Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:38 pm
User Image
Hana's body compleatly froze. She started to shake when he licked her ear. She didn't know what to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:42 pm
User Image
"Hmmm, we are going to have to work on this freezy thing you do." Even as he spoke a black mist formed around them and they disappeared into the night, the sound of laughter in its wake.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:47 pm
User Image
Hana woke up sitting on a stone floor, her ankles and wrists chained to it. The chains had seals on them so she couldn't break them or move. She sense of panic started to set in and she tried to struggle against them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:02 pm
User Image
Misha, poured another shot, and threw that one back. "Uhm, long story short. Uber Vamp has come to town, to get Kane and start the Apocalypse and while he's here, I'm suppose to watch out. Because of who I am, she said I may be a target. He's a really bad one," she said, shuddering with fear. She remebered the stories Nike would tell of the Three. She thought they were stories.

"My you do look so lovely in the jewelry, I have provided you." Argon stepped from the shadows, crouching beside her. He tucked a strand of Hana's hair behind her ear. "Ah, that look on your face warms my heart so.
User Image  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:04 pm
User Image
Hana froze when he touched her, her eyes wide with fear. "What.....what do you...you want with me?" She said, trying to to shake.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:10 pm
User Image
"Oh but I want to hear you scream. The beautiful sound, a women makes when she is afraid. It is like music. The pitch is high, and the note is held indefinitley." He held his fist over his heart. "It is truly remarkable."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:11 pm
User Image
Hana trued to back away from him, but the chains only allowed her to move a few inches in either direction.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:23 pm
User Image
"Are you scared? That's nice. But alas," he said, coming closer, "I'm not going to do anything right now. I plan on bringing you company. This will be magnificent. I plan on a party. An orchestra of vocal, building to a beautiful crescendo and then Kane will come and I will crush him like I should have done a long time ago." He stood and laughed, the sound like broken glass.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:28 pm
User Image
Hana Bared her fangs at him and tried to get him, but the chains pulled her back to the wall. She continued to struggle against them. "You'll never get the pleasure of me screaming for you." She told him, she and picked up a wildness from her demon side and it was showing through in her human form. "There is only one man I scream for and your not him."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:31 pm
User Image
"Feisty, I like that," he said grinning with relish. "Are you so sure you won't scream, even just a little." He couched near her, running a finger down her bare arm.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:34 pm
User Image
Hana growled and tried to bite him when he touched her this time. She wasn't going to let him break her with out a fight. Though her plan was not to let him break her at all, but she knew she'd run out of power eventually, seeing as she had very little to begin with. "For you? no."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:38 pm
User Image
"How. About. Now.?" As he spoke he touched his goved finger to her forehead and then her lips and then between her breasts and then he pulled on that dark space in her sould she liked to hide from the world.

The forest is a dark place and a man approaches Hana. She is ypunger and less experienced in her magic. She feels helpless.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:40 pm
User Image
Hana's eyes goes lifeless and her body goes limp. A pained gasp leaves her mouth as the memory it brought back to her again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:47 pm
User Image
"Well that's not nice," he said blinking. He snapped his fingers and removed the vision. He stood and tugged at his gloves. "You are suppose to scream. And all I got was a gasp. Gasp. Please. There is no music in that," he mumbled to himself angrily.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:49 pm
User Image
Hana pulled herself up by the chains, wincing as she did. "Is that all you've got? Kane did worse than that."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games