Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:40 pm
Rock was one of the last ones to receive candy, since he chose to sit in the far back of the class. His attention was quickly drawn back to the window once the 'teacher' finished talking. Being in back, however, allowed him to retrieve the textbook before the bowl was even near him. Get to know each other. Didn't we do that back in elementary? Guess it can't be helped. Rock grumbled to himself in his corner. He was also idly playing with the water that he had wrapped around his arm earlier, freezing it and returning it back to water, sometimes into different shapes without really paying attention to his left hand. He rested his head in his right palm as he waited for the bowl to get to the corner  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:21 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Quinn knew she'd like Miss. Castleman right away. She seemed to normal and content. It was like what she would like to be when she got older.

Quinn took the bowl from the red headed boy when it reached the front of his row. "Thank you" she said politely and briefly peeking and choosing a chocolate covered caramel.

She turned in her seat and handed the bowl to the swimmer boy, he didn't say thank you, but he sat up and took the bowl safely from her with both hands.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Max took the bowl, mildly surprised the nameless girl had actually taken a piece without concerning herself with the caloric info first. He blindly picked a piece and jovially passed it to the fella behind him, who graciously stopped playing with ice long enough to take the bowl.

__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image

Waiting until Rock took a piece Sophie walked over and took the nearly empty bowl from him. She looked briefly for a space for the extra candy before shrugging and dumping the pieces into the desk drawer. It'd be a nice surprise for Ms. Powers later.

"Now" she said setting the bowl on her desk and pulling out neatly cut index cards.

"I want you to each take one of these cards, write down an obscure fact about yourself and then fold it in half and put it in the bowl. After we're all done, we'll pick a victim to come up to the front of the class, said victim will give your name, age, birthday and anything else you want and then you'll try and guess who your card belongs to. Obviously it's harder for those at the start but we'll just see how this goes. Sensories! No powers unless this starts to drag on. Regardless, whoever is guessed is next up and if it's not their card it goes back in the bowl." Sophie took a breath and was glad to see no one looked entirely confused.

"Alrighty,, lets get this party started. Our victim will beeeeeeee" Sophie shrugged and pointed to the boy closest to the door in the front. "You" she said. Selecting Taco kid.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:07 pm
((So who's going to be Taco kid?))

Spencer was thinking about an obscure thing to write down. It was hard since his family had been featured on many different shows and sometimes he was even found by the media a couple of times just walking down the street. He thought for a moment, then just decided to write down that in a previous school he had to wear a heavy green sweater with his school uniform. Spencer never liked those sweaters. At least in the warmer months it only had to be a sweater vest. He then put the paper in the bowl and waited.

Christopher walked into the science lab and took off his school uniform jacket. He pulled on a lab coat in its place and buttoned it up. He got out a few different chemicals and instruments, whistling as he did so. After putting on a medical mask and safety glasses, he slid his hands into a pair of white medical gloves. Christopher then began pouring out various chemicals and mixing them, then went to get his batch of bacteria he had made during the summer that he kept in a special locked up part of the lab.

Dr. Sullivan was drilling and filling a tooth of a student that had avoided him over the entire summer.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:29 am
(Dr. Sullivan never fails eh? I enjoy that guy I'll do Taco kid right now, but can't do my other guys as I'm at work AND HAVE NO TEMPLATES!)

Taco kid sat up and took notice. Internally he was groaning. Why does EvErYtHiNg happen to me??" but he stood up and shrugged. He might as well give it a shot.

"Hi," he said nodding his head at the group.

My name is - some one sneezed and said taco really loudly by complete fluke.

Taco kid pressed on. If they really wanted to know his name, they'd ask him later right? One day he'd be known as something else other than his epic halloween costume choice.

"I'm a silver Ira lvl 4 now."

"I have a pet dog named Nacho and I come from the west. "

Plucking a card from the bowl taco kid read the fact out aloud.

"Green sweaters?"..uhhh

Shrugging he just pointed at Spencer.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:59 pm
Spencer was surprised he would be guessed so easily. "Yeah. You're right" Spencer said, standing up. "So I guess it's my turn to go now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:57 pm

Unwrapping her candy, Quinn was as shocked as everyone else at the easy guess Taco kid had made.

Quinn popped her chocolate into her mouth and got comfortable, she planned to let it melt. As she watched the game play out.

Max rolled his neck and switched arm he was leaning on so he could look inside the class instead of out the window. /

If all of today was this easy, he had no reason to day dream now did he?

__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image

"Yep, that's right." Sophie exclaimed, also kind of surprised at the adept guessing of ..er...taco????

What horrible parents he must have.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:42 pm
Spencer stood at the front of the classroom and faced the class. "Hello, everyone. My name is Spencer. I'm a level 5 Iras. I live in residence although my home is less than a couple of hours away. I'm turning 18 in a couple of months, and I'm single" he said, half-joking with the last part. Just half-joking. "I also appeared on TV once" he added. He didn't state what show, that being World's Richest Teens. He didn't like flaunting his family name too much. One reason was that he thought it was too easy to become popular, but the main reason was that it would probably attract unwanted media attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:57 pm

Quinn cracked a smile along with everyone else at the "single" comment. Having been on TV was cool. Unless it was for something like he'd gotten trapped in a well as a kid.

Quinn hadn't really known what to put down as her random fact, so she wrote she'd been the only girl to ever enter a father and son fishing competition and win.

That had been her dad's idea. The only thing father's and daughters could do together back home was a very lame, extremely creepy, virginity pledge dance. His solution was to tuck her hair under a cap, load her up with SPF 75 and go out on the lake for one of the many annual father/son deals. Quinn's name was unisex enough no one had figured it out, and even after they did. No one had the heart to take the trophy away. They even invited her back the next year.

She had some luck with fish. Plus she and her father were companionable enough they could both just sit and be quiet for long periods of time.

Quinn smiled at the memory and didn't realize she'd started to day dream.

Max smiled and put his head down on the desk. Cute but not all there, was looking just like that right in front of him. Made him wonder what she was thinking about.

His clue was that his last triathalon swim time had been in the top three. He'd only ever been in local triathalons but it still meant a lot to him. And it's not like he'd been a total braggart and straight out said he'd come in first. Though he had.

He bet the girl in front of him had a clue something like, she'd baked chicken from scratch all by herself before. Though if all the clues were like green sweater- ..er Spencer's, this game was going to be all sorts of random, in only the mildest form of entertainment kind of way.

Sophie was pleased. Everyone was doing so well, and no one's clues were totally inappropriate . It was a really good atmosphere to propagate for the first day of school.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:36 pm
Spencer then reached into the container of the slips of paper. He pulled out the one belonging to Quinn and tried guessing who it belonged to. He guess a couple of names and got it wrong, before finally pointing at Quinn and saying "you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:59 pm
Max quirked an eyebrow interested to see if the girl in front of him had actually touched a fish before and not minded. He himself couldn't picture it, his little sister would do that high pitched squealing thing and run if they ever came within a yard of something "slimy".

Though all this waiting was starting to bug him. The girl was daydreaming and hadn't even realized she'd been asked a question.

So he did what any impatient guy would do, and kicked the leg of her chair. Totally surreptitiously of course.

Quinn's elbows slipped off her desk in her startled moment and she sat up quickly. "Hunh?"
"OH" she said quickly catching on and looking at Spencer who was looking at her.

"Fishing?" she asked to clarify, feeling awful she hadn't paid attention. When Spencer nodded she sighed in relief and nodded.

"Yes that's me." She said and stood up to take her turn. She shot the boy behind her a quick look in thanks and went to take the bowl from Spencer.

"Uhm I'm Quinn. I still tend to catch really big fish, but unfortunately am no longer able to partake in Father/Son competitions. I like the beach and reading. Uhh,... I'm 17 and my birthday is actually today."

Quinn just smiled at the small course of happy birthday's that floated her way and fished her hand around in the bowl.

"This person came in the top three for swimming in their last triathalon."
Quinn smiled in triumph, this was too easy. She only knew the one boy who smelled like chlorine.

She looked up from the clue and pointed at Max.

"This is you isn't it?" she asked.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:45 pm
Spencer handed the jar over and took a seat. He then turned to Max when Quinn pointed in his direction to see his reaction.

Christopher was whistling while he added some chemicals to his different forms of bacteria and observed their reactions.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:54 pm
Max wanted to let his mouth hang open. "How had she,,,," looking entirely perplexed at how she could have figured it out so easily he stood up and went to take the jar.

There were a few pieces of paper left but max was still at a loss as to how he was picked so easily. He took the jar from Miss 'smiling benignly' and watched as she went to sit back down.

Turning to look at the class he said. "Hey, I'm Max. I have a water Ira, I can't remember the level. I like swimming, obviously, and I have two little sisters."

Max picked his clue and read it out loud.

Quinn felt lucky. She'd gotten it right first try! Though, if you'd looked at all the possible candidates in class, None of the rest looked like they too part in triathalons all that often.

Plus now she knew the swimming boys name.

Sophie was happy. The students actually seemed interested, and time was passing quickly. Once the game was done they'd be able to just scan their books and be on their way.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:06 pm
Spencer thought he smelled a slight odour of chlorine coming from where Max was sitting. He now knew why. He sat through the rest of the introductions as well, though he doubted he would remember everyone's name right away.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:54 pm

Sophie waited until the last student had been guessed then clapped her hands and stood back up.

"Alright everyone, scanner is up, grab your books and form a line. Once you're scanned in you are good to go. It was nice meeting you all have a great first day."

Max stood and lazily headed for the back of the room, he didn't mind what text book he got, after all they were all new.

Stretching he glanced around. Everyone seemed to be in a rush, but why? Apparently the first day was a joke.

He might as well ditch and go back to the pool, or check out the mall.

Quinn nearly bumped into Max's back as she stood to go get a text book. It was only after she saw his relaxed attitude that she realized she'd gotten caught up in the frenzied atmosphere of first day excitement. She was glad though, that she hadn't been the only brand new person to Iris.

As she stood behind Max and patiently waited her turn she took a look around and tried to remember who was also a fire or darkness Ira.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:05 pm
Spencer scanned his book and tried to avoid all the pushing and shoving. Some people were so impatient. He then got his stuff ready for next class.

Christopher finished with his experiment and put the bacteria in storage for later observation. He began cleaning up. He still had half an hour until his class, so he wanted to collect some new bacteria samples. Christopher was known for grabbing whoever was passing outside the lab and using them to take the bacteria samples.

Dr. Suillivan finished with the student's filling and began cleaning up while the assistant began preparing things for the next patient.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games