Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:17 pm
Rafael couldn't help the smile that tugged at his mouth as Kyrell launched into an impassioned speech about the former rebel leader. Reaching forward he placed a hand over the former princes mouth, chuckling "You might want to tone it down their captain man crush the women might start to think you bat for the other side"

Though he would never say it aloud, Raf agreed with what Kyrell had said. Without that annoying, hyperactive, goofy and caring man the entire team seems to be lost, wondering how best to move foreword with the ground work left behind in his wake. "Come on then...we might as well start gathering supplies, it's going to be a troublesome journey"

~

Carnage. The entire street where Jay stood looked like a slaughtering house. Bodies piled together in heaps as the cobbled washed red with that precious life's blood the had kept them alive.

The desperate shrieks and cry's of the people had died down to little more then the odd shout of pain, or maybe he had gotten used to the racket they were making.

Either way it was safe to assume that, stood in the street, splattered in blood with a maniacal grin stretched across his face, Jay was pleased. Far more then any man should be with such pain an misery thick in the air.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:59 pm
"Like we said..." Vincent started.
"...we can try..." Valkyrie continued.
"... but that's probably best left to the bio-experts." They said together. "Our specialty is mechanics, inventions, and bombs. Life forms are convoluted and irritating. There is minimal uniformity due to variation. But if there was no variation, we wouldn't be having this conversation."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:29 pm
"Oh shut up" Kyrell said, lightly shoving Rafael's face away although there was a faint smile playing upon his lips. "Yeah, yeah. Let's go. There are people waiting..." His sentence was interrupted when one of their own ran into the tent, panting.

"Sir! There's a slaughter happening in many regions inhabited by non-Diethelmians! The other leaders have been trapped in some of those places. They're trying to fend off the soldiers as we speak" the man informed him.

"Bloody hell! 'Mobilize'!", Kyrell said simply -- a command that HERO members understood. "Send reinforcements. Don't let another drop of non-Diethelmian blood spill!" Kyrell picked up his jacket and pistol, picking up some ammo and an automatic rifle as well. "Rafael, you know what to do. Jam it now", he said, referring to the Diethelmian soldiers' signals.

"We were all quite romantic then. Fighting for a lost cause. Knowing the high possibility of failure, but pursuing it anyway" Zil said before turning to Dustin as the dust settled upstairs and they were free to go soon after. "I can no longer bear so many innocent lives being offered for a cause that would be inevitably lost." In that statement, the vivid optimism that had defined him in years past was gone. He was the same in aim but he felt the need to be more practical and thrifty in wasting lives now. "But if you still believe we can win, I have assembled a handful of the best men. Cutthroat but I for one do not mind us winning and being given no glory or even dying and being wiped from existence. I am giving you the option of joining this suicide crew if you so wish." He then fished a detonator from his pocket and pressed the button. Several buildings in commercial areas and abandoned buildings/houses closer to where the non-Diethelmians lived were blown up, taking both civilians and soldiers with them as the carnage ensued.

"The best bio-experts are already working on it again. But if you can come up with something, I'm sure your father will be very proud. This means a lot to him, you see?", Monica said to the twins. "You two behave. I've got to work now. Goodbye." She then walked back over to where Damien and Shadow were, crossing her arms.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:45 pm
The twins hung up the phone and looked at each other. Both had hit their growth spurts, but they were still the same height and looked identical. Valkyrie developed an hourglass figure while her brother was built just like their father. They wore the high school uniform as seniors, getting high enough grades to still be at the top of their class, even though they should be in middle school. They took each others hand and looked at each other. "Beloved sister, I can't believe she still thinks that line works on us." Vincent said.
"Father knows better, and so do we. As if we need pride to discern us from the rest of the scum." Valkyrie agreed. "But still, brother dearest, it's an opportunity to get out of these boring classes."
"Indeed, my mirrored beauty." Vincent agreed. "And it may give us an opportunity to see father."
"We'll still need permission though, my dashing doppelganger." Valkyrie replied. "If they want us bad enough, they'll send for us."
"Of course they will. They always do." Vincent laughed as the two headed back to class as merry as could be.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:55 pm
"Wow. You got old." Shadow smiled, looking up at Monica. "I mean, at least before, you had something going for you. You had me doing your hard work and you got to play as the beautiful poster girl. Now you have wrinkles. Then again, I heard stress makes you age faster, so the next time I see you, you might be an old lady!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Monica did not get angry at Shadow's comment. In fact, she giggled to herself, remembering that night at the hotel so long ago. She then replied, "That's not unlikely to happen." Of course, if she weren't this and Shadow wasn't that, they would have been good friends and Monica didn't hold a personal grudge against the girl because of this.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:07 pm
"Actually, now that I think about it, I highly doubt that will happen." She told her, her expression becoming surprisingly calm. "You know, with Damien using my blood to turn himself immortal and all... why would he need an old lady when he can get a new piece of meat every one in a while. When everything around you ages, suddenly everything becomes disposable. When the youth hits him, he's suddenly not human anymore." She said as more of a warning to her, as if secretly telling her to get out while she could.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:14 pm

"Oh?" Monica raised an eyebrow at Shadow's first statement. Then, when they were turned another way, she thought Shadow's threats were rather cute. It was simply that she did not really care about it. "Well, that's his choice if he wants to keep me around like it was his choice to hire me into this position. I will always be behind him whatever his decision may be." Besides, to kill Monica was decidedly not easy. That, she knew and took comfort in.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:46 pm
"Well, it seems I may have to figure out how to contain you myself" Damien said to Shadow, "and maybe find a way to shut you up too. You are starting to get annoying". He then leaned down and gently sniffed her neck. "Though, you're still pretty. It's just too bad you're on the wrong side" he said softly and in a low voice to her before standing back up straight.

"I'm not quite sure I approve of your methods. Back when we were the rebels, our attacks were planned and we only hit specific areas that would hinder the Diethelmian government from advancing in their actions. Now it seems that you're just committing desperate acts of violence and destruction. Has my brother's rule really driven you this far?" Dustin stated.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:00 pm
Shadow shivered for a moment, not liking his tone of voice. Part of her felt like he would eat her alive. She became surprisingly silent as she laid on the ground.

"Perhaps she could be brainwashed." One doctor suggested.

Suddenly Shadow's eyes lit up. "No! Y-you wouldn't!" She yelled, her movements becoming more violent. The doctors lost their grip on her as the cuffs began to bend.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:52 am

"I find and plant the bombs. I'm not quite sure who detonates them anymore" Zil said in reply. "Besides, we tried then. We failed. It's time for a change of plans." He then pondered whether or not to tell Dustin about Fanny. He shook his head. "I should have died back there"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:00 pm
((No plans to save Shadow? Zil, you're sucking right now. She did that for you. >.< ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:26 pm
"Way ahead of you!" Raf had already settled himself behind a laptop, his fingers flying rapidly over the keys. For a moment or two the camp was silent. HERO may have had supporters but un like the rebels they had little to no funding when it came to technology. The elaborate systems Rafael had once been able to create with ease all now deepened on a singular laptop and when going up against the Diethelm computer network, even with his skills, it would take time.

"Whats the plan of attack then" A loud beep and a nod from the ex-rebble communication's tech signalled the end of the militaries contact with its ground troops, giving them a small window of opportunity to work with.

(( Mental block x0x))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:38 pm
lil_lollypop1
((No plans to save Shadow? Zil, you're sucking right now. She did that for you. >.< ))

((He does. He just has a different style right now. =3= But I'll need Dustin's post first =3= ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:43 pm

"I'm going to the Helmshire Quarter! *insert leader's name* and *insert leader's name* are there. If we get them out of being cornered, we'll have more hands to work with. Back me up", he said, stopping a vehicle that was heading to the battle front and hopping in himself. Whether Raf was going to come with him or stay with the computers, Kyrell did not know. He just said 'back me up' anyway and he knew Raf would know what to do.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games