Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:15 pm
Tiger covers her nose and squints a little. "So much for that... Thats just vulgar!" She looks miserable.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:51 pm
Ayu just keeps walking. "Just keep walking it should end soon."  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:53 pm
Darek sniffs the air. "Rotting flesh," he says. Suddenly he stops walking. "How do I know what rotting flesh smells like? Bad is logical, but one would think it'd have a particular smell to it that would be hard to recognise unless you knew it for sure."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:36 pm
Tiger looks at him. "What did you just say?" She looks ahead. "We are walking into a grave yard. Is that what you were trying to say?"  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:41 pm
Ayu looked down but looked start back up. "Uh...guys....don't look down just keep walking...." She was afraid to look back again but saw dead bodies everywhere.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:12 pm
Tiger turns into a bird and landing on Ayu's shoulder. "Well I changed again, thats one good thing down here, in this pit."  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:48 pm
"Lucky you are." She smiled and looked straight ahead again. She wondered when this tunnel was going to end.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:59 pm
Curious as to why Ayu said not to look down, Darek looks down. He instantly regrets it. The floor is covered in bodies, all of which have surgical-looking wounds.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:07 pm
She looked back at Marcus. "Told you not to look down!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:36 pm
Mia looked down. She knew what was there but instantly she felt rage flow through her. "So...so this is what they did!? As soon as they were done with them, they just threw 'em down here! Like old toys! No respect for the dead!?Tch, I'm glad they're all dead."

Mia walked onward with a disgusted look on her face.  

zepherion

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:25 pm
"Damn right you're glad!" Darek almost shouts, but manages to keep his voice somewhat controlled "Better they're suffer whatever torments await them after death than doing this to others, let alone what's been done to us!" With that he hurries to catch up to Mia and wraps an arm around her waist, whispering in her ear, "I'll join those down here before I let any scientist touch you again. You have my word on that."  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:56 am
Artemis starts to choke up and starts to laugh. She leaned against the wall laughing really hard. "Your glad they're dead!!! Please!! Who said they were dead?!" She smiled and ran down the rest of the hallway and took a right. Her voice echoed down to the rest of the group, "I think I found Kyo!!!"  

Maha clone

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:11 pm
Rosie glimpsed down in curiosity even though she heard the rest of them talking about how it's gross. she glanced down and saw skeleton and then they formed into faces. She frowned and stopped looking down, some of them were moving. One grabbed at her feet and she screamed, pulling her leg away from the hand and then she slipped and fell forward into the dirty water. "Ahh!" She manage to scream as she was pulled into the water.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:58 pm
Darek looks behind him to see what the noise is about. Seeing Rosie getting dragged by a skeleton, he removes his arm from Mia's waist, turns around and draws his blade. With skillful precision, a striking contrast to his sloppy swordplay of before he regained his memory, the young man cleaves the skeleton's head off. "What is this place?" he whispers, looking over his shoulder to make sure Mia is not being attacked by anything that used to be dead.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:01 pm
Ayu didn't hear anyone because she was staring at the dead body of Kyo right infront of her. "This place is where the put all the failed experments." She watched as Kyo's body got up and walked towards her. She screamed and ran to Mia. "Ya'll might want to run!! Kyo's coming and he doesn't look happy!"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games