Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:00 pm
"Oh... Scary, don't think I want to meet him. Ever..." Tiger looks around a little more awake.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:36 pm
Ayu looked at the picture and closed up the book. She sighed and put it in her pocket again. "I...I don't know what to say, I don't remember anything. All I remember is that she was beatin alot by someone but no one ever found out. She won't ever be able to talk again because of some sort of binding spell." She looked at the fire and it went up 20 feet higher and she screamed and fell backwards. The fire went down and she was breathing heavily.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:42 pm
Noticing Ty's uneasyness Marcus reasuringly says, "There's no need to worry about that. That picture was taken centuries ago, and he was as human as I am." The young mage pauses for a second, considering how his words could be taken, before adding, "Which, in case you're wondering, is completely."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:34 pm
Tiger shows her large fox teeth in a grin. "Well thats good. Glad to know that there are still humans around. Hm? Ayu What happened?" She looks back at Ayu, then the fire, then back again. "Something wrong?"  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:10 pm
Uhhh....N-Nothing happened it just scared me...I'm going outside for a bit." She stood up but staggered and walked quickly outside making sure no one could see her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:07 pm
Tiger wrinkles her nose. "Whats with her? What scared her? She looks like she is ready to fall over."  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:22 pm
She sat right outside of the cave and sighed. She thought she had seen the ancestor of Marcus's face in the fire as it went up. She sighed and shivered.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:38 pm
"Who am I to even attmpt to understand the minds of elves?" Marcus says, not really expecting an answer. With that he opens his spellbook to the same page as before and continues studying the spell, working to get the pronunciation of the words just right.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:42 pm
She walked back inside and smiled. She sat in the corner reading another book. She looked nervous and looked frantic but she stayed still for alittle while.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:16 pm
Mia sensed that the air around them was sort of tense and she stared into the fire as she cooked the rabbits.

"Uh, dinner's ready! Come on and eat!" Mia took some wooden bowls from her pack and put a rabbit's leg in each. Mia laid them on the floor for each of them and put her's on her lap. She picked off a peices of meat from the leg and put it in her mouth.

"So what will we do tomorrow? Will we leave for our destination first thing? Or should we stay here for a while to rest up and restock on items?"  

zepherion

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:57 pm
"Yay, food!" Tiger gets up and pads over, then shoves her nose into the bowl and starts munching away. She puses then looks up. "If we stay, we risk them tracking us... If we go, we will probably run out of gear."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:53 pm
"There is a small village near by. We can restock there." She looked around. "I seariously don't know where that came from. I don't know my way around that good."  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:17 pm
"...You mean, you don't know? Or you do. Or you didn't say that." Tiger looks at her closely trying to read her eyes. "Is there something you aren't telling us?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:32 pm
"Uhhh......I seriously don't know but I just have a feeling there is one up there. We should go tomorrow...first thing." She walked outside the cave and sat in a tree over looking the castle. She stared at the tower that they were just in, she opened up the music box to remember her mother singing that to her.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:16 pm
As Mia took another bite out of her rabbit's leg, she took out the map that she had recieved and opened it. She laid it on the floor on front of her.

"Well, we have to leave from the south exit. So, at least we know where to go."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games