Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
In My Room You'll Find... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you have there?
  NOTHING! *hides it behind back*
  Oh, it's just a pie... *ker-splat!*
  Attack, my flying monkeys! ATTACK!!!
View Results

D0ll_Parts

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:23 am
my bed, my sister's bed, a mirror, and a bunch of stuff i dont want to see under my bed  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:58 am
In my room you'll find a lot of mangas, DVDs, Video Games, Running Shoes, and some growling thing that lives under my bed eek .  

Rooney Faire

blinkexists182

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:55 pm
my dog, Rubik's cube, PS2, PSP, camera, computer, TV, bed...
and a bunch of art.

oh, and my guitar sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:58 pm
my shoes and xbox and a xbox360 a ps2 a tv a computer afew carparts owners manuals and a bed  

axeltheflame

happy_days222

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:15 pm
a bunk bed, orange chair(most stuff in my room is bright) stuffed animals, ugly butterfly curtains, my cat.. cat bed...... cat toys, books...... ok i am board now

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Knowledge Withheld
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hah. My egg needs help.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:36 am
I'm in my library, so lots of books, a library ladder, an extremely old radio, two printers, two computers, a desk, a laptop, two lamps, a couch, chairs, and lots of stuff...  

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

Daughter of Anguish

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:02 pm
Hmmm my bed, my dresser and television, my guitars (heck yeah I play!), my desk with computer, in closet one is my clothes and in closet two is my vaccum and storage bins. YAY! Hahahaha. Under the bed, well we're not going there and in the dresser, well that's common sense what's in there! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:09 am
A computer, a bed, and a desk.  

Somei Yoshino

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:50 am
... my Xbox 360 and a new copy of Gears of war 2  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Click Please?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
In my bedroom you'll find my bed, my dogs bed, cupboard, erm.. Mirror, suitcases and boxes everywhere.. TV... Erm........

Dog Chews.. Lots of them lol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Click Please?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Goddess of the lunar

The_Wizard

Invisible Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:09 am
In The_Wizard's room you will find his desk, and on that desk you will find:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:52 pm
candles
knives
camera
vinyls
purple paint (on the walls)
a bed
a heap of clothes
sound system
various art projects
piles of books

misc. junk that I can't throw away (aka most of the universe)

Dr Mangosteen

Baagaa

Beloved Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:46 pm
Nintendo mints
Pliers & other tools
3 clocks
Transformers toys
etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:08 am
... my new hockey sticks!

*whack!*whack!*whack!*whack!*whack!* 3nodding  

JTN
Crew

lady galatea le elixir

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:04 am
mirrors,a whole lot of books(i love reading.see the glasses?)a light saber,a bow and arrow, a sword,a katana, daggers here and daggers there,puffy skirts,anime posters,itouch,screamo and classical cds.wii.psp.gameboy,knee socks,gloves.....aahhhh its endless.youll never find your way out of my room.i hardly did.i miss grandma...  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games