noticed a familiar face and grinned. "hey." He said as he opened the door wide open for Hibiki.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games