Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

don Tachos

Hygienic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:39 am
I was invited by ~The Why Not Guild Mule~ :3
and I thought the Guild looks cool 3nodding
I'm 17 (18 in April sad ), I love manga (I do like anime, but I don't 'love' it ;3) and drawing (not only manga). I'm from Warsaw, Poland.
In the future, I hope to be an animator :3 this is why I draw cartoony characters almost all the time. I love both 'normal' movies (horrors and comedies are heart ) and animations :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:52 am
Hi Im AnbuIce, um since my user name is so long u can just call me AnbuIce, sweatdrop . Umm I just joined today and I'm glad to have been invited here! xd uh the mod who invited me was ~The Why Not Guild Mule~. anyway Thakyou for allowing me to join.  

Carter_Peggy

GothBlackAngel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:33 am
uh yea... i was invited by ~The Why Not Guild Mule~ according to the invite.... and it was free so i guess here i am.. another place to while away the precious hours of my life.... fun isn't it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:49 am
Hi, I'm jess0412! I was invited by the Why Not Guild Mule.  

jess0412

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Frosty El Hombre De Snow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:23 pm
hi im frosty and i love the beach  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:12 pm
User Image

Uh... Hi. I am Joie. And i am 17.

User Image

Joie Rainbow

S L A S H I I E

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:43 pm
Hi i'm Slash. I was invited by Why Not Guild Mule.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:59 pm
Heyy I'm Mandy, 19, I have more about my personality on my profile if you're interested.

I don't meet too many people around my age on here. So if you're around my age, feel free to message me =P

Uhmm I love to sing, I love intellectually stimulating conversations (the debate threads and other mature content I saw in this guild are the main reasons I joined), I love to be creative and have fun as well. I hope to make some friends! =)

I was invited by ~The Why Not Guild Mule~  

Midoriiro Haru

Cult of Personalities

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:34 am
"Almost Laughed Myself To Tears"

Hey, your psychotic neighbor Insanity is here at last~
~The Why Not Guild Mule~ Invited meh,
and the only you need to know about me is that I won't bite that hard.
Nyaaarrr~

x3

"Conjuring His Deepest Fears..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:01 am
Hello. Nice to meet everyone, and I was invited....yesterday. I just didn't have much time online, so I decided to introduce myself today. *waves* I'm old. xd not real old, but old enough to know better and young enough to not care. lol. Still yet, I don't mind random PMs, or things of that nature, I love Anime, Manga, and Video Games and my wonderful girlfriend. I have my own guild called the Omega Flight Hit Squad, and I have a nifty Winamp/Avvie Art/Wallpaper shop on Gaia. Also, I have a nifty journal that I post on semi regularly, and I write and draw, with the hopes of someday getting my story The Castle published. All in all, that is that I believe. Nice to meet you all!  

Haha6977

Lt Gigglebottom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:54 am
Hey and glad to be here i was invited today i'm 17. um i like to play basketball ,football, and hockey i don't watch tv until i'm really bored. everynow and then i make amv's on youtube ((on profile)) and thats about it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:07 pm
I'm Aya. I'm 22 and female, and I was invited by The Why Not Guild Mule. Most of my interests and hobbies are on my profile.  

Aya Xu

kalikeo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:21 pm
hmmm my birthday is january 1st i like techno, heavy metal, and industrial thats prity much all i feel like talking about because im bored lol. twisted mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:07 pm
My name is Aryia I just turned 15 on september 5 and....i love things that are sparly, shiny, or glittery.
oh, and I'm crazy nice too meet you all. :3  

xAshes

Wolf_Eyes_In_The_Mist

Codebreaking Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:06 pm
new member (thats me) so here i am... reporting... if anyone needs me il probably be in some roleplay... sooo yeah...  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games