Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:52 pm
Sha carefully watched over Mitly and Keely making sure they returned safely then he disappeared into the forest.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:55 pm
Mityl approached the palace and made her way to her own room in the west wing. she laid Keely down on her bed and went to get a new shirt since her current one had been ruined when her wings came out. slowly her skin was returning back to it's pale pallor and her eyes were becoming green once more. once she got a shirt made with her wings in mind she curled up on the bed next to Keely.
"don't worry Keely..everything will be fine."

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:36 pm
[[D: I didn't get to fight]]
Ariya tried getting into the palace, but they wouldn't let her in. They screamed at her and everyone made a fuss. Someone even threw a rock at her D: Besides, they were against Werewolves.. the whole war thingy and all.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:04 pm
RULES IN ORDER TO BE FAIR TO ALL RPERS!

PLEASE READ THIS!

-WAIT UP FOR OTHERS TO CATCH UP!
-NO ONE LINERS (I WILL ASK YOU TO LEAVE)
-NO POWERPLAYING

THANKYOU!

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:09 pm
Can someone give the rest of us who fell behind a synopsis.

Also Hikaru, I do not have a profile from you, and there are no one liners, if you want to join, your profile must be sent to me and then approved, this is a LITERATE RP!

I'm sorry if I sound pissed off, but I have laid the rules down in the first post, and also about three other times in this fight.

Also Jack, no powerplaying, you CANNOT dish out a serious injury, you give a small vauge one and then the RPer must give a reply to that. And you MUST take a hit, and once you do, you cannot simply ignore it.

Thanks
~Kels  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:58 am
Keely slowly opened her eyes and saw mityl next to her. She smiled, her cheeks rosy and her lips the color of wine."Hi..."she said sleepily. When tried to move, her neck would ache."Ow.."she felt her neck with her hand running her fingers over her the wound there.  

Precious_Jade

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:42 am
Keely sat up a little in bed looking around not seeing Sha anywhere"Where..where's sha..?"Keely looking around then finally her eyes resting on Mityl"Didn't he come back with us?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:45 am
Jack woke up in the middle of the forest."Where are they I'm not done yet."He yelled spinnig around looking for every one."The castle!"He said turning into his nightmare wolf form and flying off.When he reached the castle he flew up past a few windows and saw keely sitting their.He flew in quietly and turned human."Hello agin little elf."He said with a smirk.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:49 pm
Keely spun around"How did you get in here?!"she said scooting away from Jack"Leave...me...alone.."she passed out on the bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:55 pm
Precious_Jade
Keely spun around"How did you get in here?!"she said scooting away from Jack"Leave...me...alone.."she passed out on the bed.
"I flew of course."
He walked over to her."Now then I'll kill you now."He said raising a knife."oh bafore I forget..."He turns and puts Mityl in a barrier simialer to the one she put her in."Thats takes care of you.Now for the elf."He said turning to Keely."Now that I think about it I should kidnap you and then eat you."He said scooping Keely up and flying out the window.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:40 pm
Ariya saw Jack taking Keely out of the kingdom. "You've got to be kidding me. The whole Jack stealing the elf thing AGAIN?" Ariya ran underneath Jack, who was flying with Keely, and followed them into the forest.
She turned into Werewolf form, and jumped into the air in front of Jack. "I'm sorry but before you do anything with the Elf, your going to have to get through me." Because she couldn't stay in the air any longer and was about to fall, she scratched Jack's nose, making it sting and bleed.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:33 pm
Mityl blasted the barrier with the Keely's powerful light blast spell and shattered them. she then insinuated herself into Jack's subconsious and wove a wicked nightmare of being blinded by light, and no matter where he looked there was brightness all around him. she then insinuated her mother's last words into the nightmare.
those kept in darkness, burn in the light.
she then wove the sensation of extreme heat into the horrible dream so that it felt to Jack as though he would surely melt like wax. and hoped it would distract him

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:41 pm
snubsnub
Ariya saw Jack taking Keely out of the kingdom. "You've got to be kidding me. The whole Jack stealing the elf thing AGAIN?" Ariya ran underneath Jack, who was flying with Keely, and followed them into the forest.
She turned into Werewolf form, and jumped into the air in front of Jack. "I'm sorry but before you do anything with the Elf, your going to have to get through me." Because she couldn't stay in the air any longer and was about to fall, she scratched Jack's nose, making it sting and bleed.
Jack put his hand to his nose and felt the blood."Man this hurts oh well she can't fly like me."He said as he started to fly higher.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:45 pm
Ecitra Doll
Mityl blasted the barrier with the Keely's powerful light blast spell and shattered them. she then insinuated herself into Jack's subconsious and wove a wicked nightmare of being blinded by light, and no matter where he looked there was brightness all around him. she then insinuated her mother's last words into the nightmare.
those kept in darkness, burn in the light.
she then wove the sensation of extreme heat into the horrible dream so that it felt to Jack as though he would surely melt like wax. and hoped it would distract him
Jack started to fly to the ground."So you like to play mental games?Well so do I."He said as he used mityl's own nightmare aginst her."I need to land now.He said while landing and turning into his human form.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games