Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:39 pm
Sebastian held back a laugh as Aisuru was forced back by his flame."Will you be able to come closer?"He asked as he sat back on his haunches and watched Aisuru. His fire seemed to dance lazy circles around him, content with its own power."Release your power, let it flow and thrive. Distance it from your sins."Sebastian said as if giving hints. And in a way, he was. He had seperated his fire from his tainted soul, otherwise it would be darker than Aisuru's was now.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:51 pm
"It was when your power was released that you were forced and trapped in that state is it not?" She indeed know that letting go would increase her power, but what of her control? Sin did not want to test that effect. Only when she was angered would she know that she could be in complete control, but she questioned if she could control herself now as she was being tested. Truly she could, as well, she imagined. An outburst of black tainted her flame then took control of the grey flame as she smiled to the thought of her past sins.  

Banished Forever

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:59 pm
Sebastian shook his head."No, my powers trapped me in this state when I could no longer control them. Had the last two seals I placed been broken, it would have been devestating. My powers are for destruction, only force of will lets me to do otherwise. If those last two seals had broken...you would not have made it out of this area alive. And I prefer not to kill people I just met."Sebastian said as his eyes started to glow white. He was completely seperating his powers from his state of mind, letting them become their own entity within him. A white shadow replica of him slowly formed, the fire grew to circle it and Sebastian. Every move that Sebastian moved, the white wolf imitated. It was his form of perfect control.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:47 am
Sin saw no choice, she would have to let go of almost everything to prove herself. 'Ah..what a day.' She thought as she quietly listened to Sebastian. As she began let go of her thoughts the process was momentarily stalled as Sebastian created a replica.
She smiled as she watched the two move in unison. "Well, another coincidence." Sin looked down to her hand, the notion of soul transferring still held a place in her thoughts, then she looked down to her flames. A silent grey, absentmindly, they began to turn a blood red. Materializing beside her was her replica. Sin stepped beside her replica as the flames flarred again, a flame ingulfed her and she carried it as her own. The replica ceased to move as Sin did, carrying on the powers that Sin had previously let go and more. Aisuru smiled; her hair, onyx in colour changed to a pure white and grew down past her shoulders, her nails, short and trimmed, grew long and pointed at a sharp tip till they slightly curved, and she gained a few inches as well as her replica.
To touch, to smell,to think, the two would be the same in soul. But they would not share the same actions nor fighting style. As Aisuru smiled, her replica frowned in her own thoughts, each held her own powers-her own attacks.

Banished Forever

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:59 am
"You have truly released your powers."Sebastian said, an echo of his voice in a lighter tone mimicked him as the white wolf spoke."I have never done a full release, I keep my powers attatched to myself. That is why Whitefang follows my movements."Sebastian said, motioning towards the white wolf. It continued to copy his movements."I will not try a full release in this state."He said, and even as he said so his fur began to turn white. His eyes turned snow white, while his fur was whiter than that. Whitefang began to disappear, and it seemed Sebastian was becoming the other wolf."If you can break through my fire, I will acknowledge that you are more powerful than I am."Sebastian said, as the fire changed color to become even whiter, to match Sebastian's fur."Break through the angel's fire, and I'll give you the demon's halo."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:24 am
Aisuru smirked slightly, a cross between a smile and a frown. "My power lies not in white magic..." The replica spoke, as she walked to stand in between Aisuru and Sebastian, "...but It will be done." Her flame, free of any connection to my thoughts, turned from the blood red to white. The Chains around my neck glowed and sparked as Christmas lights in unison, though there were all colors of the rainbow. A moment later, as the replicas eyes held the power for soul transfer and stared towards Sebastian, the Chain around Aisuru's neck stalled then glowed with a bright white colour.
Aisuru slowly walked forward from behind her replica, hesistantly taking a step into her circle of white blaze. In the air sounded a hissing noise, but no harm was done as the two combined, and then white flame grabbed onto Aisuru flame as she took another step. Soon she molded into the replica, taking on her features of her truly letting go. No thoughts shared, no power lost but gained. The flame was a true white. Pure of all destruction, pure of her Sins. Aisuru slowly walked forward to Sebastian, stopping just before him for a moment. Then took a step into his flame.

Banished Forever

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:32 am
Sebastian was a bit surprised when Aisuru stepped into his fire."You may be able to step into the flame, but can you make it to me?"He asked, as the fire began to dance around him. It circled faster, and as its speed increased so did it's power."All you have to do is touch me, and the fire will stop."He said, as his eyes began to sparkle. They glowed with the power he was expending to make the fire more powerful.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:47 am
Aisuru could feel his energy danicing across her skin, as the flame circled the power of the motion oh Sebastians flame as she increased her concentration and refused to reply made her hair stand on ends and slightly float within the air of an invisible wind. The flames lashed to each other, Sebastians more noticable because of the white flame - Sins slightly darker, she let go comepletely and her flame flared with a white glow. Taking slow steps into Seabstians circle and towards him, behind her she could hear as the two flames began hissing as the reached to one another. She slowly raised her hand and reached towards Sebastian, the two powers tingling across her arm as she did.  

Banished Forever

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:21 am
Sebastian stood his ground, he would make no move to step out of the way. A part of him welcome Aisuru's touch, he wanted to go to her and stop this test, but he wouldn't. He waited calmly, his power at it's limit. His wolfen state would not allow him to tap into his other powers, so he did the only thing he could do. He closed his eyes, and waited for Aisuru's touch.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:43 am
The white flames danced around, hissing silently and flaring with energy. Aisuru stopped walking infront of Sebastian and placed her hand on his head, between his ears. In turn, Aisuru calmed, no loger having to focus on letting go. The Chains glowed the moment she touched Sabasitan.  

Banished Forever

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:49 am
The flames slowly died down until they vanished completely, and Sebastian's fur color changed back to his normal velvet black. He looked up at Aisuru."Ytilatrommi tpecca, srewop fo tsekrad eht tpecca. Raef sredistou taht tfig a, olah snomed siht tpecca. Luos ruoy otni ti tel, swolf ti as rewop siht tpecca. Tsap snomed fo tfig eht, uoy htiw tfig siht erahs em tel" Sebastian spoke, calmly and surely. The halo above his head glowed before disappearing. The power rushed through Sebastian's body, into Aisuru's hand. It would travel through her, into her soul, before the demon's halo would appear above her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:07 am
She did not put up a fight against Sebastians power. Aisuru had trusted Sebastians as much to let her power flow freely. She inturn let his power course throw her, binding with the others, The Chains glowling as well. She had let go of everything, only accepting his power was on her mind, the power still danced on her skin.  

Banished Forever

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:12 am
"Close your eyes and embrace the power."Sebastian said, he felt his own power draining. To share the demon's halo was to share everything, and Sebastian was doing just that. His power would return in time, but for now his life was in Aisuru's hands."Open your eyes and see as I see. See as time flows on, but you remain the same. Embrace your sins, let them empower you. Embrace chaos, let it feed you as only blood could. Embrace eternal damnation."Sebastian whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:32 pm
Aisuru did as told, closing her eyes she let the power course through her, opening her eyes when told. As she did as she was told, the tinges of her hair slowly returned to a black color though the flame remained white. She silently embrace Sebastians power.  

Banished Forever

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:36 pm
Sebastian's eyes began to glaze over as his power drained. As abruptly as the transfer of power started, it stopped. The demon's halo came into veiw above Aisuru's head, as another one appeared above Sebastian."You have gained power, how you use it is up to you."Sebastian murmered before he passed out from exhaustion.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games