Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:23 pm
Skyailia

Oh my. D:

That's terrible... I'm sorry to hear that. D:

I guess all the advice I can give is don't let yourself be pressured into something you don't want to do. Do whatever it is you're most comfortable with.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. D:

I guess all the advice I can give is don't let yourself be pressured into something you don't want to do. Do whatever it is you're most comfortable with.

i finally have decided that i can't go Monday......i just don't think i can take the pressure or stress at this point in my life.....i just need to find a way to let my brother know since it is out of town..........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:55 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. D:

i finally have decided that i can't go Monday......i just don't think i can take the pressure or stress at this point in my life.....i just need to find a way to let my brother know since it is out of town..........

That sounds like it's probably for the best. Removing yourself from a bad or stressful situation is usually safest.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:01 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. D:

That sounds like it's probably for the best. Removing yourself from a bad or stressful situation is usually safest.

yeah ....i hope he understands.....**takes a deep breath**.i need to think of myself in this situation....which i don't do often enough....so used to putting others first.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:13 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. D:

yeah ....i hope he understands.....**takes a deep breath**.i need to think of myself in this situation....which i don't do often enough....so used to putting others first.......

Indeed. >.<

Sometimes you have to take a step back from things, some of us can't help think of others first and neglect ourselves. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:29 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. D:

Indeed. >.<

Sometimes you have to take a step back from things, some of us can't help think of others first and neglect ourselves. D:

yeah....it has been bothering me for a few days now.....feeling better now that i have made my decision....family has been worried about what this would go to me if i went....they have been wanting me not to go too....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:34 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. >.<

yeah....it has been bothering me for a few days now.....feeling better now that i have made my decision....family has been worried about what this would go to me if i went....they have been wanting me not to go too....

I see. Well, I'm glad you feel better now.

((Oh, I see your wall and chains! I didn't know they were on your avi... I'm usually on iPad, so an avi with animated items just appears as an error box. This is the first time I've seen this.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. >.<

I see. Well, I'm glad you feel better now.

((Oh, I see your wall and chains! I didn't know they were on your avi... I'm usually on iPad, so an avi with animated items just appears as an error box. This is the first time I've seen this.))

**looks at you** yeah that is the wall Mikey is behind.....he wants me to go behind and help him.....says he broke his ankle.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:39 pm
Skyailia
**looks at you** yeah that is the wall Mikey is behind.....he wants me to go behind and help him.....says he broke his ankle.......

Doesn't look very big or solid... Can you peek around or through it?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:43 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia

that's what I plan to do...I may resort to explosives if I have to........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:47 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

blaugh Lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:48 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

blaugh Lol

**laughing** I would say he would get a BANG out of that wouldn't he????  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:50 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

blaugh Lol

Or a mountain of bricks, at the very least. o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:06 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

blaugh Lol

Or a mountain of bricks, at the very least. o.o

one of the two just something to slow him down.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:07 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::she laughs evilly::: You laugh now but i'll have the last laugh! I've got some hair dye for you.... and it aint dark... lmfao

Oh yeah? :/

:::she mimics while tryin not to laugh::: Oh yea...

:/

::she tries to make the same face but ends up laughin her a** off:::: oh damn thats too rich!

.-.

:::she snickers::: ohh now aint that just too cute.. ya know that just about makes me want to pinch your cheeks and squee aint you too cute... lmfao  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games