Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

JazzyYoung

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:27 pm
sadly i just firgot about my rice that i was cooking and luckily i remembered in time just before it burned. confused thank god. its for my little sis and i would have been screwed if it was burned.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:30 pm
Im bored  

JazzyYoung

moonlit_tears23

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:48 am
HIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:22 pm
Ello!! Im Necrofade, of course >.< I dont know the exact time Ive been on here, i know for sure more than a year...

I was invited by Okami, someone I rp with. So Yeah..usually im drawing or reading. nless on here, then rping.  

necrofade

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Pink Punk Prince

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:06 am
I'm completely new on Gaia and I mostly joined to help a friend create her dream avatar which is insanely expensive - well, only two or three things are, but those are "WOW!!!"

Naturally, if I make some friends in the process, that would be great, too!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:15 am
welcome aboard!

ther are three people you bow down to here in "why not?":

nadi, the king of ~desu~

skepty, the holder of the almighty pc of "why not?"

and zphal aka Z, empress of all that is green and the overlord of "why not?"  

crazydude444292

zasaki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:49 am
hi im emmanuel her and im azn or hmong and u  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:30 pm
Hello. I am Sammy or Patricia. Depending on the day , hour , mood.
(i share this account )

Most of the time its me (Sammy) Pat-chan doesn't come on here much. juz to give gold and rearange my furniture stressed

I Requested to join this guild. I'm random and retarded. I have at least one mental disorder. I am at time VERY hostial and anti-social.

I like anime/ manga, monster, cards, hugs, gold, books, my friends.

I dislike Stupid anime/manga, the orange monster, stupid cards, hugs from ppl i don't know, being goldless/having ppl bug me for gold, stupid books, those select people i hate with a servere passion, RELIGION.

I'm curentally 14. I look like 18 and i have the mentality of a old fart. gonk (high iq so teachers never leave me alone! crying )

I have had a gaia for over 2 years now but this is the third time i've gotten hacked.

I love music as long as it isn't tehano or rap XP

I love being in the water.

meh i can't think of anything else right now so byebye XDP  

abandon-morality

Rain the Valkyrie rolled 10 100-sided dice: 43, 75, 47, 69, 80, 93, 23, 96, 6, 62 Total: 594 (10-1000)

Rain the Valkyrie

2,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:32 pm
Hi im Rachel im new. This is only me 2nd day here. Im looking forward to geting to know everyone here. heart cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:30 pm
...I'm new...  

Kouhei Kishimoto

Nightstalker1980

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:58 pm
Greetings from the shadows.

twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:00 pm
Tag ur it. ::turns and walks away::

twisted  

Nightstalker1980

raw salmon14

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:43 pm
hi im new in this guild!
hmmmmmm question question question
I didn't even know that I was in
a clan sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:29 pm
hello all i'm maia42 and i am a 27 year old from california, I lookforward to meeting some cool new friends smile  

Maia42

jellyfiesta

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:34 am
Hullo my new minions friends!

I am a pink llama assigned to give you all free muffins heart I assure you, they're not the ebil kind that are planning to take over Gaia and launch you to Mars. Of course not, where'd you get that idea? twisted

If you don't believe me, just ask the Muffin Man. He lives right nextdoor.

Or, of course, I'm Jelly. But that's not half as fun, is it? wink

I've been in Gaia for a few days, which pretty much explains my lack of gold experience with the site. I am thirteen years old, but you'll be surprised with the fact that I'm more intelligent and intellectual than a donkey.

Also, since I'm sure nobody here is a racist, I'll feel free to say that I'm from Indonesia.

Uhh... my interests are chopping your head off being a ninja ninja , websurfing (duh), writing songs, graphics/web design, playing piano (hoping to learn the guitar soon), acting, and of course... BEING RANDOM cool After all, why not?  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games